Celebrities you dislike/hate

I don't hate anyone, but there are a few, who are a waste of air and space. IMO I can usually tolerate them, until or unless they open their vile, nasty pie hole.

Last edited:

I think as I get older my list gets longer and it's mostly because I think that stars in general have just gotten too big for their britches. We have idolized them and made them into these untouchable people. We have contributed to their false sense of importance. The award shows, the Real Housewives, Real Basketball Housewives, The Kardashians.....Sports players - we no longer view them just for their entertainment - we try to mimic our lives after them and to be honest - they aren't worth mimicking! I can't understand how we have put them on this pedestal and allowed them to become so much bigger than they need to be. Children look up to their sports idols who are now kneeling on the field. Children don't understand and what to be just like them - so they do it too. Girls love the K-Dash's and look what they represent on TV - trash. I can't watch TV anymore. I used to love watching the award shows as a young adult but there was more glamour back then and it was about the music not about their political views or their personal views.

Off my soap box now - sorry!!!!!!

Obviously, (most) of us don't actually know these celebrities, so we must base them off of how they portray themselves in the media....
Kanye (needs to get over himself)
Cybil Shepard (needs to get over herself)
Caitlin Jenner (she used to come off as intelligent, down to earth, & humble when she was Bruce. I get she is still trying to find herself & acclimate to being Caitlin, but she now comes off as the opposite of those traits.)
Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom (a lost cause)
Everyone from Sister Wives, except for the kids (train wreck central)

I also noticed an notiicable and immediate change when she became Caitlin. (some good, some maybe not-so-good)

Haven't heard much on Cybil Shepard in a long time????

The thing is, by definition, these days, with the constant and instant social media, we DO know a lot, sometimes TMI, about these 'celebrities'!!!!
Most of them seem to feed and thrive on it!
I guess that is part of what I might 'dislike' about most any celebrity.

I guess I don't understand why it's remarkable or not ok to dislike someone based on them having different views than you.

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow
Lawrence O'Donnell (have you seen his meltdown?)
Morning Joe and his lap dog Mika
Love, love, love Rachel Maddow. Probably one of my favorite journalists now.

So who is on my dislike list for celebrities?

Pretty much anyone that has had relations with those under aged.
This. Which put Michael Jackson right up there on my list of cannot stands. I can acknowledge he was a brilliant musician, but little boys????

Lebron James
He has moved to the top of my favorites list recently! I gained a ton of respect for him.

I don't mind celebrities voicing their views, on either side. That is not what would make me dislike them. They are human beings not some aliens from another planet. They have opinions. If they are cruel, target people for personal attacks, or bullies, that would be a deal breaker. I love many celebrities with vocal views completely opposite of mine. I actually find it fascinating to hear different views.

Last edited:
I scanned the 9 pages and didn't see her mentioned, I guess her celebrity star has faded.

I would like to nominate Martha Stewart to the list in the celebrity category.

for actors I have to say Bob Saget and Jerry Seinfeld. I couldn't watch any show that they were on.

Like many, Tom Cruise. I hate it when he's in a movie that otherwise looks interesting because I know I won't be able to watch it.

I also dislike:
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor Swift
Steve Carell
Any late night/comedy show host who's name isn't Conan (though I've warmed up to Jimmy Kimmel a lot lately).

I am Team Coco as well! I just don't find any of the other hosts funny. I do like Kimmel's mean tweets tho.

I scanned the 9 pages and didn't see her mentioned, I guess her celebrity star has faded.

I would like to nominate Martha Stewart to the list in the celebrity category.
Being thrown in jail for a securities fraud charge that a man would have received a slap on the wrist for will do that to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter