Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

hey girl, i try and keep up with you on your blog and i just read the one about your aunt yesterday, i'm so sorry :sad2: there's no reason for things like that to happen and i just hope those animals get some sense knocked into them before they become another statistic in the NYC judicial system. i can't believe only one person stopped to help. that literally disgusts me. Glad to hear your aunt is okay though, thats really all that matters in the end.

also, today i went back a few posts and watched the "are we human or are we dancers?" video...i was CRACKING UP! The way you did that was sooooo good with the montage to the music, i was impressed! that was hilariousss :rotfl: :rotfl2: where the heck were you in all of it though? i wanna see your dance moves! :laughing:

hey girl, i try and keep up with you on your blog and i just read the one about your aunt yesterday, i'm so sorry :sad2: there's no reason for things like that to happen and i just hope those animals get some sense knocked into them before they become another statistic in the NYC judicial system. i can't believe only one person stopped to help. that literally disgusts me. Glad to hear your aunt is okay though, thats really all that matters in the end.

also, today i went back a few posts and watched the "are we human or are we dancers?" video...i was CRACKING UP! The way you did that was sooooo good with the montage to the music, i was impressed! that was hilariousss :rotfl: :rotfl2: where the heck were you in all of it though? i wanna see your dance moves! :laughing:

Hey!! Thanks so much. When my aunt called us that afternoon I didn't even believe her. I mean... who does that?! And these were KIDS! She said they were no older than 13 but there were 5 of them so they all just surrounded her. I didn't want to write on there what I truly think of those animals (cause who knows who's reading along) but there are a whole lot of "beeps" involved :laughing:

:lmao::lmao: Thanks about the video!!! I always have the camera so I'm not in them... I'll have to hand over the camera next time. I'm glad you thought it was as hilarious as I did, I still crack up every time I watch it!

Hi Melissa, I spied the link for your new TR in your sig. Can't wait to hear all about your vacation. It has been a long time coming! :goodvibes

Your trip is SO close! Yaaaay! That's so exciting! :banana:

I wonder if our Target has the glow bracelets in the $1 section? I'll have to go look tomorrow.

And woo hoo for getting out the suitcases soon! I'm like you on the whole packing thing. I totally agree that it passes the time on the day before the trip!

Melissa! I'm reading your blog right now and I noticed that you said yall are stopping overnight in Fredericksburg, VA! That's exactly 30 minutes south of meeeeee! We should totally meet up! :banana:

Your trip is SO close! Yaaaay! That's so exciting! :banana:

I wonder if our Target has the glow bracelets in the $1 section? I'll have to go look tomorrow.

And woo hoo for getting out the suitcases soon! I'm like you on the whole packing thing. I totally agree that it passes the time on the day before the trip!

Sorry I missed this post! I've never seen the glow bracelets in the $1 section until today so you should definitely look. They may be extras from the 4th of July stock or something :thumbsup2

Melissa! I'm reading your blog right now and I noticed that you said yall are stopping overnight in Fredericksburg, VA! That's exactly 30 minutes south of meeeeee! We should totally meet up! :banana:

That's so cool! We should definitely see about meeting up :thumbsup2

so the title pretty much says it...I have been a long time lurker, so long that I lurked around reading your last report from a couple of years ago! I just wanted to finally say HI!!

I'm SO excited about this TR! You always write such detailed stuff that it seems like I'm on the trip with you so it's like taking a whole nother trip!
It's funny that you're leaving on 7/31. We'll be driving down to SC that day to visit relatives for the weekend, so maybe we'll pass each other on I95.
And how the heck do you manage to get down to Georgia in one day??? Do you tow along one of those porta-potties like in that commercial from a few years ago? We just barely made it to Florence last time and we might stop a bit earlier this time since we're only going to The Villages outside Ocala.
I'll be counting down with you!
ETA: Our Dollar Tree has glow bracelets and necklaces too for anybody that is looking for them.

so the title pretty much says it...I have been a long time lurker, so long that I lurked around reading your last report from a couple of years ago! I just wanted to finally say HI!!

Hey! Thanks so much for coming out of lurkdom (is that a word?!) to say hi :wave2: I appreciate it and hope you enjoy the report!!

I'm SO excited about this TR! You always write such detailed stuff that it seems like I'm on the trip with you so it's like taking a whole nother trip!
It's funny that you're leaving on 7/31. We'll be driving down to SC that day to visit relatives for the weekend, so maybe we'll pass each other on I95.
And how the heck do you manage to get down to Georgia in one day??? Do you tow along one of those porta-potties like in that commercial from a few years ago? We just barely made it to Florence last time and we might stop a bit earlier this time since we're only going to The Villages outside Ocala.
I'll be counting down with you!
ETA: Our Dollar Tree has glow bracelets and necklaces too for anybody that is looking for them.

Hi!!! Thanks so much, I try ;):laughing: I take ridiculously obsessive notes on out trips so I'm always all set to type of the report by the time we get back. I'm so glad you enjoy my reports! I know I've said it before but it's true, it's fun writing these reports but much more fun when you know people are actually following along. :laughing:

We leave reeaaalllyy early to get down to Savannah. The first two years we stopped in Florence but couldn't find a hotel we liked. The pet-friendly ones were all dumps so we figured we'd keep going until we got to a big city. In 2007 we found a gorgeous hotel in Savannah and loved it, so we figured we'd stop there again. We usually leave at around 5:30 AM and get there by 6:00 PM, and that's usually with 45 bathrooms stops :laughing: It's a trek but it's worth it. I'll wave as we pass Florence! :goodvibes

wow, only a week untill your trip now that has come around so quick. I bet it's getting really exciting now, look forward to updates over the next week :)

You must be so excited, only a week to go! I'm going to be out of town when you leave so Bon Voyage! a week early. :cutie:

OMG Mel! 1 week!! :banana:

Oh and your sig reminded me to tell you something...I was watching the E! channel the other night and Topanga from Boy Meets World had her own show!

ONE WEEK! Time has really flown by! I hope I can say the same about my trip. ;)

I love those "In one week..." updates too - looking forward to yours!

Wow, only one week to go! That is so exciting!

Thanks!! It really is exciting :yay:

wow, only a week untill your trip now that has come around so quick. I bet it's getting really exciting now, look forward to updates over the next week :)

The time has FLOWN by. I got out my toiletry bags today and as I looked through them I couldn't believe that the last time I used them was two years ago. I can specifically remember the exact moment when my parents said we were skipping a year of vacations because of the Olympics, so the fact that we now leave in 6 days in INSANE!!

You must be so excited, only a week to go! I'm going to be out of town when you leave so Bon Voyage! a week early. :cutie:

Definitely! :woohoo: Thanks so much Lessa, and have a good time out of town :thumbsup2

OMG Mel! 1 week!! :banana:

Oh and your sig reminded me to tell you something...I was watching the E! channel the other night and Topanga from Boy Meets World had her own show!

Thanks Tink!!! I'm gonna get all caught up on your report tonight, sorry for falling behind! And I love Topanga's show, The Dish. It's painfully unfunny (at least compared to The Soup) but I just love Danielle Fishell :laughing:

ONE WEEK! Time has really flown by! I hope I can say the same about my trip. ;)

I love those "In one week..." updates too - looking forward to yours!

Thanks Brook!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter