YOMD and McDonalds Happy Meals

just a heads up!!!
If any one gets any extras that they dont want - I am traveling with 13 individuals with mental retardation in October to disney (we went that time Last year and HAD A BLAST!!!) If you have extras and dont want them - PLEASE DONT THROW THEM AWAY!!! I could use them in my goody bags for the plane for them - we have boys and girls going.
This would make thier day!!!!
if anyone would like to help - let me know with a PM
Thanks
Jennifer

OMG!!! I want those Cinderella gloves and the Crown for myself!! Do they change the toys weekly? I have never actually wanted McDonalds toys so I don't know the procedure for rotation.

We are going to 4 McD's today - the toys are pretty cool - just hopping we can get 3 pirate ships so DH, DD and I can have pirate battles - Arrrgh!!pirate:

In each happy meal there will be one of 18 cards related to the pirates and princess. In 15 happy meals around the country will be ones that win a free trip to disney. That's the part that makes it relate to a year of million dreams.
QUOTE]

Ok, so is it in the toy or the box? I mean, if I bought toys separately, do I have a shot at the trip?? Thanks for any help!!!

These are ALL already for sale on eBay! :scared1:

The people on eBay are saying that the card to win the trip is in the toy package.

I went to our local McDonald's on the way home from work yesterday. By 6:15 p.m., they were already on Toy #2 for the boys. It was a skull bandana.

Happymeal.com shows all the toys and what they do. Also has other fun Disney things.

No trip winner here, but the kids love the toys. We got the skeleton pirate action figure(#1), bandana(#2) and Princess wand.(#2) :cool1:

- Jennifer

These are ALL already for sale on eBay! :scared1:

The people on eBay are saying that the card to win the trip is in the toy package.

:sad2: That really is sad that people are selling them on Ebay. Yes, there was a black little plastic bag with a card inside the toy packaging. My kids love the cards too. I didn't tell them about the YOMD contest. So, they are happy with what they got.

My kiddos did comment on the box though. They saw the advertisement for the Pirate and Princess Party. I had to tell them that it is way down at Disney World. So, they aren't getting their hopes up on attending. Little do they know, we have a surprise WDW trip planned and have the P&P Party tickets already. :cool1: I can't wait to see their faces when we go. The Happy Meals did come with little POTC tattoos for the boys. I pulled those out and saved them for the party. The boys didn't even notice. Mom sure is sneaky.:rolleyes: I'm curious what we'll get next. . .

- Jennifer

I went today and got a Happy Meal for girl. It had a tiara with Sleeping Beauty on it and the collector card had her on it also.

I stopped by yesterday & got a hamburger (plain) happy meal for my dog to celebrate his birthday. (I know, I know - I shamelessly spoil the little guy, but he's just so darned cute!).

I wasn't aware of the P&PP promotion until I saw the box. pirate: I was so excited...that is, until I opened the box & there was a toy from the Spiderwick Chronicles and no Disney toy. :sad2:

Guess I'll just have to spoil him some more today. :rolleyes1

Okay, I tried the bandana on my DD5, she wanted to try it on. What size head are the bandanas suppose to fit? She is tiny for 5 and I couldn't velcro it shut. At least DS2 can wear it I guess. :rolleyes:

- Jennifer

Update: I tried the bandana on my 2 year old. It doesn't even fit his head either. I know he has a big Noggin. But, this is ridiculous. We have two other unopened packages of the bandanas. I plan to trade them in for something else tomorrow. I just hope there aren't winning cards in there.

Guess I'll just have to spoil him some more today. :rolleyes1

I'm sure he will be heartbroken and will have to force himself to eat another burger. ;) I made sure before I left the McDonalds parking lot those P&P toys were in their Happy Meals. :thumbsup2

- Jennifer

Can someone tell me what are all the girls' toys? I can't get happymeal.com to work when I go there to see them. We have tiara and a wand, but I was wondering what other types of toys do they have for the girls/princesses? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter