90 Day Fiancé!

And I saw where Jesse was going to be on the dating show following Pillow Talk....didn't he already have his 15 minutes of fame? He is nothing to look at and all he wants to do is to hook up with someone from the US....desperate...and still I watch this crap! (I did not watch the dating show!!)

OMG the Varya surprise, please.
Yes, 100% TLC inspired.
Anyone know how long it takes to get tourist Visa from Russia?
Shame on them, poor Mary. Geoffrey makes me gag.
Lana was a surprise, she will run.
TLC gave her cash to show.

Poor Mary? They said they have known each other for decades, she has to know what she is getting herself into. She's got to be crazy to be wanting to be with him after all this time, and what was with her outfit on their date? Looked liked a 70 year old librarian.

Poor Mary? They said they have known each other for decades, she has to know what she is getting herself into. She's got to be crazy to be wanting to be with him after all this time, and what was with her outfit on their date? Looked liked a 70 year old librarian.

I feel bad she was blindsided by TLC with Varya showing up like that.
She knows him better than you do.

And I saw where Jesse was going to be on the dating show following Pillow Talk....didn't he already have his 15 minutes of fame? He is nothing to look at and all he wants to do is to hook up with someone from the US....desperate...and still I watch this crap! (I did not watch the dating show!!)

He is disgusting.
Why does he need a woman to come here from Amsterdam?
He seems to come quite often.
Thank TLC for giving him more and more time. :rolleyes:

Woo goodness what a train wreck. And I still can't look away. LOL

Ed's red-rimmed eyes had me laughing. He embarrassed and shamed that poor girl so many times. I was proud of her for standing up for herself.

Agree with the majority that think Lana was paid to be there and will run the second he expects *anything* of her, and that the Varya visit was definitely set up. Can't wait to see the rest of the season though.

Who wants to bet what's her name, will show up to the reunion still believing Williams is real???

Yolanda. Oh yes, she cannot be convinced that Williams isn’t real.

I remember a Dr. Phil episode from years ago about cat phishing. I think it was an elderly woman being cat phished. She had sent her life savings to a man she met online. Her grown children were desperate for some help. Long story short, Dr. Phil’s staff found the person whose picture was being used. He came to the show and told the woman it was his photograph that had been used (without his knowledge) You could tell the woman was still struggling with the concept. She could not wrap her brain around it all. It was sad to watch.

Yolanda. Oh yes, she cannot be convinced that Williams isn’t real.

I remember a Dr. Phil episode from years ago about cat phishing. I think it was an elderly woman being cat phished. She had sent her life savings to a man she met online. Her grown children were desperate for some help. Long story short, Dr. Phil’s staff found the person whose picture was being used. He came to the show and told the woman it was his photograph that had been used (without his knowledge) You could tell the woman was still struggling with the concept. She could not wrap her brain around it all. It was sad to watch.

I couldn't think of her name, yes Yolanda.
I remember seeing that episode, pathetic.

So this last season of Before the 90 Days is ending with only 1 couple? How will that translate into 90 Day Finance?

Saw that 90 Days Happily Ever After is starting and the Other Way. That is a lot of shows , it never stops...lol but I’m sure I will watch.

Next Monday Where are they now is all on Loren and Alexi and the birth of Shi.

I’m watching!

After watching this show I am sad to be an American. Just about every American on the show is terrible.

Did you notice Baby Girl Lisa appeared to have a tramp stamp/tattoo on her ring finger?

What I don’t understand is the foreigners all saying it’s so hard to get a passport. Avery/Ash for example. He is just coming to the US to see things here, but all the drama..I got a passport several years ago and travelled to Israel with zero issues

This episode has been blah. I can’t stand watching Usman and baby girl Lisa. If someone took a shot every time she says “I’m done” their liver would be dead.

Lana and David were cringy and cute at the same time though. I want some more The Williams! Not the emotional scene with Darcy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter