ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

Oops I forgot to add E1 as a group too...Is that OK ? I have such good ideas:goodvibes for all of these...

Michi,

we usually update the OP with everyone's choices as they come in, that way swappers know what open and what is full and give you the opportunity to open up new groups if need be (and then some of us:rolleyes1 can join in the extra groups too...) Also - just let us know with an "updated to here" post that are choice have been recorded - you are doing great:goodvibes

Michi,

we usually update the OP with everyone's choices as they come in, that way swappers know what open and what is full and give you the opportunity to open up new groups if need be (and then some of us:rolleyes1 can join in the extra groups too...) Also - just let us know with an "updated to here" post that are choice have been recorded - you are doing great:goodvibes

You guys are awespme!Thanks for bearing with me. It's updated to here on the 1st page. Thanks yall:flower3:

I signed up and the post isn't here. Something is going on with the board.

Did you see mine?

I'd like to make my Anything Goes be flowers.

Susie's right, mine wet down for a while. I had gotten you but it didn't take. It's back up now. I gotcha girl! Thanks a bunch..
Thanks everyone for your help...:banana:

Here goes again

Group B1 -Disney Boys
Group D-Anything Boy Non Disney
Group E1 Ethnic

Group I Months Part 1
2.February-

Group I Months Part 2
November

I'll take
A
E2-France
F-Valentines Day
I- April
J1- Vintage Pin-up Girls

Ugghhhhhh, why do I have to have a meeting when there are sign-ups!

I'm pouting now because some of the groups I wanted all already filled.

E2 - France
and if another Ethnic opens up I'd like Japan also

H - Bird

J1 - Anything Goes
and I'd like to be in any/all 'anything goes groups that open up

Thanks! I'll try to check back after lunch.

For my E1 group I would like to do Africa

Please sign me up for E2 for Norway.

Ugghhhhhh, why do I have to have a meeting when there are sign-ups!

I'm pouting now because some of the groups I wanted all already filled.

E2 - France
and if another Ethnic opens up I'd like Japan also

H - Bird

J1 - Anything Goes
and I'd like to be in any/all 'anything goes groups that open up

Thanks! I'll try to check back after lunch.

K, updated to here. I got Disney Rider & Marlynnp.
Marlynnp, Disney Rider beat you for France:scared:. So sorry. Which group did you want that is full already? I can see if I can open another one. Thanks you two for signing up!
Michi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter