20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay has been watching the implosions on TV...I had him switch it over, watched a little...but I could tell he'd rather be watching the buildings fall down. And I wouldn't have left the computer to go watch tv in the bedroom, anyway, so it's okay.

Do all guys have dreams of blowing up a building?(legally)

Only 99 more posts to 23,000!

Are you all going to get it in the morning??

Heading for bed now. I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow, and want to get an early start.

MARVELOUS MONDAY MORNING TO ALL OF THE HOLIDAY CRUISERS......Just keep telling yourselves that NEXT Monday, you can sleep in!!
WHOO HOO!!:jumping1: :jumping1:

Good Night!
Stacey

Good Night Stacey and everyone,

I would stay up to try and maybe get 23,000 tonight but got finals tommorow, bright and early. I might try right before I leave. I am trying for 25,000! lol Anyways wish me luck. I got spanish and Geography tommorow. My hardest ones are tuesday,wednesday, and friday. I happen to have no finals on thursday! Send me pixie dust.

Good Night,
Matt:scared1:
eek.gif

Good Morning Everyone!

This week we will be on the Magic.

My packing is going well. Quite a few more things to go in though.

We did our 'Xmas' with the families this weekend. The boys have had quite a few presents and far too much chocolate. They have 2 1/2 more days of school and I have stopped work now to get ready.

I ordered a T-Shirt but I haven't paid anything - should I pay on the cruise or do you want the money now!

Angela

tinksdad said:
It was fun. Helped out a father and daughter team doing a science fair project on Boyles Law. Alicia was the depth monitor and I was the control diver, plus took pictures for them.

All in all a fun day. The daughter did a good job with her write up and scientific process. Hope it makes a good project for her.

Surprised the school would allow that project. Matt's project this year was to deal with nitrogen narcosis, but the school board said no to any project that involved swimming, diving, getting wet, etc. I had a few tense moments with the principals, but they would not bend or approve. It was very frustrating.

He ended up doing his on Charles Law, the affect of water temperature on tank pressure. Frankly, it was much easier and quicker since it did not involve human subjects.

The good news, which we just found out on Friday,is that he has been selected to go to the County Regionals. This is his second year in a row.

athurstance said:
Good Morning Everyone!

Good Morning???? I am still up. I need to go to bed soon. I just want this week to be over. I hate finals. Blah. Tomorrow is Geology Lab. Tue is Geology lecture. Wed is Early Western Civilization and Critical Reasoning. Thurs is College Algebra and Anthropology. Then i leave Thursday night. 4 days. It better go by quick. SIGH :charac2: . Goodnight to all.

Chris :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Wow i got a top. BOO YA :cool1: Good night for real.

I have been to the dentist and my tooth has been re-filled so hopefully that is all ok now and I won't have to go back. It wasn't too bad as he didn't have to drill anymore tooth out but I still have all one side of my face numb.

Angela

dclmoving.gif
Good morning Cruisers!
We sail in 5 days!
dclmoving.gif

Happy Monday everyone! Last work week before we cruise. I work Monday - Thursday (with time off Thursday morning for my crown). Going to be a very long week but well worth it.

Off to read the boards and then to work.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning
Off to have some breakfast and study some more. I get home at 12:30pm today. I will let you know how my first 2 went. Everyone have a great day. Only 4 days of school left

Matt

Good Monday morning holiday cruisers! I am off to Orlando this morning for my two day meeting at the Boardwalk. Checked the Orlando weather forecast and saw it is going to be cool down there most of the week this week! I am going to do some last minute gift shopping at Downtown Disney tonight. I'll try and check in on our thread from my WDW hotel - maybe a live report from WDW. Safe travels to those of you leaving the early part of this week!

John

Good Monday Morning Cruisers!!

Matt - good luck on your tests this week.

John - have a safe and fun trip to WDW.

Angela - glad to hear the trip to the dentist wasn't too bad.

All_Ears said:
Good Morning Chris!!!

Go to Bed!

Your Mom in Boston

Therese - you and Chris are too funny. When I saw what time he posted my first thought was, "His Mom is going to tell him he should be in bed". And sure enough there was your post. :earboy2:

Busy weekend for us. Rich worked all weekend and no he is still not packed. He may be there with nothing but his tux and the clothes he wears down. :earboy2:

I now have everything packed except the last minute stuff and things I think of along the way. Over the next couple of days I just need to clean the house and finish some last minute stuff.

Off to read the boards and get the kids off to school. Have a great day.

WDWLVR said:
dclmoving.gif
Good morning Cruisers!
We sail in 5 days!
dclmoving.gif

Happy Monday everyone! Last work week before we cruise. I work Monday - Thursday (with time off Thursday morning for my crown). Going to be a very long week but well worth it.

Off to read the boards and then to work.

Have a great day everyone!

That's my schedule too Mary. I work today - Thursday at 3:30. Friday I'll be running around like a mad thing I'm sure. Pick DSs up from school at 2:40, DH gets home at 3:50 and metro cars is picking the family up to go to DTW at 4pm. No room for error here. We'll all syncronize our watches that morning :D

scuba diver said:
Surprised the school would allow that project. Matt's project this year was to deal with nitrogen narcosis, but the school board said no to any project that involved swimming, diving, getting wet, etc. I had a few tense moments with the principals, but they would not bend or approve. It was very frustrating.

He ended up doing his on Charles Law, the affect of water temperature on tank pressure. Frankly, it was much easier and quicker since it did not involve human subjects.

The good news, which we just found out on Friday,is that he has been selected to go to the County Regionals. This is his second year in a row.
Congratulations!!
Alicia went to Regionals last year, but didn't enter anything this year. It is good learning experience for the kids and the parents.....

Question for all the DVC cruisers - we are DVC members, but didn't book through them. I know there is a member get together. How do we get invited? Do we stop by the DVC desk? If so, where is it and what do we need to bring (our DVC ID?)? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter