Art the Greeter at the Beach Club

I'm so glad to hear that Art's back. We stopped to see him in January and learned he was still out.

We have a picture that we want to give him.

So glad he is well!! We will get to say "Hi" again to Art in April!

My family would love to be a part of the scrapbook for Art. My children were very excited to meet him. They saw him on the Travel Channel special about the Beach Club. Every time we would watch the show before we went on the trip they would yell "There's Art, there's Art!!" We finally saw him at the end of our trip and were thrilled. You have to meet him to really understand how wonderful he is. I would post a picture, but I don't know how to do it.

My family would love to be a part of the scrapbook for Art. My children were very excited to meet him. They saw him on the Travel Channel special about the Beach Club. Every time we would watch the show before we went on the trip they would yell "There's Art, there's Art!!" We finally saw him at the end of our trip and were thrilled. You have to meet him to really understand how wonderful he is. I would post a picture, but I don't know how to do it.

Would you like to email it to me? I can send you a private message with my email. Let me know.

Thanks!
Brenda

He's still there. He works Tuesday through Saturday.

Teena is there Sunday and Monday. Be sure to say hi to her too if you're there on one of those days.

Yes Art is still there and would love to say hello I'm sure. He was out for quite some time with some heath issues, but luckily he is back to his usual cheerful self:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see Art in September. Staying at the Beach Club with free dining. Heaven on earth!

I've heard of Art before. Has anyone got a pic of him they can post?

Just saw Art this morning. He's doing great. Always cheerful and a wave for everybody.

Art doesn't know this (yet) but he helped us win the Owner's Locker t-shirt contest. Last time we visited WDW he was out on medical leave, but he'll know in the very near future. We actually printed up the winning picture to give to him.

Dscf4779.jpg

We met him last January, and had planned on stopping by last week between our morning at the Studios and our evening at Epcot, but we just ran out of time. We had sent him the photos I took during our meeting last year, and in return, he sent our family a Christmas card. It was very cool and so thoughtful. Sorry to hear that he's not been feeling well.

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter