*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

We are staying at Caribbean
Almost forgot to mention, we stayed at CBR on our first trip November 2018 and got there just after the room renovations were complete. We loved our stay but it was too short and didn't have time to really experience the resort. Hope you enjoy your stay there!

That is going to be one exciting birthday! 😃 After reading Tom Brickers (disneytouristblog.com) review of Toppolinos, I almost switched meals around, but I already had 3 Mickey meals planned and didn't have a very good way to adjust other plans, especially since character is breakfast only. If it had been at dinner, I would have cancelled Hollywood & Vine to do it as we've already done H&V. So...i left it as a definitely next time option. I am most looking forward to the Mary Poppins breakfast (Daughter loves Mary and dressed in her park scene dress for Halloween. She doesn't know about this detail of the trip so that'll be a fun surprise) at 1900 and 7 Dwarfs at Artist Point.
Almost forgot to mention, we stayed at CBR on our first trip November 2018 and got there just after the room renovations were complete. We loved our stay but it was too short and didn't have time to really experience the resort. Hope you enjoy your stay there!

so exciting!!! Im a huge Mary fan and will def be disneybounding to that nreakfast!! my son loves pooh AND Mad Hatter.. so its perfect!! i love the mix of characters at that meal!!!
and good to hear about Caribbean.. we stayed at POP Dec 2018 and loved it!!!!!

And I forgot to say earlier that we're on a similar schedule - we went the week after Thanksgiving in 2018, and now we're (obviously) going again this May.

so exciting!!! Im a huge Mary fan and will def be disneybounding to that nreakfast!! my son loves pooh AND Mad Hatter.. so its perfect!! i love the mix of characters at that meal!!!
Thats funny that we stayed at opposite resorts last time and were there less than a month apart.

My daughter was pretty excited when I told her about the Mary Poppins neighborhood in Epcot. She really wants it to be done by May... um.. fingers crossed i guess. haha. Now that would take some real magic to accomplish.

And I forgot to say earlier that we're on a similar schedule - we went the week after Thanksgiving in 2018, and now we're (obviously) going again this May.
Anyone thinking 50th anniversary weekend celebration?!? haha :)

Oooo.. soooo tempting.. but I wanna bring the kiddo to the Land to see Cars and Universal out there possibly in 2021!! But I never say never!!!
I know, I keep thinking the same. DL or 50th anniversary at the place we've grown comfortable with? hmm 🤔 I've also thought about a 40th birthday cruise in January, which is about 10 months too early for 50th anniversary. Oh the choices we have! lol

I know, I keep thinking the same. DL or 50th anniversary at the place we've grown comfortable with? hmm 🤔 I've also thought about a 40th birthday cruise in January, which is about 10 months too early for 50th anniversary. Oh the choices we have! lol
Oooo... we are right around the same age too... I'll be 39 in Sept!! A 40th cruise sounds pretty nice!!!!
I've been to DL once in 2014.. doesnt even compare.. but I know he will love it.. plus the Universal Jurassic Park area redone looks incredible!! So the kiddos seem to come 1st!!

Oooo... we are right around the same age too... I'll be 39 in Sept!! A 40th cruise sounds pretty nice!!!!
I've been to DL once in 2014.. doesnt even compare.. but I know he will love it.. plus the Universal Jurassic Park area redone looks incredible!! So the kiddos seem to come 1st!!

And I turn 41 in April. No cruise for me. Though we are thinking of a dedicated Universal trip next time since the kids are big Potter fans currently

And I turn 41 in April. No cruise for me. Though we are thinking of a dedicated Universal trip next time since the kids are big Potter fans currently

No cruise for me either!! But its wishful thinking right???

Where is everyone from??? NJ here!!!

Being reported on here that FP is now available for Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway! Tier 1 along with SDD and MFSR. So that answers that question.

Was just coming here to post that.

Seriously considering the CL FP+ now. We had been discussing it the last couple of days since our 90 day mark for it is rapidly approaching, but this news just cements I think. Sure we will have multiple days in DHS but I want the peace of mind and the extra lead time more than anything. We may decide to cut AK AH in favor of it. (I held off on those tickets for this very reason, even though we already have our Villains tickets)

Will you add us to the list? Wilderness Lodge CL/2br Copper Creek May 23-29

Excited about Flower & Garden. I love the butterflies, the food booths (stow away Mary Bloody Mary was so good last year) and all the beautiful displays.

We are taking two of our grandsons. One has never been, and the other grandson's last visit was December 2018. We have six grandchildren and we have not taken our youngest yest to WDW, but He will go next year.

This will be my mother-in-law's first trip also. Her first flight also. :eek: This is also my son-in-kaw's first trip. We are staying the first night at Wilderness Lodge in the Deluxe room (it sleeps 6 and has CL access) and then moving across the lobby to Copper Creek for the next 5 nights in a 2 br lockoff. Me, my husband, oldest daughter, grandson-Cal, son-in-law, and mother-in-law are staying together. My middle daughter, her partner, and my grandson- Jaxon are staying at Boardwalk Villas.

This will be our first stay at Wilderness Lodge. We have visited several times, but we usually stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge-except during F&W.

See ya soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter