December 2007...who's going?

My mother and I will be there Dec 1st - 8th. It's only our second time there but we just had to make our 2nd trip for Xmas. It's our favorite holiday. We love everything Xmas. And then you add Disney to the mix and what more could you ask for.

DW and I will be at Contemporary from Dec 19th 'til Dec 24th. First time at Contemporary. DVC members with our "home" at Wilderness Lodge.

We are arriving the same day as you! Can't wait for the BC :goodvibes

My daughter and I can't wait:banana: , my wife though hates flying, so she's trying not to think about it.:scared: I don't know what her problem is, SHE'll be medicated for the flight:rotfl2: . We arrive 12/8/also, going to MVMCP on 12/11. First time we've been there for :santa: X-mas time ,usually go the end of October, so looking forward to seeing The World all decked out for Christmas:thumbsup2 !!

We are going Dec 18-24 - First time for family at DW. We absolutely cannot wait. This was a surprise trip that we found out about about a month or so ago. I have been trying to get a handle on the planning stuff ever since! Very excited to have the opportunity to go - :santa:

My family and I are going to WDW December 21st-29th.
It'll be my 20th time going!

Anyone staying at All Star Sports?

I haven't read all this yet... but I just booked a surprise trip for DS(5) Dec 19 - 23. I will be taking him alone, poor DH has to work! We're staying at ASMo...

We'll be there from Dec 19-31. The kids think we're leaving on the 19th to drive down (2 days) but we're surprising them by driving to the airport and flying.

We'll be there from Dec 19-31. The kids think we're leaving on the 19th to drive down (2 days) but we're surprising them by driving to the airport and flying.

They ought to get a kick out of that Debbie. Only 32 days 3 hours and 56 minutes to go :woohoo:

Suzanne

We will be there too. POR Dec 9-15th
Us too, my hubby and me, POR Dec 10-14! I bought snowflakes for our window! Anybody else going to EPCOT's EMH on Tuesday morning Dec 11, we're going to Candlelight Processional with Le Cellier at 2:00. I'm planning on going early to go on Soarin--Jeff won't go on it. He likes to sleep till noon and I'm a bit of a Morning Dove!

So am I a horrible Mom to be excited about getting away with Best Friend Dec. 6-10 with no kids and no husbands. I can't wait. I haven't gone away with just a friend in the 9 years I have been married and after this week, wait it is only Mon., I'm really looking forward to it.

wow that sounds great. Would love to have a friend I could go away with for a weekend or something you're very lucky

wow that sounds great. Would love to have a friend I could go away with for a weekend or something you're very lucky

Well Debbie, you can come join my Girl's Only trip April 30-May 3, 2008. I am taking a friend from work and a friend of my mom's is probably coming too, so we could make it just one big "Fun in the Sun" trip. We are going for Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival, haha :laughing: , if you didn't figure that out already. You know the more the merrier :goodvibes.

My mom and I went to Destin, FL with my friend last May and have almost decided to make it an annual thing.

I never really had friends when I was growing up, and I have made a couple of wonderful friends at this job and we really enjoy doing things together. My mom's friend that wants to go, has been friends with mom since I was a little girl and that was a long time ago :rotfl:

Suzanne princess:

Sounds like fun Suzanne. I'm sure the flowers are beautiful there. We moved here about 10 yrs ago. Its where my husband grew up but there arent very many people our age so having a close friend is hard. The average person in the area is 65 or older and just not the Disney type lol Hope things are going great for you. Let me know :)

Our first trip during the holidays and to the BC as well!! Hope it is as magical as I have seen! 17 days to go !:goodvibes

DH and I are going to CSR Dec.14-16th and now that the turkey has been eaten our trip is all I can think about! Time to get the suitcase out and start packing....See ya'll soon!:banana:

We are arriving on December 7th at all star sports for 7 glorious days !

last night we had our PRE-DISNEY HOOPLA PARTY! with our group of 8
We played disney scene it and tye dyed 28 t-shirts for the trip!
Can't wait to see the decorations!

Janet Paddock

I am so ready to go today!:cheer2: :cheer2:

I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING.

We added more days to our trip and now we are staying December 28th thru January 6th...WILL IT EVER GET HERE>>>>???:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter