Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise is having a one day sale, 10% off all gift cards, today (Friday) only. Use the code PRESALE. You can get a maximum discount of $30 (so you can buy up to $250 of gift cards) and you must buy a minimum of $100 in gift cards. They have Best buy gift cards as of now (6:30 AM ET) at 2% off.
Well, bummer..we have two raise accounts, one for me and one for DW, but their system has identified us as "a household" so could only use the 10% one time. Still, great deal to combine with SamsClub.com for 13% savings

Raise is having a one day sale, 10% off all gift cards, today (Friday) only. Use the code PRESALE. You can get a maximum discount of $30 (so you can buy up to $250 of gift cards) and you must buy a minimum of $100 in gift cards. They have Best buy gift cards as of now (6:30 AM ET) at 2% off.
They have Landry's cards that you can use at Yak&Yeti, T-Rex and Rainforest. There are still some $50 cards 10%off

Can someone tell me about Bed bath and beyond disney card deal? I looked up thread, but couldn't find the beginning.

Was checking in the Swagbucks thread but no answers yet so hopefully it's okay to check with folks here as I'm doing the deal for disney gc's in the end, lol.
Trying to do the Swagbucks Hulu live offer for $39.99., limited time offer so thats why looking for answers soon. Guess I'm a returning Hulu customer as I did the regular Hulu offer almost a year ago so I'm eligible for a Hulu live offer. You get 3500/$35 for doing the offer. But it's $39.99 for the first month. Not sure how this is a money maker then if I have to pay $39.99 but get back 3500/$35. Will I get a refund of the $39.99 if I cancel after 8 days?
Also, DD27 has an account not thhru SB, so would she be able to sign up thru SB or they'd connect that? (Assuming yes, just asking in case she could.)
TIA!!

Was checking in the Swagbucks thread but no answers yet so hopefully it's okay to check with folks here as I'm doing the deal for disney gc's in the end, lol.
Trying to do the Swagbucks Hulu live offer for $39.99., limited time offer so thats why looking for answers soon. Guess I'm a returning Hulu customer as I did the regular Hulu offer almost a year ago so I'm eligible for a Hulu live offer. You get 3500/$35 for doing the offer. But it's $39.99 for the first month. Not sure how this is a money maker then if I have to pay $39.99 but get back 3500/$35. Will I get a refund of the $39.99 if I cancel after 8 days?
Also, DD27 has an account not thhru SB, so would she be able to sign up thru SB or they'd connect that? (Assuming yes, just asking in case she could.)
TIA!!

Never had their live tv but their regular steaming service does not prorate when you cancel. So just guessing this one works the same??

Thank you! But hmm, still not sure if I'll get any refund or just pay 39.99 and get 3500, and thus actually losing $4 instead of being a money maker. It's not offering any free trial just charging me 39.99 right of the bat. Hate missing a good looking money maker but really don't want to just mess up instead, lol. Assume I have to use email connected to my SB account?

Thank you! But hmm, still not sure if I'll get any refund or just pay 39.99 and get 3500, and thus actually losing $4 instead of being a money maker. It's not offering any free trial just charging me 39.99 right of the bat. Hate missing a good looking money maker but really don't want to just mess up instead, lol. Assume I have to use email connected to my SB account?

I don't think that deal is a MM. And yes, you should use your SB's email. Otherwise you risk not getting credit and you'd have no recourse.

We are assuming that the 20% off future purchase coupon at Target won't work on gift cards this year, correct? Sorry if that has been discussed in prior posts :).
They never have in the past. The one and only coupon that was valid on gift cards was discontinued about 5 years ago.

There is an Amex offer for $5 off $25 for BB&B. My BB&B sells $25 Disney gift cards--net cost = $20.

I stopped in there tonight. They also have iTunes cards at 10% off right now (except for the $15's). I don't need Disney right now, so I bought a $25 iTunes for the kids' Christmas and threw in a deodorant to put me over $25.

Made the Best Buy purchase through Cashstar last night. Now to wait for the $15 ones to be emailed on 12/1.

I'm really hoping that my local lets me get the Disney Cards. :shamrock: I'm not much of a Best Buy shopper.

How does Google Express work? I've never heard of it but this deal showed up on one of my cards a couple days ago.

I know someone posted about ShopRite on 11/24 & 11/25, buy $100 GC get a $20 coupon towards your groceries. Wanted to confirm it's also available in SE PA. Disney GC is one of the GCs pictured in the ad!

Made the Best Buy purchase through Cashstar last night. Now to wait for the $15 ones to be emailed on 12/1.

I'm really hoping that my local lets me get the Disney Cards. :shamrock: I'm not much of a Best Buy shopper.

When you go in to buy them don't say anything, just hand them the Dis GC tell them how much you want on it if getting a variable load card. Then hand them the BB GC's and savings codes if doing it all at once. If they then say something about it tell them (in a nice way of course) you know their system allows it and you could always add a little white lie of telling them you have done it before ;)

As I have posted here before the last time it was offered I was able to do the deal 3 times over a couple days. Being unsure if it worked at my store I did it the first time for 3 BB cards for a total of $450. I went to the store and told them I wanted $450 on a Dis GC and handed him my BB e-cards and the kid said he wasn't sure if it would work. I told him I knew the system allows it and I had done it before ;) So he said he would give it a shot and of course it worked. Went back home and did the deal 2 more times, used different em-mails and cards. Went back to the store the next day and happened to get the same kid. Grabbed 2 Dis GC's told him I wanted $450 on each and no issues. A couple weeks later when I got all the savings codes went back to the store and had them load $135 on one card. Had someone different that time and she didn't bat an eye. Tried it a 4th time but it wouldn't let me.

Last edited:
How does Google Express work? I've never heard of it but this deal showed up on one of my cards a couple days ago.

I think I followed the link through one of those deal sites, either Slick Deals or DoC. I just kind of fumbled my way through the transaction because I wasn't sure either how it worked. It looks like different stores like Target sell certain items through the Google Express site. Could be somebody else understands it better than me. I did end up with a good deal though.

It took 9 days but I finally got credited $20 on my Amex account for the Google Express deal. I was starting to get worried that I was going to lose $5 (on the fee). Now I'm stoked because I paid 34.95 for a $50 MasterCard.

I'm curious what store you purchased the mastercard from - a search on google express for "mastercard" says no results found.

I think I followed the link through one of those deal sites, either Slick Deals or DoC. I just kind of fumbled my way through the transaction because I wasn't sure either how it worked. It looks like different stores like Target sell certain items through the Google Express site. Could be somebody else understands it better than me. I did end up with a good deal though.

Yep - sounds right. I did 2 transactions - 1 for the MasterCard gift card (the estimated tax fell off before the charge posted) and 1 for merchandise from Target. Frustrating though as Target is famous for showing inventory online but not having it when time to ship. So of course part of my order was cancelled, which brought me below the $50 required to activate the Amex offer. Pain.

I stopped in there tonight. They also have iTunes cards at 10% off right now (except for the $15's). I don't need Disney right now, so I bought a $25 iTunes for the kids' Christmas and threw in a deodorant to put me over $25.

Also, I did the Ebates in store cash back thing (2%). Received an instant email from them, so hoping that credits. Anyone know of a way to get more cash back? I've completely ignored all the Ibotta posts. I need to go figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter