*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

I know how you feel! We have 2 days planned at EPCOT so I think we go a little crazy. I've never been during a festival though, so I'm trying to capitalize while I am there! :rotfl:
I only have one full day for Epcot but I'm planning on being there at least 3 other half days during my trip, so plenty of time to eat and drink. A good portion of my trip is just trying to "take it all in" and not rush. I will probably ride Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land more times than is healthy, but beyond that I just want to walk around and look at everything.

Wow this board is sure quiet considering our trips are NEXT MONTH. Let’s get some chatter going, I need some help getting excited this time.

I sort of need help getting excited too, but that's because finally, at 34 days, I don't have much else to do. I have my money saved up, I have most of my outfits picked out, there's pretty much nothing else to buy, I can't really fiddle with my plans anymore...now it just needs to hurry up and get here!

I sort of need help getting excited too, but that's because finally, at 34 days, I don't have much else to do. I have my money saved up, I have most of my outfits picked out, there's pretty much nothing else to buy, I can't really fiddle with my plans anymore...now it just needs to hurry up and get here!

This is pretty much how I'm feeling at this point. 39 days out and not much left to do. I do have a few more shirts to buy but that's about it.

I can't get outfit planning started for some reason, normally I plan too far ahead - I have 2 epcot shirts and a dress that is about it. I started considering trying to buy some LuLaRoe Disney leggings but not sure yet.

Anyone else (who stays onsite) look forward to being 30 days away? I spend every morning changing around our FP choices until then - ugh! (I figure I should be done by 30 days before, as the options will be more limited then.) We're going to Pop 4/14-20.

Anyone else (who stays onsite) look forward to being 30 days away? I spend every morning changing around our FP choices until then - ugh! (I figure I should be done by 30 days before, as the options will be more limited then.) We're going to Pop 4/14-20.
I have actually not moved my FP - i normally push them together and switch things up but haven't this trip - we are at Pop 4/11 -4/17!

I am! But mainly because I'm hoping a few folks out there in the world will drop a dining reservation or two that I want to get for my trip. :)

Are you using the reservation finder? Helped me get better reservations a few weeks ago. Got better ADRs for PPO restaurants.

Are you using the reservation finder?

Yes! Such a helpful tool! We booked at about 3.5 months out, so I've been using the TP reservation finder to slowly get all of the places we'd like to eat. So far I've been lucky to get 4 reservations using it, but there are two I'm still keeping my fingers crossed to grab.

I want to start packing

Now that we have a plan mostly finalized for the parks/restaurants we're doing, I had my girls try on outfits last weekend for a "Disney fashion show" to decide what they'll wear. We're having some dreary weather, so it's fun to think about wearing summer clothes!

I have 22 days until we leave!! We are driving down from MI (ugh) and arriving 3/31. Our park days are April 1-5th and I’m SO excited. Amazon prime is my best friend right now.

Psssst! You guys! We're going to Disney World!

That's all I've got. But allow me to share this picture of my kids being absolutely traumatized on Splash Mountain back in 2016.

Attachments

• MK_SPLASH_20161104_392604484065.jpeg
    MK_SPLASH_20161104_392604484065.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter