• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney face masks for sell

I sent a polite but scathing message to ShopDisney customer relations about the masks, specifically that for many normal sized adult heads, they are unusable because the loops are too short and they literally cause pain. This is a shamefully cheap product.
Keep us updated on any response!.

I think they're deleting bad reviews too.

I put a review up on the LG set I bought, and it's not there anymore.

Didn't put anything out of line. Just mentioned they are way too small
Thats a huge yikes.. well more and more people will be getting them soon and im sure they will have a PR nightmare on there hands

When they started selling these, it was noted these were the same one that are sold in their Asian parks. Asian sizes are notoriously smaller than US sizes. I wonder if this is the issue.

Really hoping that these sizing issues are fixed before our order is processed (currently estimated shipping is July 28) because DD has her heart set on the princess masks!

I sent a polite but scathing message to ShopDisney customer relations about the masks, specifically that for many normal sized adult heads, they are unusable because the loops are too short and they literally cause pain. This is a shamefully cheap product.
Disney products have declined. Keeps getting more disappointing each year. Our subscription box was garbage quality, the shirts can't even be used to sleep in. Luckily we only wasted money for 3 months of non-refundable junk instead of receiving wasted resources for the entire year. Now it looks like our 4 sets of masks might end up in the junk pile too :(

I have been looking at some of the review videos on you tube of people that have bought them at Disney Springs, and I am wondering if the sizing is inconsistent or if they have changed some of the sizing already. They seem to be getting good reviews, and looking at them on people's faces, they look bigger than the ones we received. One person even said they didn't pull on the ears- which is definitely not our experience- it is the first mask I have had that is painful to the ears. Maybe it is just the Mickey/Minnie ones that are off? Will be interesting to see if our Star Wars ones are any different when they come in.

I have been looking at some of the review videos on you tube of people that have bought them at Disney Springs, and I am wondering if the sizing is inconsistent or if they have changed some of the sizing already. They seem to be getting good reviews, and looking at them on people's faces, they look bigger than the ones we received. One person even said they didn't pull on the ears- which is definitely not our experience- it is the first mask I have had that is painful to the ears. Maybe it is just the Mickey/Minnie ones that are off? Will be interesting to see if our Star Wars ones are any different when they come in.
On the site they have added new dimensions than the original ones... maybe they did 2 different runs? seems odd that the ones in stores are A: Cheaper B:Fit better

On the site they have added new dimensions than the original ones... maybe they did 2 different runs? seems odd that the ones in stores are A: Cheaper B:Fit better
The pricing is the same online or in store. It was $19.99 for the 4 pack online. It’s $6/piece or 4 for $20 in store.

My mask order said “In-transit” and delivery by 6/20 and no updates after that. My masks supposedly made it to NJ and radio silence since (I’m in NYC). Last time I had a delivery experience like this was when I ordered toilet paper from Amazon and it ALMOST made it to me, but magically disappeared.

Debbie
Mine too! It still says will be delivered Saturday - last Saturday. My package is in NJ as well. I'm just outside DC in Virginia.

The second set still isn't even showing up with UPS yet. I received an email on the 18th for that one that it was shipped.

I have one set that has been shipped. But it has been sent using UPS Mail Innovations, which is a different animal than normal UPS. UPS MI is always ridiculously slow. No idea when they will show up. The last action was several days ago in Orlando. I live in Atlanta area, so Orlando to Atlanta should not take that long. My other set must be in the process of being shipped, because there is a pending charge on my credit card from shopdisney.

Ours just arrived. Now just waiting for the Star Wars ones. These seem to fit OK. We ordered large, but they definitely aren't "large"
(Anytime I buy from Disney, things run small, so I went larger with these. Based on there measurements I should have been medium)

Received 12 masks today, all were supposed to be "medium". Of the 12 masks, 3 are what I would consider to be mediums. I mean I guess I could sew 2 together to make a medium.

I have 2 more orders pending. If I could get thru to anyone on the phone, I'd cancel my other orders.

Last edited:
Received 12 masks today, all were supposed to be "medium". Of the 12 masks, 3 are what I would consider to be mediums. I mean I guess I could sew 2 together to make a medium.

I have 2 more orders pending. If I could get thru to anyone on the phone, I'd cancel my other orders.. just terrible.
So even tho there allt he same size they are different measurements?

Ordered 3 sets of medium for myself and my wife, and one set of small for our 4yo.

The mediums don’t fit either of us adults, but fit my (petite) 4yo perfectly. Her smalls don’t fit her, but would fit some of her dolls....

Ordered 3 sets of medium for myself and my wife, and one set of small for our 4yo.

The mediums don’t fit either of us adults, but fit my (petite) 4yo perfectly. Her smalls don’t fit her, but would fit some of her dolls....
If masks are to small for a 4 yr old.. idk who quality checked all these.. I feel like everyone needs to contact cs on these so we can get refunds.

So glad I found this thread. Up until today I didn't think I had a fat head. :cutie: Based on the sizing information given on the shop Disney website, I ordered 2 sets of medium masks during the pre-order for the regular-to-skinny adults in my family, and received the first set this afternoon.

These things are tiny. I opened the package of masks without thinking it might void being able to exchange them. I hope there is a solution in the works by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter