• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT pictures... I especially love the one of him swinging her on the shore... the beach / sky looks so pretty... the whole background is so beautiful that it looks fake! Of course I know it isn't, but it just looks so perfect! Beautiful pictures.. Katherine is a beautiful girl and a beautiful bride.

Thank you! She takes after her dad! LOL!!! And we think it is funny how the water looks fake! :rotfl2:

I like the one of her and the red & white light house because I can just hear her thinking *This is the stupidest thing ever!* :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yea, I wish we knew too! I am still bummed as my mom has not been home for Thanksgiving in 6 yrs and I missed it! Matt felt bad but oh well. He promised we could eat with her at christmas, she said she will make all my favorites!

The pics from the wedding are great! Everyone looks so happy!:bride:

Everyone was happy! It was over and time to party! LOL!

I'm glad that you get Christmas at your mom's! A much better deal then Thanksgiving! LOL!

My SIL's family is Jewish so, I think that means we get Christmas. ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought I owuld post a couple of pics that a friend of Katherine's took before the wedding --- Samantha is on the far left. These are probably the only 2 photos from the entire weekend that I like the way I look! LOL!

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

I am really dissapointed.... I just found out that Jon will be going to England for about 2 wks in Jan/Feb.......... Originally we had hoped that Samantha could go with him the next time he went,,, but, she got a part in a play (Holes) that opens during that time! UGH!!!!!!

Hi everyone this is Cheryl and not John. I can't remember my password!!!. Yes, we have been neglecting this thread but wanted to share a picture with all of you. John and I took a road trip to visit Linda and Jeff in Wisconsin. Here is a picture of the four of us.:grouphug: Jeff and Linda (Hiyapal) say Hi!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

IMG_0715.jpg

Hi everyone this is Cheryl and not John. I can't remember my password!!!. Yes, we have been neglecting this thread but wanted to share a picture with all of you. John and I took a road trip to visit Linda and Jeff in Wisconsin. Here is a picture of the four of us.:grouphug: Jeff and Linda (Hiyapal) say Hi!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

IMG_0715.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I bet y'all had a great time!!! I hear it is COLD there this weekend!

We just got home from Six Flags -- the performance group Samantha is in preformed there this afternoon.... SInce we have season passes we all went! LOL! It was 78 this afternoon and by 8:30pm it was 50!!!! :eek:

IMG_0715.jpg

Great pic! Thanks for sharing!

Just want to share this picture of my granddaughter meeting Santa for the first time... :santa:

IMGP7408-1.jpg

Oh my, she is getting more and more beautiful. We are taking Juliette this evening she is so excited. Thanks for sharing your precious grand-daughter with us! :santa: princess:

We are taking Juliette this evening she is so excited.

I bet!!! We haven't taken Claire this year...yet. :) Her face lit up when she saw Santa in one of the shows at Six Flags last night. :goodvibes

Elvis is still onthe fence about Santa... He wants to believe REALLY bad but, at 9......... So, for now he is just :confused3 . ;)

Oh my, she is getting more and more beautiful. We are taking Juliette this evening she is so excited. Thanks for sharing your precious grand-daughter with us! :santa: princess:

Thank you, she is the light of our lives. :love: Christmas is very special this year because of her.

Your Juliette looks SO big now... she is so pretty and so grown up looking. How old is she? Isn't she like 7 or 8? She looks almost 12!
:eek:

Please post your Juliette and Santa picture

Elvis is still onthe fence about Santa... He wants to believe REALLY bad but, at 9......... So, for now he is just :confused3 . ;)

When Brandy was little, she decided that when you Don't Believe, Santa stops coming to you and your parents are forced to take over... so its YOUR fault when he stops coming. ...you have to BELIEVE! :lmao:(I think she was 10)

Thank you, she is the light of our lives. :love: Christmas is very special this year because of her.

Your Juliette looks SO big now... she is so pretty and so grown up looking. How old is she? Isn't she like 7 or 8? She looks almost 12!
:eek:

Please post your Juliette and Santa picture

Juliette is 7 and will be 8 on the 30th of this month!

Juliette wanted to take Santa a gift this visit so we gave him a snowglobe frame! He was so touched, he said "I am supposed to give you a gift" and she just said you deserve one too Santa! After we left he had the "elves" track us down at the mall and come back and give him our address! He could not believe she had given him a gift. It made her night!

Here are the pics!

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

When Brandy was little, she decided that when you Don't Believe, Santa stops coming to you and your parents are forced to take over... so its YOUR fault when he stops coming. ...you have to BELIEVE! :lmao:(I think she was 10)

I think that is pretty much what Elvis thinks! And he is probably pretty sure he doesn't want ME to take over the gift giving! LOL! :rotfl:

Juliette wanted to take Santa a gift this visit so we gave him a snowglobe frame! He was so touched, he said "I am supposed to give you a gift" and she just said you deserve one too Santa! After we left he had the "elves" track us down at the mall and come back and give him our address! He could not believe she had given him a gift. It made her night!

That is so sweet of her!!! And the pics are gorgeous!!! She is absolutly beautiful! And beaming!

Here are the pics!

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2259.jpg

Sooooooo pretty... really a gorgeous girl. And smart too... she's got the right idea about "buttering up" Santa before Christmas! :thumbsup2 :lmao::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter