Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for posting those Shel!!!:thumbsup2

OMG...Sheli, I love the stroller pics.....ZACK used to do that same thing! :goodvibes :rotfl: Jojo would do it when she was giving us ATTITUDE.....the IGNORE. She'd pull the top down over herself like "tell it to the stroller"...:rotfl: NOW she says "Tell it to the butt".:rotfl2: slaps her fanny and walks away. :rotfl: OR...her newest..."Tell it to the booty, the hand is off duty".

I love Em's ATTITUDE!!!!

PS...anybody have the outdoor GF Cafe pics???:confused3

CHan:)

I loved my Segway tour around Epcot. I don't have many Pics, because you are not allowed to take pics while on the segway and I went without Keith and the kids, so there was really no one to take pics of me. One of the CM's took a few for me though.

First..I was the first one through the gates saturday morning, there was NO ONE else there!!!
ry%3D320

ry%3D320

learning to ride indoors before they let us go out.

ry%3D320

Near Italy.

ry%3D320

in France.

I know you all want to laugh at the capri pants with socks and tennies...but it is not my fault. They make you wear closed shoes for the tour, and no socks was not a choice with the blisters from the rain. So, ugly wardrobe it is :) The tour was so fun I forgot I was dressed like an idiot until I saw the pics...and the helmet? Required and ugly!!! :)

ry%3D320

3rd floor (RPC) smoking area. (Mandy...This is where I was sitting when Keith finally found me!!!)

ry%3D320

View of Monorail Station from Smoking area.

ry%3D320

Roof line of Convention Ctr.

ry%3D320

Tables on wrap around smoking porch. (this porch is directly above the monorail station, and only accessible from the 3rd floor club level.) Very quiet place! Only ever saw 2 groups here.

3rd floor (RPC) smoking area. (Mandy...This is where I was sitting when Keith finally found me!!!)

(this porch is directly above the monorail station, and only accessible from the 3rd floor club level.) Very quiet place! Only ever saw 2 groups here.

Is that an official smoking spot? I never saw anyone there?

And I love that porch in front. I walked baby M in his stroller around that area enjoying a glass of wine.
To Clarify : I was enjoying the wine not baby M.

DisyneyAugust2008364.jpg

DisyneyAugust2008368.jpg

DisyneyAugust2008367.jpg

DisyneyAugust2008363.jpg

DisyneyAugust2008366.jpg

DisyneyAugust2008369.jpg

DisyneyAugust2008365.jpg

Hey Everyone....
Shel and M&P your pics are amazing...makes me think im there!

Chan...settle settle settle is from "Liar Liar" one funny movie!

wow the chat thread is buzzing today:goodvibes its been nice and quiet lately..KWIM???

M&P..it is an official smoking porch, and there was never anyone there. It was a great quiet escape from all the noise! All I could hear was the monorail recordings.

And my porch was the end one :) Hidden behind the palm tree. I want your room next time :) But really, That tree did not block anything except some of the fireworks, and it was so fun to watch the tree blow in the wind!!

HEY CHAN...YOU WANT ATTITUDE???
ry%3D320

:rotfl: lol!!!!!

Hey Everyone....
Shel and M&P your pics are amazing...makes me think im there!

Chan...settle settle settle is from "Liar Liar" one funny movie!

wow the chat thread is buzzing today:goodvibes its been nice and quiet lately..KWIM???

LOL...well I loathe Jim Carry or however you spell his last name....I cannot stand that guy...he gives me a panic attack just watching him....Robin Williams, too....ugh....and Roger Rabbit. They're all the same.:scared: So...I never saw that movie. :rotfl:

Ok...so should we move over to that new CHAT 3 thread??!?!!?

M & P...I LOVE YOUR BIG PICS!!!!! THey are gorgeous.

SHel!!!
I LOVE YOUR LITTLE PICS!!!! THEY ARE TERRIFIC!!!!

M&P..it is an official smoking porch, and there was never anyone there. It was a great quiet escape from all the noise! All I could hear was the monorail recordings.

And my porch was the end one :) Hidden behind the palm tree. I want your room next time :) But really, That tree did not block anything except some of the fireworks, and it was so fun to watch the tree blow in the wind!!

ry%3D320

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I LOVE THAT!!!! I LIVE THAT!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are sooo stinking cute!!!

Chan

DisyneyAugust2008366.jpg

The lower back porch shown here (left side of pic) is also a smoking area. From the stairs where there is a woman in a pink shirt...all the way to the corner turret. There are teak tables with chairs lining the porch. All with ash trays. This ticked a lot of people off in the pouring rain, as it is the main route from Gaspies to the back Lobby door...through the smoking area or through the rain...there were a lot of not so happy people!!!! (And some very happy smokers to not be left out in the pouring rain for once.) Not trying to start a debate, just sayin'.

ry%3D320

OMG - I know that look! We used to call that DD's "Humph" look!! There was also usually a stomp of the foot involved if she was standing.... :rolleyes1

She is too cute - and your DS looks like he's having fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter