9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Samantha and I took Elvis & Claire to the KofC kid's Christmas Party this morning. When we were on our way home Jon calls me and he was taking Michael to the ER........ I just called them and they are waiting for the Dr to look at the scan -- they think it might be a Kidney stone since all the blood work, etc... came back fine.

Jon and I are going to a grown up Christmas Party tonight at the K of C hall with my brother and his girlfriend. It should be fun! 6dd is excited that her big sister (16dd) is babysitting her. ;) They are going to play Guitar Hero 3. :)

I hope everyone has a healthy weekend!

Jon just called Michael passed a small stone. ;) Despite what Michael thinks ...he will live. :rotfl2:

Steph.... where are you going? Is it the repo back to Florida? :cool1:

YEP! :goodvibes There are several of us from the 10nt on the East Bound Repo -- Cheryl/John, David/Helen, Heidi/Chris (it will be their honeymoon!)

My big kids really wish they could go on this trip!!! Katherine couldn't talk her dh into even considering a Disney cruise! :scared1: I had told her to rethink the marriage! :lmao:

We had really hoped to go the Magic this year but, dh's travel schedule really picked up this past year!! :sad2: He still has a weeks vacation that he needs to use before the end of the year and he can't until the lease has been signed in England......that is taking FOREVER!!! ;)

We are planning on going out to CA a few days early so that Jon can show us all the places he lived and played Hockey at when he was growing up! :) And of course we want to visit Disneyland with the kids! :yay:

YEP! :goodvibes There are several of us from the 10nt on the East Bound Repo -- Cheryl/John, David/Helen, Heidi/Chris (it will be their honeymoon!)

WE really considered this cruise... but we are still in "shell shock" from our last flight to/from Florida that we couldn't do it.

My big kids really wish they could go on this trip!!! Katherine couldn't talk her dh into even considering a Disney cruise! :scared1: I had told her to rethink the marriage! :lmao:

SERIOUSLY... one of my DD criteria for a DH was that he had to love Disney... or at least tolerate it! :lmao:

We are planning on going out to CA a few days early so that Jon can show us all the places he lived and played Hockey at when he was growing up! :) And of course we want to visit Disneyland with the kids! :yay:

How fun for the kids to see Dad ole stomping grounds...:rotfl:

WE really considered this cruise... but we are still in "shell shock" from our last flight to/from Florida that we couldn't do it.

After what y'all went through I don't blame you!!

SERIOUSLY... one of my DD criteria for a DH was that he had to love Disney... or at least tolerate it!

I would have thought that she would have felt the same way! LOL! I think it never occurred to her that someone would think that Disney is only for little kids! :confused3

How fun for the kids to see Dad ole stomping grounds...:rotfl: [/COLOR]

I think dh is really looking forward to that! I know he enjoyed showing us where he went to hockey camp, when we were in Lake Tahoe -- he went to Hockey camp at the old Olympic Village. Him and a couple of the kids Ice skated while we were there!

:charac2: Would everybody :worship: please think of me tomorrow at 1:15 California time...
I'll finally be having my knee surgery! :thanks:
Hopefully I'll be able to dance on the cruise.:banana:

Sandy- We will be thinking of you!

We are going down a few days before the cruise, and there is a Pirate and Princess Party on May 9th!!!princess: pirate: . I get to dress up as Jack Sparrow TWICE!

OK here is our MM wreath that the Disney store coppied. ( and Princess Chrissy cat in it!)

CatsandTreeDec2007002.jpg

I hope everyone is doing great. My BFF is supposed to get married next Oct. but is having second thoughts! She is 21 and he is 28 (and he has 2 kids) and they have only been dating 4 months!:rolleyes:

Sandy best wishes for your knee surgery. I know you will be up and about in no time. I have a son in CA in the Air Force at Travis AFB. I liked coming to visit him.

We are going down a few days before the cruise, and there is a Pirate and Princess Party on May 9th!!!princess: pirate: . I get to dress up as Jack Sparrow TWICE!

OK here is our MM wreath that the Disney store coppied. ( and Princess Chrissy cat in it!)

CatsandTreeDec2007002.jpg

I hope everyone is doing great. My BFF is supposed to get married next Oct. but is having second thoughts! She is 21 and he is 28 (and he has 2 kids) and they have only been dating 4 months!:rolleyes:

Thank you for thinking of me...
I LOVE your wreath...
I hope your BFF RE-thinks her decision.... 4 months is NOT long enough to know anyone. "What's the rush?"...she is making a life-long decision... she should really think about her second thoughts...maybe take time to have some third thoughts too.

:charac2: Would everybody :worship: please think of me tomorrow at 1:15 California time...
I'll finally be having my knee surgery!
:thanks:
Hopefully I'll be able to dance on the cruise.:banana:

We'll be praying!!!! Knees are MEGA important!!!!

The party sounds like fun -- what's more fun then wearing costumes and being at Disney???

Your wreath is too cute!!

Maybe she should get to know him a bit longer......:eek:

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]I'm baaaaaaack.... :wave2:
Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and kind thoughts for me during my surgery. It all went VERY well. I'm on pain meds and HIGH as a kite, but I'm in NO pain and I can WALK around without crutches or a cane! I'm so surprised and proud of myself. Mom and Trae are taking care of me and running the daycare for me as I recouperate. I'm glad that we are closed next week so that we can all take a much needed break. I get to change my bandage on Friday and I get my stitches out next week on Wednesday. I hope this will be the end of my knee problems and that I won't have to have the ACL repaired as well.
:hourglass Time will tell.
:flower3: Thanks again to everyone for your kind concern and well wishes.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]I'm baaaaaaack.... :wave2:
Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and kind thoughts for me during my surgery. It all went VERY well. I'm on pain meds and HIGH as a kite, but I'm in NO pain and I can WALK around without crutches or a cane! I'm so surprised and proud of myself. Mom and Trae are taking care of me and running the daycare for me as I recouperate. I'm glad that we are closed next week so that we can all take a much needed break. I get to change my bandage on Friday and I get my stitches out next week on Wednesday. I hope this will be the end of my knee problems and that I won't have to have the ACL repaired as well.
:hourglass Time will tell.
:flower3: Thanks again to everyone for your kind concern and well wishes.
[/FONT]

WOW!!!! I am so glad that everything went so well for you!!!!! :yay: :yay:

I'm hosting one of hte DCL House Parties!!!!! Anyone want to come to TX????

I do, where are you in Tx?
... what is a DCL house party?:confused3

Last month DCL sent emails to a group of people -- I don't know how they picked who to send emails to! -- and asked if they wanted to host a *House Party*. DCL sets the date and they send *party supplies* (from looking around on the House Party website) it looks like whatever company asks you to host a party sends *prizes* and something for every attendee.

I don't have much on my site right now but, I have a link in my siggie. You can look around the wesite and see what types of things other companies have done.

We are in the DFW area -- we should be in our new house by then (that's the address I used!) and it is in Mansfield.

Last month DCL sent emails to a group of people -- I don't know how they picked who to send emails to! -- and asked if they wanted to host a *House Party*. DCL sets the date and they send *party supplies* (from looking around on the House Party website) it looks like whatever company asks you to host a party sends *prizes* and something for every attendee.

I don't have much on my site right now but, I have a link in my siggie. You can look around the wesite and see what types of things other companies have done.

We are in the DFW area -- we should be in our new house by then (that's the address I used!) and it is in Mansfield.

I got that email and I ignored it... LOL
I didn't know what it entailed and I'm so busy with kids and Christmas and my surgery that I didn't want to find out. LOL

I got that email and I ignored it... LOL
I didn't know what it entailed and I'm so busy with kids and Christmas and my surgery that I didn't want to find out. LOL

If I had surgery comng I wouldn't be able to think of anything else either!!! :eek:

How are you feeling now? Still feeling ok?

We went to Disneyland on Saturday! It started out as a beautiful day, but within a few hours, it began to rain! :sad1:

IMGP7595.jpg

Ok I just saw your pics and that you had a surgery. I am Glad all went well! What beautiful pics or your dd and dgd they are just stunning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter