• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream June 15, 214

Hello...looking forward to the trip and just learned about the Fish Extenders. I spoke to my daughter and she's very excited. Can you please add us?

Screen Name: Densa
Room #: 7168
Adult Names: Michele and Dennis
Children's names and ages: Juliana - 10
Celebrations: We will be celebrating our anniversary and her birthday
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears: No
Whether your girls like girly things or not (to ensure that they get something they will enjoy as gifts): She isn't into the girly stuff yet.

Looking forward to the cruise. Should be a lot of fun.
Welcome aboard, I will add you tomorrow to list

Hello...looking forward to the trip and just learned about the Fish Extenders. I spoke to my daughter and she's very excited. Can you please add us?

Screen Name: Densa
Room #: 7168
Adult Names: Michele and Dennis
Children's names and ages: Juliana - 10
Celebrations: We will be celebrating our anniversary and her birthday
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears: No
Whether your girls like girly things or not (to ensure that they get something they will enjoy as gifts): She isn't into the girly stuff yet.

Looking forward to the cruise. Should be a lot of fun.

Ok Densa I have added you guys to the list. If you have facebook, come join us there
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDreamJune/
I keep it updated much easier than here, it is a closed group so just ask to join

Count Down Time!!! Ok, we have 7 days before cutoff! Anyone wanting to join who hasn't plus send me info by May 1st at 5 pm!! Almost time :jumping1:

We had been doing things to prepare for Fish Extenders because we had read about them but missed the part about joining a group... So we are very happy we found this group in time! :banana:

Room # 10112
Adult: Vince (my ears are not pierced except on Pirate night)
Oldest DD: Christine - 13 (pierced/Eeyore/no allergies)
DS: Connolly - 10 (Goofy/peanut allergy-mild)
Youngest DD: Crystal - 8 (pierced/Olaf/no allergies)

Let me know if there is anything else you need from us. THANKS!!!

Rapunzelfloyd, what is the link to the Facebook page? Would you put a link to the documents on here?

I posted the link to the group here and once the final group is set, I will post all the info in the google drive and post link here too. I would love everyone to join us on the facebook page to so we hope you join

We had been doing things to prepare for Fish Extenders because we had read about them but missed the part about joining a group... So we are very happy we found this group in time! :banana:

Room # 10112

Welcome Vince, you are just in time. I will add you all tomorrow morning to the list. Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Please join us on the facebook page link is post just before this post

Room # 10112

Welcome a board......I am glad you figured this out too. You would of been pretty torqued handing out gifts and getting nothing in return.

Room # 10112

Ok Vince, you are officially added to the group. I can post the list here on the first for you or you can come join in the fun on our facebook page where it is easier for me to keep all the info up to date or I can even email you, which ever you prefer. This is the facebook link, https://www.facebook.com/groups/DisneyDreamJune/

I am happy you found us, welcome aboard :)

Thanks! I don't use Facebook... So I'll just watch for the list here. THANKS! I read through the thread and you have done an outstanding job on this eventhough it looked like you had no intention of being the coordinator. THANKS!

Thanks! I don't use Facebook... So I'll just watch for the list here. THANKS! I read throguh the thread and you have done an outstanding job on this eventhough it looked like you had no intention of being the coordinator. THANKS!

Lol :rotfl2:
Yeah when this first started I was not planning on the undertaking but everyone has helped me make this all come together.

I will try to keep everything up to date as much as possible here, I didn't use facebook until this either :)

Right now the idea is to divide the 29 groups in half and if you chose to you can participate in both groups. Once the 1st rolls around I will go through and try to divide everyone the best I can and create a new floor layout for each group. Let me know if you would like half the group or all of it and I will work with that. Have a great day :thumbsup2

I'll go along with whatever everyone else wants but I had read where the 15-20 cabins per group was the right amount. So we are just about there... THANKS

And I used to live in San Antonio up until 4 years ago...

Welcome a board......I am glad you figured this out too. You would of been pretty torqued handing out gifts and getting nothing in return.

Torqued is the Disney friendly way of how I would have felt and my kids would have been heartbroken... Now it I'm just relieved! :cool1:

Vince

I'll go along with whatever everyone else wants but I had read where the 15-20 cabins per group was the right amount. So we are just about there... THANKS

And I used to live in San Antonio up until 4 years ago...

I am giving everyone the choice to do half or all, so your preference. Alot are chosing half.

Very cool about San Antonio, I have been here for about 6 years.

How is everyone doing today? We are only a few days away from cutoff so if you do want to join the Fish Extender gift exchange please pm me asap so I can get you signed up. Thursday at 5pm, I will be closing the sign up here and on the facebook page.
Who here wants to do the entire group regardless of final numbers, please let me know.
For those who only want to do half, I am going to split the group in half and for those who want to do the entire group I will put your name on each half of the list. At that point, I will also revise the dream layout for each group to help may delivery easier.
If anyone needs help with anything or has questions let us know, I am sure someone here will have the answer

Good morning guys, just a reminder tomorrow 5 pm central time is cutoff for those who want to sign up but haven't yet please pm me.

Please let me know if you would like half or all of the group for sign up as well

Hi all! We've only just booked this cruise this month -- we were supposed to cruise in April but unfortunately we had a death in the family and had to cancel :( Luckily we were able to re-book for this cruise. I've already joined the FB page (Robin Hart Carroll) and am looking forward to reading this thread and meeting everyone.
:) Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter