11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let you all know that it is going to be in the 60s tomorrow. I am heading to Tampa on Monday where it should be in the mid-70s the entire week.:rolleyes1

It did rain here last night. Does that count?:rotfl2: (I am SO bad)

Yeah, it's going to be high 50's today and the sun is shining...sorry guys:hippie:

Greg - I just heard on our local news that Idaho's snow is so bad that they are running out of places to put the snow!:scared1: I'm not quite sure what that means, being a FL girl and all!:confused3
Pat

Hi Pat,

Ya, its been a wild winter so far and we've got more snow and wind in our forcast for at least the next 7 days! :scared1:

My mothers home just north of me 30 miles has about 4 feet of snow on her roof
so I'm going to have to get it shovels off so the roof doesn't cave in.

I shoveled in front of my mail box this morning because there was a 4 foot drift. When I returned out a couple hours later you couldn't even tell I'd shoveled it. I had to watch for the mail truck and run out to meet him so I could get my mail.

I hope you guys will still be able to make the cruise. Our best wishes to you and Steve's mother. My wife works as a Home Health & Hospice nurse and I've helped assist her with patients many times and we understand how difficult it can be watching a loved one pass from this life.

Have a good day.

Greg

How long will it take you to get their? Have fun...:woohoo: :woohoo:

Is it out in the Paw Paw Patch? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Does not look like it.:cool1:

It IS out in the paw paw patch! Right next to Cedar Point. Probably take us an hour or so to get there.

He's staying at my brother's house. I told him to be good for Uncle Greg :rotfl2:

Just wanted to let you all know that it is going to be in the 60s tomorrow. I am heading to Tampa on Monday where it should be in the mid-70s the entire week.:rolleyes1

It did rain here last night. Does that count?:rotfl2: (I am SO bad)

Yea whatever:rotfl:

I really feel for you having to suffer in Florida next week. :lmao:

Hee hee hee!::yes::

You got that right!

Actually I didn't get to sleep in. The boys were up at 6 am as usual. But I didn't shower until about 9:30. :)

It feels weird. I was there for 8 years. I think it'll take time to sink in. I've been busy packing for our trip this morning. And cleaning up because since we were gone last weekend the house had really deteriorated this week!!!

I thought I'd check in but I have to go. I don't want my new "boss" to see me sitting around or he might give me work to do!!:rotfl:

Where are you guys going? How was your first day off? It does feel strange not going in to work. I worked at my job 10 years. I really do enjoy being home now. Now I wonder how I would work. I am running the kids different place Monday-Thursdays. Have a safe trip.

Well we got Jordyn off to snow camp:cool1: We are getting ready to get with some friends tonight from church. We are having a small group book study.

It is snowing again. Still don't have a foot.

Denise- Wow a foot of snow:eek: Hope you can dig out soon.

Lynn-Good luck with your blood test next week. I hope all turns out ok. Stay warm today!

Pat:grouphug: Hope you guys will be able to still make it.

Hi to the rest of the :banana: :banana: TTYL

Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well we are in the middle of the ice storm and everything is covered in ICE. The radio was getting the traffic report and most of the roads up here are being shut down because of all the ice and accidents.
Well I am working on my invitations for my Jewelry Party now since DS is taking his nap. If anymore wants to look at the catalog PM and I can send it out to you. I picked out afew nice things for myself;) ;) ;) !!!

Is there an on line catalog LYnn? I used to sell Sarah Coventry, so I'm a sucker for jewelry catalogs, although I rarely wear it. Well, unless a tiara counts as jewelry.

Woo, I want to go with YOU!

Todays test was fine - no clots. It's the results of yesterdays that i'm most concerned about . . .

We're split in this house - DH roots for the Giants and I root for the Patriots - but neither one of us really cares. lol

Evenin' Nanas :banana: :banana:

Wow Shell that place looks great....you must have been a really good girl last year :lmao:

Woke up to ice on my windshield this morning but then we changed over to all rain.

Joshua is sick...fever, cough, aches, and pains :sick:

Lost fans????? I'm so obsessed with it!!

Lots to do before we leave for Fla....haven't even given a thought to packing yet:eek:

Nighty night nanas.....:banana:

Lost fans????? I'm so obsessed with it!!
Season opener didn't have enough Sayid!

MeNaveen.jpg

P.S. Michael was in the coffin. He's a bad guy, he'll be on the ship that is out to rescue them. That's my prediction.

Good morning everyone,

well please send the pixie dust our way today.
someone is coming to look at the house for the 3rd time and the realtor thinks they are going to make an offer on it.
We really need for it to sell, so keep good thoughts for us today.

I will have an exciting weekend, getting things ready for a garage sale next weekend.

I'll check back if I get time later today,

Okie, hope Josh feels better soon.

Shell, Bill, have an awesome time!!:love:

catch everyone later,

kathy:upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter