December 2007...who's going?

julie007, I am here thinking that the 9th is coming up awfully fast because I have so much to do before we leave. How about coming over and helping me get my work done? It will help both us, me to get things done faster and it will help YOU pass the time. :rotfl:

Slightly Goofy/Linda

what day is it ! what day is it! oh good grief the 9th is going to take forever to get here!

LOL ... I hear ya! I'm already starting to pack (shorts) and figure I really can't tell what the weather is going to be like until the first week in Dec and look at the 10 day forecast. I hope we have some nice weather down there!!!

Kath:santa:

LOL ... I hear ya! I'm already starting to pack (shorts) and figure I really can't tell what the weather is going to be like until the first week in Dec and look at the 10 day forecast. I hope we have some nice weather down there!!!

Kath:santa:

You might want to take some pants/jeans and long sleeves. We were there for the first week of December last year and it was colder in WDW than it was at my house in Alabama. Most days didn't reach 60 degrees and most evenings were in the 30's. Luckily, I had read what other posters had said and packed appropriately. I didn't want a whole new Disney wardrobe. I think there was only one day we went without wearing a jacket and that was only during the day, by that Friday I could have used a long, heavy winter coat and that is something I would never need. On our first morning, we dressed warmly, but still ended up buying several of the blankets at the Mexico Pavilion, the wind off the Lagoon water was really very cold and we sat through the CP and then Illuminations, I was even using my umbrella that I bought in France to hold back some of the wind.

We only have 25 days 4 hours and 6 minutes to go :cheer2: :cool1: :woohoo:

Suzanne princess:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Accuweather is showing that t emps at DW will be down near 64 by the 7th so you might want to bring a jacket and some warm socks too. It will still we warmer than it will be here so I do not care. Something surreal about walking down the middle of Main Street with the Christmas decorations and fake snow blowing and seeing folks in shorts and flowers blooming. Not bad, just surreal.

See you there. I make a good wind break so look me up!

Slightly Goofy

Dec. 2 - 8. First family WDW trip in nearly five years. Woooooo HOOOOOOOOO!!! :cheer2:

I'll be there in a weeekkkkk!! :cool1:

Seriously the days are officially crawling by. I'm finishing up little errands I have to run to get some small things but I think we're all set!! Maybe I'll run into some of you there!

what day is it ! what day is it! oh good grief the 9th is going to take forever to get here!

If you leave on the 9th. then the 8th. will be the longest day of your life, especially if you have to work that day.:rotfl2: We leave the 6th. and while I need the money, I should take off the 5th., I'll be nothing but a pile of mush at work.

If you leave on the 9th. then the 8th. will be the longest day of your life, especially if you have to work that day.:rotfl2: We leave the 6th. and while I need the money, I should take off the 5th., I'll be nothing but a pile of mush at work.

I know and the 8th is a Saturday so won't have alot to keep me occupied except checking the luggage 50 times to make sure I have everything!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Accuweather is showing that t emps at DW will be down near 64 by the 7th so you might want to bring a jacket and some warm socks too. It will still we warmer than it will be here so I do not care. Something surreal about walking down the middle of Main Street with the Christmas decorations and fake snow blowing and seeing folks in shorts and flowers blooming. Not bad, just surreal.

See you there. I make a good wind break so look me up!

Slightly Goofy

Thank goodness they modified the forecast somewhat! http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=forecastfox&traveler=1&zipcode=32801&metric=0 It was saying that every day's high was 60's, and the lows were the 40's, but now there's only the one day that is so chilly. I'm going to keep checking though, and still pack some warmies!

DH and myself will be on our honeymoon 11/29-12-3, staying at POFQ. We are both disney freaks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter