Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...the BBB wasn't even on...wth?!?!?

Siobhan...our Target has NOTHING left back there...it's just an empty open space....:confused3 They must have marked it all down REAL GOOD and it flew outa there.

Check out the GF FAQ for news and information....:rotfl2:

TTYL
Chan
GF Gal...NEVER a Poly Gal:rotfl:

I know!!! And since we were watching hockey, I missed the finale of Confessions of a Teen Idol too!! I need to catch a rerun this week...

Good Afternoon Gals!

Deb Sounds like you had a good visit to Target! I always find way too many things that I NEED when I go there...:rotfl: How was lunch with your brother...were you finally able to settle on your trip dates....:confused3

Lisa *Recipe Alert*...Channing posted a new recipe a couple of pages back...not sure if you saw it...looks like another good one....:thumbsup2

Siobhan If you are thinking abut shopping you must be feeling better...;)

Chan Hate to miss BBB!!!...my entertainment for the week...:laughing:

Hope everyone is having a good day tty later...:flower3:

Hi, Blue Deb...well.."The Bachelor" is on tonight...and from the commercials it looks like it will be fun.;) :rotfl:

YES...DEb
...How about that?? How did your dates work out?? Any word on the changes??

Chan
GF Gal 2009 & soon to be 2010

Hi Channing I dont usually watch Bachelor...but maybe its time to start!!:rotfl:

Kristin I have a Teppan Edo question...checking out the menu on Allears...they have alot of sushi listed...I thought this was a Benihana kind of restaurant...table side cooking...:confused3 It was an old menu though 2007 I think...

OMG if I have to change my list around again...:headache: :laughing:

Chan,:woohoo: You finally got a coffee maker. Distilled water makes awesome coffee and no mineral buildup.:thumbsup2 We use it at work, and our coffee pots last forever. I don't use it at home because we have good water and we also have a water filter.

Mandy, congrats on the washer. Sounds like a good one that you will be happy with.:thumbsup2

Siobhan, Glad you are feeling better.:rose:

When is BBB on and what channel? I need to check it out.:rotfl2:

Hello again!

I hear ya on the Oscar movies...Half the time I am like, Huh?? But I did hear slumdog was real good and a feel good movie and that Doubt was also very good. I know a lot of people that saw Benjamin Button and said it was long! :rotfl: I am sooo not into long movies....

Target...ahh...Target havent been there in a while! I wonder if their sales are down...:rotfl: Did anyone see all the home decor stuff in the back that they had on sale for 75% off??? Ihad to control myself and say NO...you dont need it! But there were some good sales!

Dont tell me that! I've got to run in Target tommorow and get a new hamper. Now I hear home decor calling my name........

Mandy Great deal on your new washer!!:woohoo: The only problem with doing bigger loads of laundry is more to fold at once....:headache: unless you are like me and wait unitl you have a few loads to fold it anyway!!! then there is always alot to fold....:rotfl:

Maxie BBB (as Sheli named it!!:rotfl: ) is on Sunday nights on VH1...you have to see it to believe it..:laughing:

Channing Thank goodness that you got your coffee maker..no more runs through McDs for that yummy lattee though...

Chan,:woohoo: You finally got a coffee maker. Distilled water makes awesome coffee and no mineral buildup.:thumbsup2 We use it at work, and our coffee pots last forever. I don't use it at home because we have good water and we also have a water filter.

When is BBB on and what channel? I need to check it out.:rotfl2:

Maxie...Distilled water would probably would taste much better than the water out of my kitchen sink...maybe that's why my coffee isn't the greatest.:scared: I have a pretty good filter on my fridge water...maybe i should use that...I just always figured it was soooo cold and it's not as FAST as the kitchen sink.:rotfl: :rotfl: I don't have patience when it comes to stuff like that.....fill it FAST.:rotfl:

BBB is on the VH1 Channel...the new ones are Sunday nights at 8 pm here CST. Then they are on all week here and there in repeats.

Dont tell me that! I've got to run in Target tommorow and get a new hamper. Now I hear home decor calling my name........

Well...don't get your hopes up....there was a gaping empty area where ours was.....it got marked down and disappeared....it was that Asian "World Market" type style again...not my favorite....not sure if that's the same in all Targets.

TTYL,
Chan
GF Gal on the run!

Oh this year was WAYYYY better! It is normally called Global Bizaar and half the stuff I really dont like but this year they called it Home Decor and they had these grey chairs I loved! Of coarse they were gone when I found out everything was on sale....:rotfl: They had some nice wall hangings...you know the scroll ones made out of wood or iron....My BFF got one for $17 and it is huge! They had a traditional floor lamp that I did love and they had at clearance but I still didnt want to pay $50 so I left it...I dont have my forever furniture in my living room so why would I buy a lamp that might not go in there??? :rotfl: Well I am sure they are making way for all the summer things now! :goodvibes

We had bacon and eggs for dinner...not good for my kickstart! :goodvibes

Chan, try the refrigerator water. Get the coffee ready the night before and let it sit. It will be room temperature and it also tastes better if it sits overnight. I don't think refrigerated water would make much difference anyway. At work if we are low on distilled, we use cold spring water from the dispenser. I always make my coffee the night before so when I get up all I have to do is pour.:rotfl2: I am not capable of making coffee before I've had my coffee.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: If you don't know what time you are getting up, just get it ready and all you have to do in the morning is push a button.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the info on BBB, I'll have to check it out.

Hi Channing I dont usually watch Bachelor...but maybe its time to start!!:rotfl:

Kristin I have a Teppan Edo question...checking out the menu on Allears...they have alot of sushi listed...I thought this was a Benihana kind of restaurant...table side cooking...:confused3 It was an old menu though 2007 I think...
OMG if I have to change my list around again...:headache: :laughing:

Yes, it is Benihana style, but you can also order sushi. Most people don't seem to (they go to Toyoko Dining for that). DH ordered some last year as an appy and said it was good.

Chan, try the refrigerator water. Get the coffee ready the night before and let it sit. It will be room temperature and it also tastes better if it sits overnight. I don't think refrigerated water would make much difference anyway. At work if we are low on distilled, we use cold spring water from the dispenser. I always make my coffee the night before so when I get up all I have to do is pour.:rotfl2: I am not capable of making coffee before I've had my coffee.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: If you don't know what time you are getting up, just get it ready and all you have to do in the morning is push a button.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the info on BBB, I'll have to check it out.

Awesome...I will do that. :thumbsup2 I have much more patience in the evening than I do in the morning.:rotfl:

I just had this weird feeling about putting that icy cold water in teh coffee maker....and then the fact that it is SLlllooooow coming out....so I can handle it in the evenings when I am making lunches.:thumbsup2

Channing
GF Gal :goodvibes

Hi Gals....

Well there Iwas at my interview this morning...hyperventalating...i had to calm myself down...then as i was walking out the door I noticed i had one blue sock and one black sock on:scared1: OMG...Could you imagine me "workin" that one??? LOL

Anyways there I was being GRILLED by 3 principals....they pushed my answers....I feel kinda blah cause i dont know that i did so well....Im not quite sure what the next step is in the process although if they call my references i think that may be a good sign. Hopefully they thought I "brought it"

WTH...I just cracked my front tooth...omg i give up...I have ROTTEN TEETH...maybe i should just get them pulled and get myself a pair of choppers!

Siobhan...glad you are feeling better....I love that area in Target too! Nothing at ours either..all gone..they are setting up for Spring

Did someone say Spring??? its going to be in the 40's here for the rest of the week..and the sun was still out and shining at 4:45 :flower3: Gotta Love That!!

Oh Dawn!! I am sure you did great! :goodvibes Now lets hope they call those references!!! Ahhh spring! That will be nice!

Hi Gals....

Well there Iwas at my interview this morning...hyperventalating...i had to calm myself down...then as i was walking out the door I noticed i had one blue sock and one black sock on:scared1: OMG...Could you imagine me "workin" that one??? LOL

Anyways there I was being GRILLED by 3 principals....they pushed my answers....I feel kinda blah cause i dont know that i did so well....Im not quite sure what the next step is in the process although if they call my references i think that may be a good sign. Hopefully they thought I "brought it"

WTH...I just cracked my front tooth...omg i give up...I have ROTTEN TEETH...maybe i should just get them pulled and get myself a pair of choppers!

Siobhan...glad you are feeling better....I love that area in Target too! Nothing at ours either..all gone..they are setting up for Spring

Did someone say Spring??? its going to be in the 40's here for the rest of the week..and the sun was still out and shining at 4:45 :flower3: Gotta Love That!!

woo hoo Way to go Dawn! I am sure you did great!

I know someone who will give you a good reference? Did you give them Freak dogs number?

Evening Gals :goodvibes

Chan.......WTG on the coffee maker :thumbsup2. Isn't it best to use cold water when making coffee :confused3. I always run mine until it's pretty cold before filling it up :confused:. I think your frig water would work just fine ;).

BlueDeb......Nothing definite yet on dates :sad2:. My brother and I pretty much narrowed it down so all I'm waiting on now is my sister to email me back to let me know her take on it :rolleyes1. I just want it decided before all availability is gone :rolleyes:.

Dawn.....I'm sure you did great today :thumbsup2.

Deb :)

I know someone who will give you a good reference? Did you give them Freak dogs number?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Freak Dog might tell them that Dawn feels a little loco sometimes and they might get scared.......:lmao:

Dawn- I'm sure you did awesome!! funny about the socks! At least you noticed before you left, although probably nobody else would have noticed.
I am crossing my fingers that your references are called this week!! :wizard:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Freak Dog might tell them that Dawn feels a little loco sometimes and they might get scared.......:lmao:

Dawn- I'm sure you did awesome!! funny about the socks! At least you noticed before you left, although probably nobody else would have noticed.
I am crossing my fingers that your references are called this week!! :wizard:

OH YA..Freak Dog would say: Dawn has a mighty fine rump roast with some cottage cheese on the side....

Evening Gals :)

Dawn At least you werent wearing two different shoes!!:rotfl: I've done it!! Gone out with two different (but kinda similar :confused3 ) shoes on...different color too...what can I say!!!

I bet you did great today...keep us posted...!:thumbsup2

I'm sure the principals would remember a reference from Freak Dog...:eek: :laughing:

Maxie I love it! I cant make coffee until I've had my coffee...:rotfl: Me either...

Wendy I cant stay off the Eliza B website...OMG too many choices...they are soooo cute....:upsidedow

Deb I cant believe it... still no decision...must be making you a little crazy...:sad2: family...gotta love em....:upsidedow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter