YOMD and McDonalds Happy Meals

SOOO COOOL!!!!! I love the glasses you can get through MD's I hope they have some YOMD ones along with the happy meal toys!!!!

Hey...when you go to the happy meal site, My DS is the boy in the happy meal commercial on the site, the one thats on before the Spiderwick happy meal commercial...when we saw the site to see his commercial, I saw pirates & princess toys were next! Yay! I love McD's as much as Disney! The fries at the McD's stands in WDW are awesome! I have the WDW glasses from McDs, too!

Just thought I'd put my two cents in here since I'm a McDonalds manager. First let me tell you I jumped and ran around telling everyone about the Disney toys. We were surprised we were working with Disney as well,

There are no plans for glasses that I have seen and we have information for the entire month. Sry for the bad news

The toys are dress up princess jewerly for the girls and dress up like pirate and a pirate action figure for the boy. I'll open the box at work tomorrow to see exactly what it is. We just got the display toy box in and I haven't been able to open it but I will tomorrow and give you all heads up exactly what it is. Also fyi by the end of the first week of toys McDonalds has all the toys. They have a box called a customer satisfaction case (CS box) this box has all the toys in it. If you really want all the toys you could probably get the manager to get them out of the box for you. Just don't do that in drive thru or during a busy time period. Then we will tell you we don't have the box because we don't have time to run in back and get it.

Just thought I'd put my two cents in here since I'm a McDonalds manager. First let me tell you I jumped and ran around telling everyone about the Disney toys. We were surprised we were working with Disney as well,

There are no plans for glasses that I have seen and we have information for the entire month. Sry for the bad news

The toys are dress up princess jewerly for the girls and dress up like pirate and a pirate action figure for the boy. I'll open the box at work tomorrow to see exactly what it is. We just got the display toy box in and I haven't been able to open it but I will tomorrow and give you all heads up exactly what it is. Also fyi by the end of the first week of toys McDonalds has all the toys. They have a box called a customer satisfaction case (CS box) this box has all the toys in it. If you really want all the toys you could probably get the manager to get them out of the box for you. Just don't do that in drive thru or during a busy time period. Then we will tell you we don't have the box because we don't have time to run in back and get it.

:thumbsup2 Thank you for the information. I look forward in hearing what is in that box. It feels like Christmas.:lmao: I am curious how the slogan "Year of a Million Dreams" ties in? Maybe, the toys have a certificate with them for a Dream prize? Since you work for McDonalds, when do the toys start going in the Happy Meals? Our local McDonalds ALWAYS runs out of the newest toys. I want to make sure my kiddos get the toy shown on the sign. Thank you in advance. :goodvibes

Have a "magical" day! :wizard:

- Jennifer

Hey...when you go to the happy meal site, My DS is the boy in the happy meal commercial on the site, the one thats on before the Spiderwick happy meal commercial...when we saw the site to see his commercial, I saw pirates & princess toys were next! Yay! I love McD's as much as Disney! The fries at the McD's stands in WDW are awesome! I have the WDW glasses from McDs, too!

:) Congrats on your little star. How did he get into a McDonalds commercial?

- Jennifer

Ok I opened the box today. The boys toys are going to be little pirate action figures. They resemble the characters of pirates. There is also a skull and a boat. The girls is dress up princess stuff. There is a necklace, crown, mirror, etc. each has a pick of a princess on it. There is even a bottle of perfume. Idk how it smells tho.

In each happy meal there will be one of 18 cards related to the pirates and princess. In 15 happy meals around the country will be ones that win a free trip to disney. That's the part that makes it relate to a year of million dreams.

Hope that helps. I was really hoping they'd do something with Mickey Mouse but oh well. I guess little kids will like this stuff.

:woohoo: Do you know when it will start?

...well NOT today...at least in the Baltimore area. We just came from there and the Spiderwick box & toy is what came with the meal. We thought because it was March 1 that it may start the new toys, but alas.

DisGal
:cool2:

I believe it starts March 14th.

The under 3 toys are still little ronald toys. We don't have fisher price anymore because we lost contract with them.

Ok I opened the box today. The boys toys are going to be little pirate action figures. They resemble the characters of pirates. There is also a skull and a boat. The girls is dress up princess stuff. There is a necklace, crown, mirror, etc. each has a pick of a princess on it. There is even a bottle of perfume. Idk how it smells tho.

In each happy meal there will be one of 18 cards related to the pirates and princess. In 15 happy meals around the country will be ones that win a free trip to disney. That's the part that makes it relate to a year of million dreams.

Hope that helps. I was really hoping they'd do something with Mickey Mouse but oh well. I guess little kids will like this stuff.

:goodvibes Thank you for the information. I truly appreciate it. We will for sure be at McDonalds on March 14th for our Happy Meals. DS7 is really into pirates.pirate: He was a pirate for Halloween. And of course, DD5 wants to be a princess. We just re-did her bedroom with a mural of Cinderella Castle on her wall. princess: She will love the dress-up toys in the Happy Meals. Like others, I am a little disappointed that they are not selling glasses. I have a set of glasses that we got at McDonalds in 2000. They are made of great thick glass and have withstood the test of time (three kids:dance3: ). Maybe, in the future? :rolleyes: I assume since you work at McDonalds, you can't win the trip to Disney World. Sorry. :sad2:

Thank you again. Have a magical day. :wizard:

- Jennifer

I believe it starts March 14th.

The under 3 toys are still little ronald toys. We don't have fisher price anymore because we lost contract with them.

:guilty: That's a shame you don't have the contract with Fisher Price anymore. We have a couple of the Little People McDonalds around the house. She is cute.

- Jennifer

As I tend to stop at Mcd's on my way to work frequently I'll probably have lots of toys to share :)

If anyone has any trouble getting any of the toys when they come out (I don't know if they will be all that popular but just in case) send me a message and I'll do my best to get one sent out to you. No guarantees if they are overwhelmingly popular I'll be able to get them if it is near the end of the selling time. I figure with how many friends I have in other McDonalds I should be able to get my hands on most of them even if my store is out. Just a thought if anyone needs help getting them. I know my crew and I will be opening and wearing/playing with many of the toys. We have a bad habit of having to open at least one of every toy. I'm a college student so I have to have fun while I'm at this job till I graduate. We give most of the toys away to kids who didn't get a happy meal after we see what they do.

I know in the past I have been able to buy just a toy, not the happy meal. Are you still able to do that? Also, can I get 2 of each pirate toy the day they come out or do I have to keep going back to check if they are on the next one and get them then?

I know in the past I have been able to buy just a toy, not the happy meal. Are you still able to do that? Also, can I get 2 of each pirate toy the day they come out or do I have to keep going back to check if they are on the next one and get them then?

Yes you can still buy them seperatly. I believe they are 1.89 or so. For buying them all at once it depends on the McDonalds and the manager. Where I work I have no problem doing it becaus I like watching kids get the toys they want while the other managers hardly ever will. Also if you get a good crew person they will. I wouldn't bother keep going back if they don't let you, just call them. If you are going to ask to buy them all go at a time that is not busy. If the manager looks frantic or there are people/cars everywhere they will be less likely to help you out because it does take time away from the other customers.

Once again I'll have a whole bunch hidden away by me (I just remembered I'm in London the week they start) so if you do have some trouble just give me heads up.

:woohoo:

I usually get the happy meals because it doesnt make me feel as bad for eating fast food and i end up throwing the toys away but i wont be throwing these toys away.

You don't have to get the happy meal for a small amount of food. Get the all american meal (most restaurants still have this meal I believe). It has a cheeseburger or hamburger, small fry, and small soda. It's like a happy meal with out the toy.

I just went to the McDonalds website and it shows the New Toys, for the Year of a Million Dreams! I will be going to McDonalds on the 14th!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter