4/16-6/29 Toy Story Mania Facts & Discussion - NEWS: Ride Open w/Same Day FP (6/19-29)

I forgot from the other thread if it was mentioned but has there been a set date for media day? Considering a day trip down close to opening for possible soft opening/random CM grab for one of the new rides.

I am currently planning on Hollywood Studios on June 28. With it being a media day should I be rethinking that? What is usually involved in a media day? Would we even notice?

Last edited:
@rteetz - FPs are again available for TSM. MDX is showing all day availability for today, the 13th.
Thanks for keeping us up to date. We're going to HS on Monday with the expectation of not riding TSM due to long waits...now I'll make sure to check the app that morning to see if they're giving any FP+ out that day. (Still not expecting it...but maybe we'll luck out and the track shut down will be delayed a little longer...)

Reporting back on our emh rope drop.55 min start to finish, line was gone by the time we finished just before regular park open lol.as pp said fp was availbut first i saw was 5 pm...too late for us.

So, when they do a same day fast pass is it available at 7am? Or is it only available once you enter the park? This is my first time going to Disney since they started fast passes this way, so I just want to be sure what time I should be checking next week while we are there.

Thank you

So, when they do a same day fast pass is it available at 7am? Or is it only available once you enter the park? This is my first time going to Disney since they started fast passes this way, so I just want to be sure what time I should be checking next week while we are there.

Thank you
Anyone can check for same day FPs at any time. I’ve been checking using the tickets in my account and I’m in Cali.

But, it Disney stops FPs for TSM and it’s reported in this thread, you won’t need to check.

Anyone can check for same day FPs at any time. I’ve been checking using the tickets in my account and I’m in Cali.

But, it Disney stops FPs for TSM and it’s reported in this thread, you won’t need to check.

So, then what time do they drop? 7am? or something totally different like midnight?

Another EMH RD report... we arrived at park at 7:20ish? Ended up towards front of crowd, we were boarding the ride just after the first group was debarking. We were off around 8:20. At that point, the line filled the exterior queue, went all the way down past OMD & LM through the arch, and wound back and forth in the courtyard maybe twice. CM at the end of the line was telling families 2.5hr.

Had a CM (at the resort) tell us only one track is running. We definitely rode on one of the original two tracks today, FWIW.

Incidentally, RnRC was down at opening - and still down when we left @ 10. We got on & off ToT twice before park open at 9. Great morning!

So, I've been out of the loop for a week or so, but heading to WDW today - did I read that there are TSMM fps available right now??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter