8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight you guys. Ketchup with you tomorrow.

Hellloooooo Everyone!!

Happy President's Day!! Hope it was a great one!

Today is DS BDay so I definately won't be able to ketchup, but did want to say HI! After the great Birthday festivities I'll check in again! I can't wait to give DS the following:

14 punches and
1 for good luck
A pinch to grow an inch
A kick not to get sick
A poke not to smoke

And then a trip under the windmill...........YIPPEE

Hope the day was a good one. There are quite a few birthday wishes for John on the thread. :goodvibes

XOP looks just like Ntwine......I have one phrase for the DCL powers that be....

Go make amends with Charles Marshall.....he is the king.........

Maybe we can entitle one of our DIS group dinners at Palo's as the Secret Vow Renewal Dinner. And we can draw straws (virtual straws via the web) to see who has to get the on-line ministers certificate) and have a little vow renewal routine over champaign and pate'? And for chuckles I can pack aboard a toy shotgun to recreate a few choice memories for those "special" spouses who may have resisted the notion all those years ago!

<Rural style Cackling>
Remember... my MIL called ME a City Slicker as their home town had ONE electric signal light... and today has 2

medWedding_right_closeup.JPG

I was going to post a picture from my nuptuals but Crash did it for me.:lmao:

In all fairness....here is a more recent shot of John and my DD Taryn. I picked this pic to show off Taryn's post-braces smile. She had 4 permanent molars and one baby tooth pulled, then wore her braces from age 13 -15. I think it was worth it in the end!

IMG_2174.jpg

OMG :woohoo: I finally figured it out. I have been trying for weeks :scared1: to get that darn banner added to my siggy. I did it :thumbsup2 . I really did it. I am not good :confused3 with this computer stuff. So this is one heck of a milestone :cheer2: . Lois

Woooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo: :thumbsup2

Okay making PS for our upcoming WDW trip. Oh, wait, I think they're called reservations now. We are getting the Disney Dining Plan thru DVC. Asking for opinions. Would you change anything?

Sun: Breakfast Crystal Palace...........Dinner Pecos Bills
Mon: Lunch Beaches & Cream.........Dinner Sci-Fi Diner
Tues: Dinner Cape May Buffet
Wed: Dinner Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package
Thurs: Dinner Chef Mickey's
Fri: Lunch Yakotori House

All of our five table dinner/breakfasts are spoken for & we still have one quick & casual lunch to plan. These are most of our favorites. But I'm sorry to be missing O'Hanas! DD is a vegetarian and O'Hanas is not a good place to bring a vegetarian!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Personally Monday would be a bit much for me/us. Lunch at Beaches and cream can usually be late afternoon/early evening and be both lunch AND dinner for us. We usually eat pretty good at sci-fi dinner also. That's just a bit much for us in one day with those together.
Sunday is different because Pecos Bill isn't like a "big meal" type place for us- and the other days you only have one... personally we can't do two big meals in one day... we can do one big meal/one counter meal... and ofcourse something for breakfast (at the very least the kids have breakfast even if we don't).

My sister swears by her chiropractor too. However, this is not neck or back pain.. it's deep in the shoulder joint pain- not in the back... like in the joint of the shoulder where it meets the arm. KWIM? And it's more of an inflammed tissue/tendon/muscle issue than bone issue.

Chiropractors don't just deal with bones. My back feeling like it was ripping when I reached for something last week was an aggrevation in my muscles and it was enflamed. I will go back a couple more times to get rid of it completely but it already feels better after just one threatment. :thumbsup2 He also treated my carpel tunnel syndrome and I went from being in pain when my 3 yo DD held my hand to being able to plant flowers and write/type again.

MR----
Just so you know, my sister is also a vegan and when she came we wanted to go to Ohana's and if you ask when you are seated they make a great vegetarian stir fry. My sister enjoyed it. Just an idea.

Hey I'm not on that list........

Thanks for the heads up Judy! DH & DS are carnivours (bad, bad sp), and sometimes it's not easy to strike a balance!

Wow, he's so lucky! I wish I'd got cool stuff for my braces! I went all those years and never broke anything! And I had an expander for the roof of my mouth, rubber bands galore, the works. LOL

What's a herbst device though? I'm wondering if that is the "official" word for an expander or something?

A herbst device is something they use to correct an overbite instead of the old-fashioned head gear.

Before I slip away...

Here is my latest installment of ...

SEVEN PIRATE QUESTIONS

1) The last movie you saw ... WHICH U liked?
2) Your last "real date".... where did ya go?
3) Motorcycle or soap box racer?
4) Lobster or a nice big Steak?
5) given a choice... would you and your usual party go for voyage in a Roy Suite, or 3 voyages in a veranda.... or 7 voyages in a window suite?
6) What was (or will be) for dinner tonight?
7) TOday ... did you wear Sneakers, Pumps, FLip flops, or what?

<chuckles>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter