20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if any of ya are going to be there during that time let us know, I know some of ya will be, Georgie and Joe, and I think Celeste, Anna, to name a few off the top of my full little brain. Connie will you also be working? Bob and Cheryl…. Wow my brain is starting to kinda work…. Jeff and Jen and Catherine... See ya really meet some great folks cruising.

October 20-22 and October 31 - November 5. I am not going to the Halloween party. But I'll be in the Adventurers Club probably every night but November 2.

Been very busy at work getting caught up here. Lynn is trying to keep me informed. Hey we will be at WDW in almost a week KEWL!!!! I might be headed to Reno for work after vacation.

I would like Alaska, a person I worked with at Grand Teton is heading to AK as the Superintendent of Glacier Bay NP.

Catherine, Looks like Jen C is getting ti together for that Sat in November.

We are at OKW and will look for ya.

Spamalot was GREAT!!!!! It is fun to walk into the office whistling Always Look On the Bright Side of Life,…. LOL

:goodvibes OK if anyone is going to be around WDW/EPCOT on 10/28 here is a plan if ya are interested.

Date:10/28
Time: 5:00 PM till ???
Place: The red Telephone booth at Great Britain, (not inside, because I don’t think we would all fit, but it would make a good college prank thingie, wait it has already been done, never mind) :hippie:
What’s Up: A gastronomic dining walk around World Showcase sampling the fare of the different kiosks which represent the finest from the various boards of fare from their homelands.

Credit cards or your key to the world card works well to pay with. (it worked in the past)

See ya there. :thumbsup2 :cool1: party: :welcome: :drinking1

Hey scrappers,

Have you seen the 'once upon a time' stack of paper from Die Cuts with a View? They are really making my 'Twice Charmed' pages come out great! I couldn't figure out why I just never got excited about them, but then I saw the 'stack' and they just fit. Now I've got the bug to finish my books, in between our son's wedding and the babies, that is....lol.

Renae

OOPS! sorry for the repost....

Have you seen the 'once upon a time' stack of paper from Die Cuts with a View? They are really making my 'Twice Charmed' pages come out great! I couldn't figure out why I just never got excited about them, but then I saw the 'stack' and they just fit. Now I've got the bug to finish my books, in between our son's wedding and the babies, that is....lol.

Renae

Jeff & Jenn,

CONGRATS!!!! You're little Jack will be a real Dis'baby with so many extra Dis'relatives.... Have a wonderful time with him, take TONS of pix, and never forget the smell of his neck! I didn't know I'd forgotten that till l held my grandbabies and it all came back to me.... I know, I know, weird.....lol!
Really, best wishes to you all!
Renae

Hey to everybody who's coming down in Oct. or Nov. We'd love to meet up, or have you over, or whatever. if you don't have my phone number, pm or email me, and I'll give it to you. We've MISSED you guys!

Renae

you know, that Alaska in '09 doesn't seem so far fetched anymore. I had thought that they wouldn't be able to get the new ships through the canal, so would have to do a major refit for the Magic or the Wonder to make Alaska possible... if there are rumors about those dates, then they can't be talking about the new ships, it's too soon! Have you heard anything about them taking one of the new ones around cape horn? If that happens, then it's probably going to be out west permanently, dont'cha think? Anyway, my midnight musings, you know???
Renae

One more thing, I almost forgot.....here we go.....drum roll please........... Eric and I are......more drum roll......going to........be......grand....parents......AGAIN!!!!! Ben and Sicili just announced they are expecting around late May, so Ellana will be 15 months old, just right to fill the 'big sister' role... We're so excited all over again. We'll take all we can get, as long as the new parents are willing!
Renae

:goodvibes OK if anyone is going to be around WDW/EPCOT on 10/28 here is a plan if ya are interested.

Place: The red Telephone booth at Great Britain, (not inside, because I don’t think we would all fit, but it would make a good college prank thingie, wait it has already been done, never mind) :hippie:
What’s Up: A gastronomic dining walk around World Showcase sampling the fare of the different kiosks which represent the finest from the various boards of fare from their homelands.

Credit cards or your key to the world card works well to pay with. (it worked in the past)

We will see ya there.
I think we should try the phone booth thing anyway

Oh how I wish I could be there!!!! There is an Off Kilter show at 5:30, 6:30 7:30 that day :thumbsup2

Have fun!

Debbie

Debbie thanks for the Off Kilter hint, cruddy weather here this weekend so I might update my running tract for teh Ipod with some off Kilter and Disney Stuff. Martin Denny Stuff, while fun to listen too can slow me down.

Jackson Thomas Carter. Born September 28, 2007 at 2:52am. He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long. Jack and I are home now. Thank to everyone for your love and support. We'll keep you updated as to how he's doing.
Jen

Congratulations Jeff & Jen......Jackson is adorable!!!!!!!

We alos look for Jeff everytime we ride the monorail....one of these days he'll be our driver!!!!!

One more thing, I almost forgot.....here we go.....drum roll please........... Eric and I are......more drum roll......going to........be......grand....parents......AGAIN!!!!! Ben and Sicili just announced they are expecting around late May, so Ellana will be 15 months old, just right to fill the 'big sister' role... We're so excited all over again. We'll take all we can get, as long as the new parents are willing!
Renae

Congratulations!!!!!!!

It”s Snowing This Morning, I Gotta Go Where It Is Warm!!!!!!!

It's 77 degrees right now at my house with "low" humidity. This is the kind of weather that makes living in Florida worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter