YOMD and McDonalds Happy Meals

The site is working now. From what I can tell . . .

Princess Toys
Sleeping Beauty's Toy Crown
Ariel's Toy Wand
Cinderella's Ring and Toy Gloves
Snow White's Magical Toy Mirror
Belle's Perfume Toy Necklace
Jasmine's Toy Headband
Cinderella's Slipper Toy Accessories
Belle's Bracelet

- Jennifer

Okay, I tried the bandana on my DD5, she wanted to try it on. What size head are the bandanas suppose to fit? She is tiny for 5 and I couldn't velcro it shut. At least DS2 can wear it I guess. :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

Those Bandana's never fitted my sons head. I hated it when I saw they were giving them away, I figure if we get it I'll just ask if they have something else.

I forgot it was starting and my Aunt took my son to Wendy's today:sad2:
Oh well, My son will be thrilled when I let him have McDonald's tomorrow.

Pirate Toys
Pirate Captain Skeleton
Pirate Captain Bandana
Pirate Pocket Watch
Caribbean Compass
Sword Swinging Skeleton Pirate
Davy Jones
Cannon Fire Pirate Ship
Chattering Teeth Pirate Skull

:tinker: Jennifer

Took DS to McD's for a "treat" today, expecting the P&P items. Argh... not out yet here in Canada. They suggested I try back tomorrow...

GRRRR... not cards again! I'm going to go crazy like I did in 05...
At least there are only 16 and not 50 again!

We went for our "end of March break" supper. Dd7 got the Ariel wand but didn't win the trip to WDW. Looks like I'll be gaining weight this month!:rotfl:

We stopped at a McD's on the way home today to just get a toy, went through the DT and they had a PP&P Happy Meal sign up, so I asked for a girl toy - we got a spiderwick fairy. Apparently they have the sign up but no toys yet! Ugh!

I was sooooo bummed out, I went to McDonalds on my lunch break today~ but they did not have the Year of a Million Dream toys yet. I got a dumb troll toy. Guess I will have to try again this weekend!

Apparently the McDonald's inside our Wal-Mart is giving out the Aurora crowns then. I noticed a couple of girls with them on, but couldn't figure out where they got them from. Should've known the answer would've been on here!

So DH, DD and I get to McD's all excited and - WHAT??!!??- no YOMD toys??? The Spiderwick display is still up - NOOOOOO!!!!!
I ask (politely) to see the manager and I ask about the Disney toys.

The following is recreation of this true incident....

Me: "I was looking for the Disney toys in the happy meal"
Manager: "Oh, those don't start till March 17th"
Me "Really? I read on the website March 14th and I heard from some friends they had some" Still standing there, unconvinced
Manager: "Well, I'll go check the calendar"
Waiting patiently..................................................................................
Manager comes back" You know, you're right - it DOES start today. How many toys you want?"

They had 4 different ones (pirate figue, bandana, Aurora crown and light up wand) - got all but the figure. Within 10 minutes of our arrival - BYE BYE Spiderwick display, HELLOOOOO YOMD!!!

Sometime you have to be (politely) persistent

I wasn't aware of the P&PP promotion until I saw the box. pirate: I was so excited...that is, until I opened the box & there was a toy from the Spiderwick Chronicles and no Disney toy. :sad2:

Keep the toy unopened and possibly explain that you got a Spiderwick toy with the YOMD box - could I possibly trade??

Took DS to McD's for a "treat" today, expecting the P&P items. Argh... not out yet here in Canada. They suggested I try back tomorrow...

I went to McD's on my way home last night and got a YOMD happy meal and got a boy toy. Where are u located?

Stephanie

We'll have to head to McDonalds tomorrow for a snack. DD will really want that Tiara !

Okay i'm 13... and i don't play with little toys or anything... but however, if it's Disney?! I'M GOING TO MCDONALDS! hahaha, i can't wait, to collect these! :goodvibes

I admit we we again today :sad2: but we are leaving soon so I want to try to get as many as we can before we go!! So here they are already on toy 2!! Which is the Little Mermaid wand. Very cute it lights up my Dd loves it! Also sorry to report no winning cards.

I was very aggravated with the pirate bandanas. They won't fit my 3yo head. Exactly who are these supposed to fit? Tinkerbell? Would it have cost that much more to add an extra inch of fabric?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter