9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is pretty much what Elvis thinks! And he is probably pretty sure he doesn't want ME to take over the gift giving! LOL! :rotfl:

Brandy's thoughts exactly... she knew that I only gave ONE gift to everyone... she didn't want to jeopardize herself by NOT believing! :rotfl2:

Samantha's performance group did a show tonight --- this pic is from Sunday night @ Six Flags. They did 3 shows this past weekend, one tonight and then they get a break until Sunday! :yay:

The show tonight was in downtown Ft Worth. It was a really nice evening and lots of people were there watching! :)

l_f9251f4ae35e72236d93fcee1b5337e9.jpg

While they are singing.....

l_4b11eb81e2607972744b1f42aa1c1db5.jpg

I forgot to say that my 16dd is on the left! LOL! In case y'all didn't recognize her!

Samantha's performance group did a show tonight --- this pic is from Sunday night @ Six Flags. They did 3 shows this past weekend, one tonight and then they get a break until Sunday! :yay:

The show tonight was in downtown Ft Worth. It was a really nice evening and lots of people were there watching! :)

l_f9251f4ae35e72236d93fcee1b5337e9.jpg

While they are singing.....

l_4b11eb81e2607972744b1f42aa1c1db5.jpg

How AWESOME and fun. She looks great on stage!

Steph~ Samantha looks great & like she had so much fun!
Juliette is just so pretty and looks so happy wioth Santa!
Sandy~ Your Grand daughter is so adorable!

I am so glad everyone is still here posting! :goodvibes

Steph~ Samantha looks great & like she had so much fun!Juliette is just so pretty and looks so happy wioth Santa!
Sandy~ Your Grand daughter is so adorable!

I am so glad everyone is still here posting! :goodvibes

Thank you, Dawn! If you go back several pages you can see some of my older dd's wedding pics! She was married towards teh end of October in Cancun --- we really tried to talk them into getting married at WDW or on DCL! LOL!!!

Do you have any new pics to post of the kids? Maybe the girls loving on that brother of theirs! :goodvibes

There are lots of rooms opening up for the Eastbound Repo cruise in case any of y'all are interested...... :goodvibes I know the Westbound has openings, also!

I guess when the '09 dates were opened people started moving their ressies! LOL!

And I'm sure the same thing will happen when final payments come due.....Feb for the Westbound and May for the Eastbound....

Samantha had some more performances today (at a Charity event). They did a great job!

We went yesterday to look at the new house -- they were laying down the tile in the kitchen/hallway/laundryroom/craftroom.
Jon and I have to go tomorrow morning first thing and pick out the types of glazes and finishes we want on the dining room, office, gallery, hall and powder room walls. And then I really hope I get a chance to look at carpet (bedrooms, gameroom and theater)! I was supposed to do that over a week ago and I just flat out haven't had the time! LOL!

Elvis and Samantha have the first read through, for their next play, tomorrow night....... I am such a gluton for punishment!!!! :rotfl:

I talked to Cheryl today -- she reads this board but, doesn't post too often! LOL!

I hope everyone is keeping warm! We went from 86 to 37 this weekend!!! :eek: Yesterday I was weeding my flower garden areas while wearing shorts! Today it is FREEZING!!!! :confused3

I am thinking about booking a summer 2009 disney cruise. Any ideas on when would be a good time to book the cruise, looking at early June. Also when I took the cruise in 1998 with my then two teenage sons, they spent a lot of time in the teen room. This time I would be going with teenage stepdaughters who would be15 and 17 when we go. What age does teen room go to. My DS just came off the DCL and ate dinner at the Adult only dining area. I would like to try that too. Anyone ate there, what are your thoughts?:santa:

I love seeing everyone's pictures. They are all great. Life has been very hectic recently. My BFF got engaged t oa guy she had been dating 4 months and he has 2 kids (she is 21)!:eek: They are happy together though and he treats her like a princess. I am a brides maid. You all could book the WB Repo too and do both!!!!:rotfl:

We went to Disneyland on Saturday! It started out as a beautiful day, but within a few hours, it began to rain! :sad1:

IMGP7595.jpg

Clear sky over Castle when we arrived with DARK clouds approaching...

IMGP7600.jpg

Santa's Reindeer
IMGP7615.jpg

IMGP7616.jpg

Blurr
y picture of Santa and Lily
IMGP7630.jpg

Cool picture of the Holiday Decorations on Main street... and everyone exiting because of the rain
IMGP7637.jpg

Can you see the rainbow over the tree?!
IMGP7640.jpg

Sleeping on the way home
IMGP7663.jpg

This is what we woke up to after the rain!
IMGP7670.jpg

I am thinking about booking a summer 2009 disney cruise. Any ideas on when would be a good time to book the cruise, looking at early June. Also when I took the cruise in 1998 with my then two teenage sons, they spent a lot of time in the teen room. This time I would be going with teenage stepdaughters who would be15 and 17 when we go. What age does teen room go to. My DS just came off the DCL and ate dinner at the Adult only dining area. I would like to try that too. Anyone ate there, what are your thoughts?:santa:

Book it... you can always change it later if you decide on something else. JMO
I've never eaten in the Adult Only area... I enjoy the kids and the wait staff too much in the family dining rooms.

Sandy's playhouse. Thanks for the tips. You have taken many DCL trips I suppose. Any suggestions on which ship you like better. I took the Magic the only ship available in 1998.

I love seeing everyone's pictures. They are all great. Life has been very hectic recently. My BFF got engaged t oa guy she had been dating 4 months and he has 2 kids (she is 21)!:eek: They are happy together though and he treats her like a princess. I am a brides maid.

:eek: I hope the kids are good to her! :)

You all could book the WB Repo too and do both!!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Jon wishes he could!!!!!! :lmao:

Sandy's playhouse. Thanks for the tips. You have taken many DCL trips I suppose. Any suggestions on which ship you like better. I took the Magic the only ship available in 1998.

I've only been on the Wonder! :) I think it really just depends on where you want to go and for how long! You just can't go wrong with any of the cruises -- imho.

The teen area is for 13 -17. My now 16dd has been on 3 cruises in the teen area and has had a wonderful time each and everytime! She would tell them to make sure to go there on the first night when they do the introduction games, etc....

Have a great time!

Actually to me, they are both very much the same except I believe I like the Magic more because of the Mickey Statue in the front of Lumiers. I'm partial to the mouse.

Actually to me, they are both very much the same except I believe I like the Magic more because of the Mickey Statue in the front of Lumiers. I'm partial to the mouse.

This coming August I'll be on the Magic for the first time!!! :yay:

Yesterday when the Director (did I already tell y'all that Samantha & Elvis are in another play??) saw my kids walk into the Theater/school he noticed Claire....... There is a *piglet* that is used as a dowery in the play..... He turned to me and said *Do you think she would like to be onstage?* :rotfl2: :rotfl2: * She has now told everyone that she has seen that she will be a piglet. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We think this is so appropriate..... Elvis was Wilber...now Claire is a piglet! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter