DDA Chapter 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found it, Vicki!

http://abc.go.com/watch/extreme-makeover-home-edition/92244/242399/marshall-family#sl-0

If the direct link doesn't work, the video is on the ABC site on the Extreme Home Makeover page. Unfortunately, the one comment doesn't sound like a good situation for the family. I hope everything works out okay for them. I'm guessing they wouldn't have done the show if they were worried about problems so hopefully it's all nothing.

Wow, I thought that all the kids belonged to the two of them. They are so nice to talk to. I wonder what the story is behind the story and if any of it is true?

Just found it, Vicki!

http://abc.go.com/watch/extreme-makeover-home-edition/92244/242399/marshall-family#sl-0

If the direct link doesn't work, the video is on the ABC site on the Extreme Home Makeover page. Unfortunately, the one comment doesn't sound like a good situation for the family. I hope everything works out okay for them. I'm guessing they wouldn't have done the show if they were worried about problems so hopefully it's all nothing.

Wow. That is some comment. I sure hope that it doesn't turn out to be true.

I hope they win just for that poor third string QB that is getting his name out there tonight!

I thought he played quite well! Too bad they couldn't keep it up through OT! :sad2:

Wow, I thought that all the kids belonged to the two of them. They are so nice to talk to. I wonder what the story is behind the story and if any of it is true?

So Deb, where are you in here? What time? ;-) I'll let everyone know if I find it before someone else does.

ETA: 28:00 is our very own DDA Deb painting a door frame!!!

So Deb, where are you in here? What time? ;-) I'll let everyone know if I find it before someone else does.

Day 6 7:47 is stamped above my head. It is just after they show Ty putting up the B+ wallpaper. more than half way through.

Found you Deb!!! She's right at the 28 minute mark.

ETA: You beat me Vicki! I knew the kids forced me to pause a few too many times to make it there first.

Found you Deb!!! She's right at the 28 minute mark.

ETA: You beat me Vicki! I knew the kids forced me to pause a few too many times to make it there first.

Aren't my painting skills amazing?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Now that you've seen the show I will tell you what I did. I laid lawn in front of the house. Painted in the prairie room. Pick family photos, framed them and placed them in the tie dye room and did most everything in Beau's room (soccer room).

Now that you've seen the show I will tell you what I did. I laid lawn in front of the house. Painted in the prairie room. Pick family photos, framed them and placed them in the tie dye room and did most everything in Beau's room (soccer room).

That is so cool!!!!! I'm proud of you for donating your time and skills to the project.

That is so cool!!!!! I'm proud of you for donating your time and skills to the project.

Here's the Irony. The Marshall's worked on the Vitale house before they even knew that Cameron had leukemia. I worked on the Marshall house before we knew that Hunter had a brain tumor. Strange...very strange

Here's the Irony. The Marshall's worked on the Vitale house before they even knew that Cameron had leukemia. I worked on the Marshall house before we knew that Hunter had a brain tumor. Strange...very strange

I thought of that when I heard the part about the Vitale's house. That's all really cool!

Well, I finally finished watching the episode so I guess I'd better go check on my laundry so we can go home soon after Kristi gets here (our dryer is out again). I do my cashier training at Target tomorrow so things are about to get a little more busy, I think. Plus we subbed preschool today and will again on Wed. I also asked the director to put me at the top of her sub list (I think she had me toward the bottom due to having other charges before) as we need that extra money if possible.

If anyone needs our address please remind me. My brain is a little forgetful these days. I did PM the couple of people that I think I remembered asking :upsidedow

All of the kids made it to school this morning. Hunter didn't last long, he was exhausted as I was so we came home and took a long nap. It was emotionally exhausting having to tell his teachers and classmates and handling all the questions. Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with the Nurse, Guidance councelors and Principal to come up with a 504 for him. We want to get it in place as he will certainly need extra help etc once this is over.

Good for you for being on top of things. Hunter needs an advocate, and you are the best one EVER!!! Keep your strength up, as you will need it in the coming weeks.

I took Mary to the doctor this afternoon to have her rash checked out. It's just gotten worse and worse, and Benedryl doesn't touch it! He looked at it, and said it was the worst case of eczema he's ever seen. He put Mary on Prednisone, so we're hoping that helps. I also have to slather her in Vaseline before bed, and put her in footie pj's so that it traps the vaseline, and the moisture in against her skin.

After she finishes the Prednisone, she has a steroid cream that will be applied for 2 weeks, and then off for 2 weeks. Hopefully, that will take care of it. She's is so much pain from the itching. A lot of areas on her tummy and chest are rubbed raw and have been bleeding. It's so sad! Luckily, her new jammies are really helping her feel better!

I took Mary to the doctor this afternoon to have her rash checked out. It's just gotten worse and worse, and Benedryl doesn't touch it! He looked at it, and said it was the worst case of eczema he's ever seen. He put Mary on Prednisone, so we're hoping that helps. I also have to slather her in Vaseline before bed, and put her in footie pj's so that it traps the vaseline, and the moisture in against her skin.

After she finishes the Prednisone, she has a steroid cream that will be applied for 2 weeks, and then off for 2 weeks. Hopefully, that will take care of it. She's is so much pain from the itching. A lot of areas on her tummy and chest are rubbed raw and have been bleeding. It's so sad! Luckily, her new jammies are really helping her feel better!

Poor girl! I hope the medicines do their job quickly and she's feeling better. :grouphug:

I hope the meds kick in quick, Glynis. I can relate to how miserable she is. When I had poison ivy last summer it was awful. I was on prednisone, and it made me eat like a pig. I wouldn't be surprised if her appetite takes off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter