9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
15.gif

25.gif

Happy Holidays!! Have a safe and Merry Christmas!
IMG_2459.jpg

Our dog Casper ready for Santa!

If I had surgery comng I wouldn't be able to think of anything else either!!! :eek:

How are you feeling now? Still feeling ok?

Now that I'm off the pain meds I'm great... but WOW, drugs work AND mess you up at the same time. :crazy: I felt no pain, but had halucinations and slurring of speech. My thought process didn't match my voice.. I spoke like an old movie out of sync LOL and the sad part is that I knew I didn't make sense to anyone around me because I didn't make sense to myself! LOL When I would close my eyes I would see the bugs from "Its a BUGS LIFE" and they were all talking to me... Major Mannie was particularly interested in knowing if there was anything he could get for me. LOL :rotfl:

Ok I just saw your pics and that you had a surgery. I am Glad all went well! What beautiful pics or your dd and dgd they are just stunning!!!

Thanks, I'm doing so much better, I finally got to go shopping yesterday and did a little damage to the bank account... I found several things that Lily didn't already have and many of them were on SALE so of course I had to get them. :love:
Today is my DH's Birthday and we will be celebrating with a nice Birthday Dinner and Cake later this evening. For the next 8 days, he will be able to have anything he wants with the "Its my birthday month" statement.
:lmao:

Can you believe this crazy warm weather we are having...
and did you hear that we will have Santa Ana's starting tomorrow? :sad2:

Thanks, I'm doing so much better, I finally got to go shopping yesterday and did a little damage to the bank account... I found several things that Lily didn't already have and many of them were on SALE so of course I had to get them. :love:
Today is my DH's Birthday and we will be celebrating with a nice Birthday Dinner and Cake later this evening. For the next 8 days, he will be able to have anything he wants with the "Its my birthday month" statement.
:lmao:

Can you believe this crazy warm weather we are having...
and did you hear that we will have Santa Ana's starting tomorrow? :sad2:

I was enjoying the rain and hoping for more!!! But looks like 70s and windy! Oh joy. I hope Santa brings his summer coat too! LOL

Just gone midnight here in the UK so Happy Christmas to all our friends.

David & family.

Just gone midnight here in the UK so Happy Christmas to all our friends.

David & family.

David, Helen, Alex and Bethan, I hope and pray that your Christmas and New year bring you Joy, Good Health and Happiness!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have an out of town guest arriving tomorrow and staying for 7 days! I tried to get her to not come right now -- we do NOT have a bed for her! LOL! I tried to get her to wait until after the move........ so, I won't be able to Dis very much. :sad2: And I was actually going to have LOTS of free time this week! :sad1:

But, I wanted to show some pics from this afternoon -- we went to a Playhouse Disney Live show.

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

6dd and 16dd

IMG_5481.jpg

6dd, dh and 9ds

IMG_5478.jpg

I hope everyone's 8th day of Christmas is going well!!!!

And that each everyone of you have a fantastic New Year!!!! party: party: party:

Wishing you all a

Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

I am going to try to post more here. This is my New Year Resolution!!:goodvibes

DySnagNoisySnowmanHNY.gif

Wishing you all a fun and Happy New Year. We hope to see you this year .. on a cruise preferably :laughing:

Hope everyone is having a great New Year!

We got picked to have a DCL house party so will post pics after it.

We are looking foward to our cruise next year. We have picked our excrusions and are ready to go!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great New Year!

We got picked to have a DCL house party so will post pics after it.

We are looking foward to our cruise next year. We have picked our excrusions and are ready to go!!!!

I can't wait to see your pics!!

I can't wait to hear about your excursions!!! I hsven't even really looked at them yet.......

Sandy --- how is your knee????

Hi Steph,
My knee is doing pretty good, thanks for asking... it swells up a bit after a long day of walking around Disneyland, but that's something I'm willing to deal with. :rotfl: Actually, I am out of pain which is what I was hoping for... I still can't use it to go up or down stairs, but I can live with that... the only downside to that is that I am unable to go on the Nemo Sub ride as the stairs are VERY steep... but I don't mind... it gives me some "pouting" privileges with my family. :rotfl2:

On a brighter note...
My DSIL is on his way home next month! WE are all so happy to know he will be arriving sometime during the second week in February. Lily will be almost 10 months old by then.

LilyBlocks.jpg

I am very excited for him to see her as she has changed and grown so much. She was only 12 weeks old when he left... she will be almost 10 months old when he arrives! She is now crawling, has 4 teeth and is in a size 18 - 24 months in clothes!.. I only hope she will recognize him when she sees him for the first time... Before he left he recorded himself talking to her and reading several books to her. She watches this DVD EVERY night before bed and Brandy had a "daddy" doll made of Steve in his uniform so she could get used to what he will look like when he arrives.

LilyDaddyDoll-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter