Aug. 21, 2004 Eastern Magic check in list

Thanks for the info.....

Only 3 days of work this week!!!

Guess I should start packing soon, huh???:rolleyes:

Andy glad you and your family made it safe and sound. Relax and enjoy the rest of the week.
Gayle

We're back. Thanks everyone. It was perfect, and everything went off without a hitch.

Andy, glad to made it to Florida. We will all be seeing you soon.

Just a few more days everyone!!!!!:hyper: ::yes:: :hyper:

Jennifer

WTNT35 KNHC 161420
TCPAT5
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM EARL ADVISORY NUMBER 12
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
11 AM AST MON AUG 16 2004

...EARL DEGENERATES INTO AN OPEN TROPICAL WAVE...

AT 11 AM AST...1500Z...THE TROPICAL WAVE WAS LOCATED OVER THE
CENTRAL CARIBBEAN SEA.

THE WAVE IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST NEAR 25 MPH...41 KM/HR.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 45 MPH... 65 KM/HR...WITH HIGHER
GUSTS OVER THE CENTRAL CARIBBEAN SEA.

THIS IS THE LAST PUBLIC ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE
CENTER ON EARL UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

FORECASTER LAWRENCE

Hi All sorry for disappearing for a while.

Joe and Jennifer, our biggest congrats! Seems like just a month ago we were (supposed to) have brunch with you and you were winning BINGO! We're so happy to hear it went so well and amazed it's only been a year since we last met.

Sorry everyone that I've been away from the boards. Sadly, Don won't be joining us this cruise - he is currently going through a medical condition that won't allow him to travel. We've been through a lot (don't worry, it's nothing terminal or anything, but a very difficult situation) and at his persuasion, and his family's insistence that I should "take a vacation to get away from it all" he has insisted that at least I take some time to get away, relax, and be with Mickey and friends, so I will be travelling solo, and maybe he is right.

Looking forward to seeing you all - not so thrilled to be cruising alone but hey, it's a Disney cruise so what can be all bad.

Actually was not gonna post this and I'm not looking for any sad feelings, we are gonna have a GREAT time but I knew the questions may be asked so here we go. Also looking forward to meeting the rest of our CA friends as well as all that has been posting here for months - see you in the Promenade Lounge!!!

Scott

P.S. OH my! Next time the Olympics are on, will someone PLEASE remind me NOT to schedule a vacation!!!!! LOL

Glad to see you back Scott. I've been wondering where you have been. I hope everythings OK with Don. We will send lots of pixie dust his way. And Scott...you won't be traveling alone....you'll be with your DIS family. And we are going to have a BLAST!!!

Jennifer

Hey Scott! Welcome back. Sorry to hear about Don. Hope all goes well on that front. Looking forward to meeting you. Have a safe journey.

Mike

Hi All,

Having a nice time here in Florida so far, but have already started spending to many $$, LOL!!!

We will be meeting a fellow DIS'er and her family for dinner tonight at Dixie Crossroads.

It won't be long now, and the rest of you at home will be joining us, in Florida, for a glorious week upon the Magic!!!

Sorry Don won't be able to make the cruise Scott.

Andy :wave2:

Hi Scott...nice to see you back Hope all is going OK for Don. Sending some PD his way!

2 more days until we leave!!! Actually got the suitcases out last night and starting "thinking about" what to pack into them.

Our living room and DS bedroom furniture get delieverd today so the new house is almost ready. While we ar on the Magic, a contractor friend is coming in to do some minor kitchen renovations and then we will be all set. Now if I only I can get rid of all those boxes!!!
:rolleyes:

Was up late last night packing. So much I want to bring, knowing we'll never use half of it!!! Looking forward to meeting Scott..... sorry Don won't be there as well. When do you fly out???

~Jennifer (A fellow "Concordian")

Sorry Don wont be there but as someone already said you will be with friends. I know how it feels. I went on a cruise a year and 1/2 ago without DH at the last min but i met lots of people on the ship and had a great time.

Thank you everybody for the support!! Don's touched by all the pixie dust too.

Yes, I will be there with my DIS family and will make the best of it!

jweiss: I am flying out on Thursday morning. Had planned on doing Universal but now I won't be. I'm going to spend part of the day with Maleficent and her daughter at one of the REAL parks. We met last year on this cruise (with our newlyweds) and have stayed in contact ever since so that will be, I'm sure, a very nice day.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and catching up with friends. See you soon and thanks again!

jweiss - My friends daughter's flight from California hasn't been affected so you should be fine.
Gayle

Can anybody refresh me on any meeting times/places on Friday night? I'm not sure what our Friday night plans are, but we'd stop by the Radisson or Ron Jon's if we're nearby. We are staying at the Courtyard in Cocoa Beach...

See everyone this weekend!

Linda

I'm starting to feel better about all the flight stuff now, although I still have a contingency plan made in case we land at any other Florida airport. This is aside from emails and text messages sent to update flight status, hehe. (This is the 3rd straight day the flight we are on has made it on time, and early.) How about you Jennifer (jweiss)?

Probably will do a lot of packing tolietries and stuff tonight, and do some laundry too. Hopefully we won't be packing Thursday night, lol.

Hey Andy - question? Do they have donation boxes set up around to help out with those affected by Charley? We were thinking of bringing toys or something.

See you all soon!

Alan

Hey Andy - question? Do they have donation boxes set up around to help out with those affected by Charley? We were thinking of bringing toys or something.

Hi Alan,

I haven't seen any donation boxes in any of the stores that we have been in the past few days.

My family just arrived home after having a lovely meet and greet dinner at Dixie Crossroads in Mount Dora, Florida with fellow DIS'er Caril (dclwdwlover) and her DH Ned and DS Frasier. We had such a good time meeting them. They are not on our cruise, they had just moved to Florida in June and they live about 45 minutes from Dixie Crossroads, my mom lives about 30 minutes from Dixie Crossroads, so we decided that would be a good place to meet. We are planning to meet with them the next time we are in Florida, they are a very nice family.

We will be heading to the WDW area on Wednesday. We are having a very relaxing time so far.

See you all very soon!!!

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter