DDA Chapter 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran to Walmart after dropping the kids off at school. Now I need to get busy baking cupcakes for Nicholas to take to school tomorrow. The I need to re-ribbon my wreaths for the windows.

Happy December!

Good morning, DDA!

Just a quick hi before we are off to Chase's dance class, a few errands and whatever else pops up (as usual!). Then it's finishing planning the Brownie meeting, Brownie meeting and then my training. Oh yeah, and have to tell Phil about that part. Forgot at 5am this morning (I'm barely awake enough to drive let alone converse) and he was asleep yesterday.

Have a great day everyone!

Theresa - I ordered our ornament exchanges last night and they will ship directly.

I am reading along, just not to talkative. On Sat. night I pulled a muscle in my right arm (I'm right handed) and its a bad pull. So between the coughing/hacking at night from the cold and the pain from the pulled muscle I am a bit sleep deprived.

Stephanie yay for your cruise documents :woohoo:

Glynis I feel so bad for Mary, hope the meds help quickly :hug:

Deb I still need to watch the show, at least now I know when to look for you :thumbsup2

Like Beth I am excited but a little jealous of you all that are heading to Disney soon :banana:

Tia I hope your work schedule does not get to crazy for you!

thanks for the great dittoable. :lovestruc

Alright Ms Theresa, I have not gotten a pm with your address yet.

Preschool was BUSY today. This month is going to go by incredibly quickly! I'm already feeling behind the eight ball.:eek:

I am reading along, just not to talkative. On Sat. night I pulled a muscle in my right arm (I'm right handed) and its a bad pull. So between the coughing/hacking at night from the cold and the pain from the pulled muscle I am a bit sleep deprived.

:wizard: I hope that you feel better soon! I hate when I have pain and don't know how long it's going to last. And I hate coughing and hacking all night.

owie!!

I swear...I think I am catching everybody's posts as I read along and than I will come back and "new" posts are in between ones I know I've read...very frustrating.:headache:

I have a job interview tomorrow...at 1 PM my time...at a university (not a state run one). I so need a job and to get out of Jim's "reality"....well actually it would be nice to be in his reality for a little bit...where nothing matters but me, my thoughts, my wants.

Some read my facebook status a few days ago of some people shouldn't be parents...it actually wasn't about Jim (I count him as a nonentity parenting wise). Josh has finally come back to us and spent the whole day with us on Thanksgiving at Dixie's house. While asking him what he wanted for Christmas...I found out that he had never gotten anything that wasn't needed under the tree.:guilty: Add to that all that I already knew about his "family" just set me off. Then yesterday he was texting me (yes, I am learning how to text just for him) about how he felt he was finally at home. :sad1: I was a sappy mess on the light rail...helped brighten a rather gloomy day (3 hr wait to show I've done my volunteer time and to find out that the vouchers they are supposed to have...they don't...but I can always come back next week *spending $4 to get there for them:upsidedow)

Theresa pixiedust: for the interview.

Sorry you are having trouble with the DIS. Glad to hear Josh has come back, it sounds like he needs you and the girls for a stable family life.

owie!!

I swear...I think I am catching everybody's posts as I read along and than I will come back and "new" posts are in between ones I know I've read...very frustrating.:headache:

I have a job interview tomorrow...at 1 PM my time...at a university (not a state run one). I so need a job and to get out of Jim's "reality"....well actually it would be nice to be in his reality for a little bit...where nothing matters but me, my thoughts, my wants.

Some read my facebook status a few days ago of some people shouldn't be parents...it actually wasn't about Jim (I count him as a nonentity parenting wise). Josh has finally come back to us and spent the whole day with us on Thanksgiving at Dixie's house. While asking him what he wanted for Christmas...I found out that he had never gotten anything that wasn't needed under the tree.:guilty: Add to that all that I already knew about his "family" just set me off. Then yesterday he was texting me (yes, I am learning how to text just for him) about how he felt he was finally at home. :sad1: I was a sappy mess on the light rail...helped brighten a rather gloomy day (3 hr wait to show I've done my volunteer time and to find out that the vouchers they are supposed to have...they don't...but I can always come back next week *spending $4 to get there for them:upsidedow)

:hug: Theresa! And much pixiedust: for the interview tomorrow. I haven't stopped praying for you, and I know that these clouds will break at some point.

Heidi - hope you feel better!

Theresa - Good luck tomorrow!!

Beth - I like your new photo!

Thanks! The photos of the kids are actually from last year, but I don't have any wintery ones from this year yet. I don't know what I'm doing for Christmas cards either, since I don't have any good recent photos with Matthew in them. I may use a photo from the beach or another part of our summer trip.

ETA: Now that I really look at it, I'm pretty sure the photos are 2 years old. The Santa that Miles is with is from the IBM Christmas party, and he was too old to attend last year. How time flies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter