Disney Designer Dolls

I was going to ask if other people here seem to have been getting tracking information that said their packages were shipping really fast, because usually it takes a lot longer for me to get things from Disney, but (part of) my order is due to arrive tomorrow. Wow! :)

Also, has anyone else here been told that parts of their order was going to be sent separately? I got a shipping confirmation today that included my Pocahontas and Tiana, but not my Rapunzel. I called and a cast member told me she would be sent separately. This order is still labeled as "active."

They could be in different locations. Maybe they kept some dolls in different warehouses. Who knows! I'm SHOCKED that they're shipping so fast! Perhaps this is why all other orders were taking forever to ship, they were probably preparing to get these dolls out of their warehouse! That's still crazy to think about...some people getting tracking numbers the same night or the next morning. It shows how bad Disney wants to get rid of these things! :confused3

The last of my dolls shipped so EXCITED! Out of ten, I bought Poca on ebay, Rapunzel and Jaz at the store, and the rest of online. What a stressful nightmare, but I AM DONE! I am feeling like never again.....
What is everyone buying tomorrow with the 25% off? :woohoo:

nothing - I really don't feel like giving Disney any business right now, it's just a gimmick to get people to buy from them while they still pad their bottom line

Perfect! I'm getting that excited feeling again (the same feeling I had when Rapunzel in my cart BUT before I was kicked off the Disney Site - LOL!). My fingers are crossed that you get Rapunzel & we can work out a trade.

I keep checking my order status and it just keeps saying it is active and hasn't shipped. I'm really hoping it ships soon! I do have paypal and will give you that info if/when I get the doll and we can do as the other poster said about sending invoices. I've never done that type of thing through paypal, just paid for things that way, but it would be a good way for both of us to do so safely. Then we just pay our own shipping charges to ship the dolls. So I'll keep you updated. I really hope I get a shipping confirmation and tracking number soon! We'll see.. I'll let you know.

SnowWhite79

I got my shipping confirmation yesterday - it came as 2 confirmations, but when I look at the tracking number they all shipped together, just in 2 boxes.

Talked to my husband about how we managed to get all 5 dolls and we think we figured it out. I was on the iphone app with all 5 dolls in my cart..it was moving very fast, but like most others could not move to checkout. My husband logged into my account on the computer and when he did, my cart appeared and he was able to go right to checkout. I guess if this unfortunate situation happens again it might work. The iphone app had the dolls online in the website shutdown time so i had them up and ready to add pretty quick.

(ETA) I was able to use the 25% off code even though my order went through.

I was given a $40 credit for my free shipping that did not get applied correctly. I was going to complain as I heard others got the money refunded, but I already used it so no big deal.

My Tiana came today!! :cool1: She is sooo beautiful :) only problem is I have to wait until christmas to actually have her :(

By the way does anyone know why none of the other doll merchandise was released in the UK? because the journals are beautiful!!!

Perfect! I'm getting that excited feeling again (the same feeling I had when Rapunzel in my cart BUT before I was kicked off the Disney Site - LOL!). My fingers are crossed that you get Rapunzel & we can work out a trade.

Hello! I just check my status order again and it has been shipped! So I will let you know when I get it and we can work out a trade. Have a great evening!

Jennifer aka SnowWhite79

We got shipping confirmation of Pocahontas today!!! YAY Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Yeah so happy for you Glendon!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!! I ordered Pocahontas and Aurora in hopes of finding someone to trade for Ariel and when I got home from work they were on my doorstep!!!!! That was some super fast shipping!

Well, friends, I am "hooked" to this website and the Designer collection. I am waiting for my Tiana and Pocahontas to arrive, but we seem to get things slower here in CA. A few questions for you (some of you seem so knowledgable about all things Disney!).....

1. Did anyone notice the designer scarfs online last night? I saw Snow White and Mulan, and told myself I'd get one today with the 25% off or my Trick Or Treat coupon and they were gone! Do you think they sold out or were just taken offline for the sale day?

2. Do Vinylmations lose value if you don't keep the card? My daughter loves them, fills her pockets with them, but I haven't been thinking of them as collectors items.

We went to our Disney Store at the mall today and I used my Trick Or Treat coupon for 30% off of the Singing Snow White doll! It was on sale today for $20, so it came to $14! I also picked up a Rapunzel journal for $14 after the discount. My store seems to have gotten a lot more journals, except Ariel.

Are you all using your mugs or displaying them?

Please let me know if you can answer my questions! Thanks!

Hello! I just check my status order again and it has been shipped! So I will let you know when I get it and we can work out a trade. Have a great evening!

Jennifer aka SnowWhite79

Something has finally gone RIGHT this week! Hooray! Keep me posted.

Yes, you can send the other person an invoice for .01 and write in comments for doll exchange and details etc... that way you get their confirmed address and proof of transaction. then have them send you an invoice for the same. that is how i have done a trade :)

Cool. Thanks for the help!

Well, friends, I am "hooked" to this website and the Designer collection. I am waiting for my Tiana and Pocahontas to arrive, but we seem to get things slower here in CA. A few questions for you (some of you seem so knowledgable about all things Disney!).....

1. Did anyone notice the designer scarfs online last night? I saw Snow White and Mulan, and told myself I'd get one today with the 25% off or my Trick Or Treat coupon and they were gone! Do you think they sold out or were just taken offline for the sale day?

2. Do Vinylmations lose value if you don't keep the card? My daughter loves them, fills her pockets with them, but I haven't been thinking of them as collectors items.

We went to our Disney Store at the mall today and I used my Trick Or Treat coupon for 30% off of the Singing Snow White doll! It was on sale today for $20, so it came to $14! I also picked up a Rapunzel journal for $14 after the discount. My store seems to have gotten a lot more journals, except Ariel.

Are you all using your mugs or displaying them?

Please let me know if you can answer my questions! Thanks!

Welcome to the club! :) To answer 2 of your questions, the scarves have been kind of odd on the website for a while. The Snow White scarf, for example was showing as available for many weeks since August 22nd, but practically no one seemed to be able to add it to their cart. An error message kept popping up every time the Add to Cart button was clicked. That said, I have heard of one person who was able to buy it early on, who then gave it away as a gift and has been trying to get another one since. So were they really available yesterday/today? I don't know. When I saw the Snow White scarf today, I tried ordering it, but the error message appeared again. Now the scarves are gone from the website (again). As for the mugs, I have 8 out of the 10 designer princess mugs and I personally only use the Snow White mug. My mom has used the Cinderella mug. If I ever throw a tea party, I may pull out all of the cups I have, along with my Alice in Wonderland tea cups, but otherwise, most of them will be only decorative until then.

Yes, you can send the other person an invoice for .01 and write in comments for doll exchange and details etc... that way you get their confirmed address and proof of transaction. then have them send you an invoice for the same. that is how i have done a trade :)

I keep checking my order status and it just keeps saying it is active and hasn't shipped. I'm really hoping it ships soon! I do have paypal and will give you that info if/when I get the doll and we can do as the other poster said about sending invoices. I've never done that type of thing through paypal, just paid for things that way, but it would be a good way for both of us to do so safely. Then we just pay our own shipping charges to ship the dolls. So I'll keep you updated. I really hope I get a shipping confirmation and tracking number soon! We'll see.. I'll let you know.

SnowWhite79

Sounds like a plan Jennifer. I have a paypal account but this will be a new adventure for me too. Like you, I've only used paypal to pay for my Ebay purchases. I'm so happy you got Rapunzel's shipping notice (seen that in your later post). It's great that it looks like we can help each other out. I'll take a picture of my Snow White so you can see her. I know she can't wait to met you. LOL!
I've never sold anything on Ebay but for what it's worth - I have a good buying record - 100% positive and been a member since 2009.
BTW, my name is Lynn and I'm happy to met you. :yay:

Yeah so happy for you Glendon!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!! I ordered Pocahontas and Aurora in hopes of finding someone to trade for Ariel and when I got home from work they were on my doorstep!!!!! That was some super fast shipping!
Thanks so much. Wow that was fast shipping, did u get hit with any fees???

Thanks so much. Wow that was fast shipping, di u get hit with any fees???

Shockingly no! They always nail me too! Did you get any of the other ladies? I posted on kijiji looking to trade for Ariel no bites yet... I know that ladies in line for Mulan bought multiple Ariel's. I don't want to buy any more off eBay :( I am heading to Disneyland in January maybe I'll find someone there to swap.

Sounds like a plan Jennifer. I have a paypal account but this will be a new adventure for me too. Like you, I've only used paypal to pay for my Ebay purchases. I'm so happy you got Rapunzel's shipping notice (seen that in your later post). It's great that it looks like we can help each other out. I'll take a picture of my Snow White so you can see her. I know she can't wait to met you. LOL!
I've never sold anything on Ebay but for what it's worth - I have a good buying record - 100% positive and been a member since 2009.
BTW, my name is Lynn and I'm happy to met you. :yay:

Lynn,
I'm so glad we can help each other out too! Like you, I've only made purchases on E-bay and not sold anything, but my buyer record is 100% positive as well. I will let you know when I receive Rapunzel and will take pics for you. I haven't gotten the tracking number yet, but hopefully that'll be available soon. I'm not home right now, last minute trip to Disney! So if you don't hear from me until Sunday or so, you'll know why. We'll be back home sometime Saturday evening. Also if you could pm me that would be great. For some reason I'm not able to do so, not enough posts, I guess, even though I'm on here a lot. Anyway, we'll be in touch!

Jennifer

If anyone is interested in trading the first 5 dolls for the second 5 dolls PM me. I have two sets of the second half and hoping to have the whole set.

Shockingly no! They always nail me too! Did you get any of the other ladies? I posted on kijiji looking to trade for Ariel no bites yet... I know that ladies in line for Mulan bought multiple Ariel's. I don't want to buy any more off eBay :( I am heading to Disneyland in January maybe I'll find someone there to swap.
well that's good, maybe we'll get lucky and there won't be any either. i must say out of the 3 i have so far Ariel is my least fav

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter