8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
pirate:

If the clock is slow, do we really have to wait more than 40 seconds between posts?

Well, if you an I post a few meaningless posts for the next few minutes.....

untitled6jz.png

You guys have fun with the sprint for the pirate: Time to pick up dd and take her to dance class.

Thanks! It's only taken me a year and a half to do 700 posts!

Now, need to figure out how to stop everyone from posting so I can get my 100th post and the pirate:

Like that will happen.....:rotfl:

Hey all - been absent AGAIN for a few days - been like a mad woman trying to get our loose ends tied up for the upcoming cruise in Sept - have I missed anything? I was going to check the summaries but got sidetracked!

pirate: wonder why?

The posts have been snails pace all day, now they are flyin' since the pirate: is quickly approaching.....

Now, need to figure out how to stop everyone from posting so I can get my 100th post and the pirate:

Like that will happen.....:rotfl:

I posted this Sunday dedicated to the Mod's who do a great job here and ensure the boards go well, but also, if you miss out now.
9.gif

For those booking own airfare, etc., what are the better sites, methods you use?

I find that http://www.sidestep.com is a good location for finding fares. Generally speaking you can book airfare about 330 days before travel, so we would have to start looking around September 21, 2007 for best fares (depending on your travel plans).

For rental cars, I find the codes on the mousesavers site work in most locations unless they are listed as Florida/Orlando only. I have found http://www.bnm.com/ to be a decent site for checking rental car rates, although then you need to compare other code rates....

I've just found kayak.com and cheapoair.com for airfare.

For car rentals I used to use the mousesavers codes all the time, but lately hotwire and priceline have gotten me better rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter