D23: The Ultimate Fan Event Details

For those who got tickets yesterday, do you think being 11k range is good enough to get in? Still bummed I got in yesterday but their glitch prevented anyone logging into their accounts until they fixed the bug.

Went with just one more loaner computer today and managed to get a super low number. The next lowest was 11k and it went up from there…

The cheapest 3 day was already in the $700 range so I switched course to individual tickets and managed $99 seats all three days. The $9 per ticket fee has me crabby but cheaper by half than going with $700!

I’m as nosebleed as you can get but on the aisle for two of the days which should be nice!

Thanks for the update! If I get in, Im going to shoot for the 1-day tickets then. I wonder what that view is like for the 200 adjacent ones, if there's at least a screen to watch!

Any way to tell what number they're on now? My little green guy isnt even at the halfway point so feeling panicky!

Still lots of 1 day and 3 day preferred availability. Only the cheapest sections of preferred are gone minus a handful of wheelchair seats.

All I know is my # was 630 and it still took 15 or 20 minutes to get in… and then there were so few 3 days in the 400 or 300 already. I was surprised to be honest. I saw one and clicked before realizing it was a wheelchair spot so I of course dropped it and there were no more

Edited to add - I don’t want to be on the extreme side for way more money so I did not consider them before I switched to one day.

All I know is my # was 630 and it still took 15 or 20 minutes to get in… and then there were so few 3 days already. I was surprised to be honest.
I wasn't expecting any 3 day. I think may have only held back one or two sections in the 200s from yesterday's sale.

All I know is my # was 630 and it still took 15 or 20 minutes to get in… and then there were so few 3 days already. I was surprised to be honest.
Makes me think they just set a number for each day and didn’t correlate it with any sections/ticket types.

Queue updated to say the three day ultimate fan pass is completely sold out.

One day tickets still available so fingers crossed it lets me in, even if we get to go to one big panel, Id be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter