Disney Stuff Outside the Parks Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

I left everything at Archivers overnight.
I can take pictures when I come home tomorrow though. :thumbsup2

I have pulled papers and designed but not done anthing else on it- I will be working on it once I return and plan to mail by he 15th.

Rebecca

Checking in...late!

I have everything in piles and plan to work on them every night this week! I should be good and ready to mail by the 15th!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!

These are my water park mats. The resorts set didn't photograph.

100_4823.jpg

100_4824.jpg

I used SCAL to make the "titles" on the mats.

Those photo mats are so neat AWM. I like them... but not in the groups :sad1:

AWM those look great!!
DIT, my DH mailed mine yesterday. Sorry to be so late. Thanks for everything. I you like it all...

Michi, your package arrived yesterday. Everything looks wonderful!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the stamps and for our trade pieces! I love them!!!

All I have left to do is add ribbons to my tags this afternoon. Then I can bag everything up & prepare it to mail out on Monday. Next week I'll actually be at DTD and hoping to go to one of the mini-golf places. I'll have to make sure I get lots of pictures to use with these pieces LOL!

Have a great weekend,

All I have left to do is add ribbons to my tags this afternoon. Then I can bag everything up & prepare it to mail out on Monday. Next week I'll actually be at DTD and hoping to go to one of the mini-golf places. I'll have to make sure I get lots of pictures to use with these pieces LOL!

Have a great weekend,

I am postal. :thumbsup2

Mailing out Monday. :)

Great! I'll let you know when they arrive!!!!

I am finishing these up. I have most groups done and at least one element for the others done. I will be mailing these before Thursday.

I am done. I just need to get some cash and a Priority Mail box. They should go out either Mon or Tuesday.

Here are pics:

Group A - Flowers are different, didn't have 6 identical pieces for a lot of it.
IMG_5242.jpg

Group C - You will see the adhesive under the netting, but I tried to place it so once a photo is put on top it won't be visible.
IMG_5250.jpg

Group D - Rainforest Cafe
IMG_5248.jpg

Group E - DTD General Shopping
IMG_5249.jpg

Group F - Winter Summerland Mini Golf
IMG_5246.jpg

Group G - Fantasia Gardens
IMG_5244.jpg

Group M - Blizzard Beach
IMG_5245.jpg

Group N - Typhoon Lagoon
IMG_5247.jpg

Group O - Hoop De Doo Revue
IMG_5243.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter