Disney Designer Dolls

I'll definitely let you know if I actually get her! I've been watching the E-bay prices, but don't really want to pay those prices. I'd much rather do a trade and help someone else out, if I can! I'm in FL. If I get Rapunzel we can definitely work something out! I'll let you know as soon as I can. As of right now, my order hasn't shipped yet, but it still says active, so that's a good sign! We'll keep in touch!

SnowWhite79

Perfect! I'm getting that excited feeling again (the same feeling I had when Rapunzel in my cart BUT before I was kicked off the Disney Site - LOL!). My fingers are crossed that you get Rapunzel & we can work out a trade.

Just got a shipping confirmation email from Disney for my 2nd order of Jasmine and Pocahontas! My 1st order (just Rapunzel) shipped yesterday so I was getting a little worried that my 2nd order wasn't shipping and there was a problem...but all is well!

Journels were $20 each, mugs I think were originally $14 but there was a sale on all mugs that made them $7 each (2 for $14).

Yeah, pretty close. :) The journals retail for $19.50 and the mugs retail for $10.50 for one or 2/$14. The mugs are great (I have 8 out of the 10, and I use my Snow White mug daily), but the eBay prices are generally outrageous. Occasionally, you may find a decent price for one on eBay. I have a couple of the journals, but I would only recommend them if you actually write in a journal, because apart from the really pretty cover art, it's not particularly all that special for the $19.50 price tag.

For those looking to trade via mail, how do you plan to do that? I have an offer for trading - what is the best way to protect myself?

I'm looking to trade my second set of 5 dolls for the first 5. If anyone is interested in trading, get in touch with me. I live in NYC so meeting up and swapping would be more convenient and cheaper.

The journals are still in the stores, mine has a pretty good selection. So I would not buy them on Ebay, it would be less to order from TDS and pay the shipping? (even though when shipping from a store it is a little high)

I will not go into details, but I worked the doll shift on Monday.

One REALLY sad thing was to watch some Ebay buyers selling the dolls on a bench outside our store, right inside the mall! I think security made them leave.

Glad it is over. What a wild ride. :grouphug:

Do store ship journals out of state and how much is shipping? Just curious.

After reading about the trouble everyone had online Tuesday I am glad that me and my husband decided to go to the mall Monday. It was a four hour drive but wee needed a small vacation or get away anyway.

We got the mall Sunday afternoon and scoped out the mall since we had not been to that mall before. We talked to some friendly cast members that gave us some information to prepare us for Monday. We got the Mall shortly after 4:30am and despite the mall trying to make the line of eight at the time move once they did not come back again to tell us to move again. So I guess they really did not care. (Mall security knowing what was going on is the only thing that could of been improved). We were the first inline outside and winded up being second in line but the person ahead of us let us go in first to buy the dolls. This store only allowed two people in at a time. The store winded up with 24 Jasmine, 22 Rapunzel, 15 Tiana, 15 Aurora, and 15 Pocahontas. I think they still had one Jasmine left after the initial sales. I was able to get an Aurora, Jasmine and Pocahontas for my collection. And a Rapunzel and Tiana for my sister and my husband was able to get a Pocahontas and Jasmine for my mom. The mall I went to handled it really well. The line we waited in was orderly and promptly at 9:00am they handed out the tickets for the dolls. The cast members were really friendly and any time I will be in the Atlanta area I will go back to that mall. I am glad I was able to get my favorites. I now have:

Aurora #736
Mulan#1557 (only one I got off E-bay)
Snow White #4227
Pocahontas #1447
Jasmine #2134

:cool1:

I hope everyone that got there orders to go through get there doll. I was afraid of that. That is why I was glad my husband was supportive in driving 4 hours and waiting in line almost 5 and half hours.

pay each other through paypal so you have some protection/backup incase something goes wrong.

If you're payment is another doll instead of cash, can you will use Paypal? Have you done that before? I'm very interested on how that works. Thanks.

The last of my dolls shipped so EXCITED! Out of ten, I bought Poca on ebay, Rapunzel and Jaz at the store, and the rest of online. What a stressful nightmare, but I AM DONE! I am feeling like never again.....
What is everyone buying tomorrow with the 25% off? :woohoo:

What is everyone buying tomorrow with the 25% off? :woohoo:

You might not be able to use that code since you got a doll. My account said I wasn't eligible, and I am guessing the reason is that I was able to buy a doll? I got my mom to buy what I wanted on her account and it gave her the discount just fine (none of her attempted doll orders went through).

Anyways, I got the Jasmine and Snow White designer doll shirts, as well as the Aurora animator's doll! Pretty excited.

To those who commented on the display of my 11 beauties... Thank you! :teeth:

Waiting at the mall from 4am and dealing will all of the problems security was causing was actually worth it. Especially after reading all of the posts about the problems with the website. I posted my picture right before I went to bed and since I was up all night at the mall, I slept like a baby through the entire time that they released online. I woke up and read through pages upon pages of posts about the stress the online store caused. Craziness!

Congrats to all who got the dolls they wanted!

I can't believe it's all over.. *sigh*

You might not be able to use that code since you got a doll. My account said I wasn't eligible, and I am guessing the reason is that I was able to buy a doll? I got my mom to buy what I wanted on her account and it gave her the discount just fine (none of her attempted doll orders went through).

Anyways, I got the Jasmine and Snow White designer doll shirts, as well as the Aurora animator's doll! Pretty excited.

I was able to order a Rapunzel doll (shipped already), and I was still able to use the 25% this morning.

I'm a VM collector, so I picked up a few vinyls with it, plus the Free Parks shipping. :thumbsup2

I was able to order a Rapunzel doll (shipped already), and I was still able to use the 25% this morning.

I'm a VM collector, so I picked up a few vinyls with it, plus the Free Parks shipping. :thumbsup2

I don't know what was up with my account then, guess it was just me... but UPS says my dolls are getting to my US address today! :banana:

If you're payment is another doll instead of cash, can you will use Paypal? Have you done that before? I'm very interested on how that works. Thanks.

Yes, you can send the other person an invoice for .01 and write in comments for doll exchange and details etc... that way you get their confirmed address and proof of transaction. then have them send you an invoice for the same. that is how i have done a trade :)

I was going to ask if other people here seem to have been getting tracking information that said their packages were shipping really fast, because usually it takes a lot longer for me to get things from Disney, but (part of) my order is due to arrive tomorrow. Wow! :)

Also, has anyone else here been told that parts of their order was going to be sent separately? I got a shipping confirmation today that included my Pocahontas and Tiana, but not my Rapunzel. I called and a cast member told me she would be sent separately. This order is still labeled as "active."

I was going to ask if other people here seem to have been getting tracking information that said their packages were shipping really fast, because usually it takes a lot longer for me to get things from Disney, but (part of) my order is due to arrive tomorrow. Wow! :)

Also, has anyone else here been told that parts of their order was going to be sent separately? I got a shipping confirmation today that included my Pocahontas and Tiana, but not my Rapunzel. I called and a cast member told me she would be sent separately. This order is still labeled as "active."

yes
my mom got a email saying 1 of 2 shipped
she got nervous that the order was a mistake but disney says the other is coming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter