8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness....here is a more recent shot of John and my DD Taryn. I picked this pic to show off Taryn's post-braces smile. She had 4 permanent molars and one baby tooth pulled, then wore her braces from age 13 -15. I think it was worth it in the end!

IMG_2174.jpg

What a beautiful smile! Such photogenic kids!

Well, I just caught up, and now in a few minutes I have to take over the girls for seperate Girl Scout meetings... that figures! I'm eternally behind now... and I'm sure I'm not the only one! I think the only people not behind, are those that are not really reading all the posts to catch up! It can be the only way they aren't behind. Either that or they spend every waking moment on this thread. :confused3 :rotfl:

Just about.
typingoncomputer.gif

In all fairness....here is a more recent shot of John and my DD Taryn. I picked this pic to show off Taryn's post-braces smile. She had 4 permanent molars and one baby tooth pulled, then wore her braces from age 13 -15. I think it was worth it in the end!

IMG_2174.jpg

Great photo!

Chiropractors don't just deal with bones. My back feeling like it was ripping when I reached for something last week was an aggrevation in my muscles and it was enflamed. I will go back a couple more times to get rid of it completely but it already feels better after just one threatment. :thumbsup2 He also treated my carpel tunnel syndrome and I went from being in pain when my 3 yo DD held my hand to being able to plant flowers and write/type again.

I understand.
but with something that could be something torn or serious and risking losing his income... we'd rather have it looked at by a dr first. Then if they say it's nothing serious, doesn't need surgery, etc. and just inflammed- we'd consider going to a chiropractor. Yanno? Messing with muscles in the back is quite different than pain in the inside of a shoulder/arm joint. I've been thru therapy on my back before (after car accident) and I'm just thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to go to a chiropractor first about his injury- because it could just make it worse if something is torn.

Here is a pic of XOP from our 8-19-06 cruise. I didn't get a chance to hear them very much, but I think MR had some comments that she can share about them.

DSCF2826.jpg

My ears hurt just from seeing their picture. No joke.:scared1: :scared1:

Okay ...the Honey do's are over for today ...the room is Done ...take a look

After

BOMQG-DSC01489.JPG

After

YRHQX-DSC01491.JPG

And we started at 9 am and are now finished here at 4 pm and that included from start to finish ...not to shabby for a rum soaked Pirate ..Huh

pirate:

Todd, that looks great. It was a real improvement getting rid of the blue lines around the ceiling & door. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Lisa....must have been a different Nedege....our asst server Nedege was single and not expecting as of our cruise 10/28/06-11/04/06. I will try to find a picture of her to post.

This was the Nedege or Nadege(not sure of the spelling) from France that we had as our Head Server during our August 2004 cruise. She said she and her husband were going to try and start having a family soon. She was absolutely wonderful as our Head Server.

Sorry, the gig is really up, I posted this message from my desktop computer and I forgot to sign Randy_Man off. LOL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DSCF1221.jpg

Before I slip away...

Here is my latest installment of ...

SEVEN PIRATE QUESTIONS

1) The last movie you saw ... WHICH U liked?
2) Your last "real date".... where did ya go?
3) Motorcycle or soap box racer?
4) Lobster or a nice big Steak?
5) given a choice... would you and your usual party go for voyage in a Roy Suite, or 3 voyages in a veranda.... or 7 voyages in a window suite?
6) What was (or will be) for dinner tonight?
7) TOday ... did you wear Sneakers, Pumps, FLip flops, or what?

<chuckles>

1. POTC Dead Mans Chest
2. Dinner and a movie
3. Motorcycle
4. Both
5. 7 voyages in window suite
6. pancakes
7. sneakers

Hope the day was a good one. There are quite a few birthday wishes for John on the thread. :goodvibes

Lisa after that first post I did some ketchup and I did see that. Further down I sent everyone a big Thank You for your kind wishes for my stinky teen!

Before I slip away...

Here is my latest installment of ...

SEVEN PIRATE QUESTIONS

<chuckles>​

1) The last movie you saw ... WHICH U liked?
TITANIC -- Leonardo DiCaprio died in the end
2) Your last "real date".... where did ya go?
Until Saturday, I would have said "Palo", but we went to a local steakhouse called Branmor's.
3) Motorcycle or soap box racer?
The way I drive, I'd kill myself in either
4) Lobster or a nice big Steak?
Yes
5) given a choice... would you and your usual party go for voyage in a Roy Suite, or 3 voyages in a veranda.... or 7 voyages in a window suite?
7 voyages in the Roy suite
6) What was (or will be) for dinner tonight?
Potato chip crusted chicken fingers
7) TOday ... did you wear Sneakers, Pumps, FLip flops, or what?
Rockport dress shoes. I was at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter