DVC member Halloween party event?

I cant get in :( phone line is ringing busy.

Edit: OK, Got in- Wait time is 45 minutes- OUCH
Ouch indeed!
Good luck, hope it doesn't feel too long.
It was approaching half past before they actually finished loading it on the system and that it was ready to go on sale - I'm all done now though!

I only got a confirmation number, apparently there'l be no confirmation email, so now I'll be nervous until they actually let us in!!

Ouch indeed!
Good luck, hope it doesn't feel too long.
It was approaching half past before they actually finished loading it on the system and that it was ready to go on sale - I'm all done now though!

I only got a confirmation number, apparently there'l be no confirmation email, so now I'll be nervous until they actually let us in!!

Thank you! Did you get the 3-5 or 7-9 time frame?

Sold out- both parties, already. SIGH! EDIT- CM was incorrect! The system was having issues. was able to call back and got tickets

Last edited:

I am SO HAPPY I called back- the CM I just talked to said they had system issues- I got tickets! 3pm-5pm WAHOO!!!

I hope people realize that they may have been told it was sold out and- its not!

I am SO HAPPY I called back- the CM I just talked to said they had system issues- I got tickets! 3pm-5pm WAHOO!!!

I hope people realize that they may have been told it was sold out and- its not!
Woohoo! Well done for persisting!

Did you just get a confirmation too, no email?

Has anyone got 3-5 recently? At 9:45 I was told it was sold out so I had to book 7-9

Little confused here. Are there different times to enter the 3-5 pm party? I was told my reservation is for the 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm but my reservation time is 3:20 pm. The person I spoke with couldn't answer my question as to why the entry time is 3:20 pm when the party starts at 3:00 pm. Any one know?

Little confused here. Are there different times to enter the 3-5 pm party? I was told my reservation is for the 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm but my reservation time is 3:20 pm. The person I spoke with couldn't answer my question as to why the entry time is 3:20 pm when the party starts at 3:00 pm. Any one know?

That's interesting...we weren't given a reservation time. Since the party starts at 3pm I would want to be in there right on time, not 20 minutes later.

No there isn't. I'd call back and confirm you can show up at 3.

I was told we should be there 15 minutes before the party start time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter