YOMD and McDonalds Happy Meals

I was very aggravated with the pirate bandanas. They won't fit my 3yo head. Exactly who are these supposed to fit? Tinkerbell? Would it have cost that much more to add an extra inch of fabric?

The ones they gave out in 2006 fit my then 7 yr old DD's head. These do NOT. Guess they will go on one of her animal friends! We should let McD know that we were disappointed.

I asked for all the toys they have and i got the Tiara, the wand, and the bandanna which doesn't fit my little 2 year old cousin... i have no idea who they made that for but i am disappointed in it... i love the little collectible cards, and my mom doesn't want to go again today but i want to just so i can get more... :lmao:

We have the bandana, creepy pirate, wand and tiara. I asked to buy the toys separately and they were $1.77. So I bought nugget happy meals that could be saved for later. The MGR said they get new YOAMD toys on Wed. Guess where we are going on Wed?

:thumbsup2 I brought the tiny bandanas back to our McDonalds today. They exchanged them without a problem. I was given the compass and pocket watch. princess: DD5 got the tiara today.:woohoo: She really wanted that one. Still, no winning cards here. :sad2:

- Jennifer

I really want the wand. Today we got the bandana, and these fussy hearts with Cindy on them that go on shoes!!

We went again today for lunch. My Dd got a Princess Jasmine crown and I asked for girls toys. Well I got a Pirate ship!! Oh well I can wear the tattoo to the P&PP.

anyone know if you can go and buy just the toys? so the kids don't have to eat that junk

I went through the drive thru at McD's yesterday and picked up a happy meal for DS. When we got home, he opened up his YOMD box and it had a Spiderwick toy in it. He didn't care, but I was irritated. I wanted the game card. Our neighborhood McDonald's does that all the time - giving out the old toys when they have some left over. The next time, I'll check the box before I drive away.

Wow I feel like I haven't been on here in forever. Sorry for the lack of updates I was in London so I haven't actually seen the toy yet. I work in a few hours. Don't worry if they are on a certain number we tend to go out of order because the boxes of toys are usually just stacked up in back we also tend to get some of the beginning ones in again at the end. If there is a certain one you want don't be afraid to ask if the employees aren't busy by now they all should have every toy in back.

btw thats lame about the spiderwick toy. Thats a cheap McDonalds trying to get rid of all there toys. We only get money back on toys if the case isn't open so they seem to be trying to finish up a box. I'd be really mad.

The directions on winning card pieces on the happy meal box is vague. It said one thing but my card says something else. Top right corner of card says " #1 of 8". And underneath pic message reads:
Put on your tiara and enjoy a royal audience with Princess Aurora at My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

Is this a winning card or should I just trash it? Thanks :woohoo:

We got a few pirate toys and we also got braclets,necklaces,headbands in the girls so far...no winners tho.

Oompa--I think that is just an advertisment, I just got one of the kids to bring me theirs it says:

An enchanting musical stage show brings all the romance, music and magic of "Beauty and the Beast" to life at Disney's Hollywood Studios, it is also numbered #5 of 8 at the top right.

I think that all the ones the kids got look the same way, and a winner card must look different than that so that you know for sure that you won something.

Thanks :) Wish they would've made it more clearer on the box. Just think about the kids that read what's printed on the cards and think they've won something

Yesterday, I went to our local McDonalds to get the kiddos Happy Meals. DD5 got a princess toy, but the boys got Mucha Lucha toys.:confused: So, I went inside to get the Disney toys for the boys. They only had one pirate ship left. So, of course I got it. When does the YOMD promotion end? Our McDonalds seems to be getting down to the end of their YOMD toys. Anyone else?

- Jennifer

We went to McDonald's on Monday and my DS's happy meal had a Cartoon Network toy in it.

The toy ends on Thursday. Friday we start some American Idol toys

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the info. It has been fun while it lasted. Has your home office mentioned if anyone won the Grand Prizes? I've heard nothing announced. I still have three toys (duplicates) that we haven't opened yet. I didn't want to open them in case I can exchange them for another. But, if the toys end on Thursday, I might as well open them to see if the cards are winners.

- Jennifer

Not a clue. They never tell me those kind of things. I finally heard of someone winning monopoly (they won a 50 dollar prize) and I only knew because they stopped by my McDonalds to claim it. Otherwise we never really hear about the winners.

:sad1: Well, the YOMD Happy Meal promotion has come to an end. It was fun while it lasted. No winning cards here. At least we got some cute Pirate and Princess toys out of it. We head to WDW in a couple of weeks. Maybe, we can win a dream while there. :cloud9: If not, at least we are at the "Happiest Place on Earth " and will have some fun. :wizard:

:goodvibes Everyone take care and thank you for checking out this thread. :goodvibes

- Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter