"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channing~your son is handsome!

Do they still do the photo sittings at GF?? Has anyone done it?? Would you recommend it? Info please :upsidedow

Thanks.

He's really cute now. :) We made him cut his hair. :rotfl: I will see if I have a current pic...but I bet I don't. He hates it short, but he looks so nice and clean cut. :thumbsup2 He says the over 30 crowd likes it.:rotfl2:

I have no clue about the GF photo shoots.....never cared to do it...maybe if I drop this bit of baggage I am carrying around I'll consider it.:rotfl: I hate photos.:cool2:

I was gonna ask what's Blago;) ...but I got ya.:rotfl: :rotfl: Ya, he sure must be rotten. That was new news coming out for 2008. IL stinks for kids with special needs. And it's pathetic we're the absolute worst. I am sure they are fine with it, too. We'll see if they try and up it and improve.:rolleyes:

Oh...that story about the train is just sickening. SO SAD...I hate to come down on them when they're at such a low point, but who the heck was really watching that little guy? It's just so so terrible. The mom seemed just devastated.:sad1: :sad1:

I hear ya...who lets a 2yr go off by themselves :confused3 That mother will never be right again:sad1:

Lesley, that's great you got everythig you wanted...I knew you would. When you are paying that much for a suite at the Gf they will find room for you anywhere you want to go. :goodvibes Cute little guys!!

:)

This is good to know! I had no idea they would take such good care of us. With all the warnings I got from people that we booked too late to get any reservations.... it is a huge relief! I thought we might have to eat at the quick-serve places all week! LOL

I just finished watching the Disney show tonight...
I swear Savannah had drool running down her chin :rotfl:

She has made her stand.... she is marrying prince Charming at the GF and getting the carriage :rotfl:

Again, another worthless show but Savannah loves watching them. Did you see the Norway meal?!?! I kept yelling HEY WHERE ARE ALL THE TABLES?! When we were there they had tons and tons more tables and they were all crammed into tiny spaces :rotfl:

Vanessa you will not be upset you made the choice to use the spa... just walk by BBB and you will breathe a great sigh of relief. You might however want to buy some glitter before your trip. Stick it in your purse and IF your girls see the glitter on the BBB girls... just toss the glitter from your purse on them :thumbsup2
The spa will be much better. Savannah and I were going to do the spa this trip but I canceled it. We are going to be in the park with the VIP tour guide that day....
we can't be in 2 places at once :laughing:
Lesley~ your boys are adorable! Glad to see you back!

Speaking of the spa, GF was nice enough to substitute the spa massage for a mommy-to-be massage for me. I did not want to miss out, especially since it's included. I loves me some massages!!!!

Speaking of the spa, GF was nice enough to substitute the spa massage for a mommy-to-be massage for me. I did not want to miss out, especially since it's included. I loves me some massages!!!!

I did the spa thing at the AKL for the day ... it was 3 years ago I think... anyway It was ok but honestly I was not that impressed over the AKL spa :confused3
This is why I didn't want to do the GF spa on our Feb trip.
I have a really nice spa 10 minutes from my house and they know Savannah and I VERY well :rotfl:
I did take a peek at the GF spa and from what I saw it was REALLY nice. I had made ressies for mani's, pedi's and to have our hair done to try it out. Then I decided to do the VIP tour thing and that went out the window :laughing:

OHHHHHHHHH GOOD grief............

savannah is standing here telling me about teri (gal in her class) well Teri was teasing her and telling her "Your not that popular..." Well my sweet little shy angel stood up for herself :banana: :banana: :banana:
She said "I might not be as popular as you but I am a heck of a lot prettier than you will ever be" and then she walked off :worship: :worship: :worship:

I love my little girl :rolleyes1 all sugar with a hint of spice

I just finished watching the Disney show tonight...
I swear Savannah had drool running down her chin :rotfl:

She has made her stand.... she is marrying prince Charming at the GF and getting the carriage :rotfl:

Again, another worthless show but Savannah loves watching them. Did you see the Norway meal?!?! I kept yelling HEY WHERE ARE ALL THE TABLES?! When we were there they had tons and tons more tables and they were all crammed into tiny spaces :rotfl:

Vanessa you will not be upset you made the choice to use the spa... just walk by BBB and you will breathe a great sigh of relief. You might however want to buy some glitter before your trip. Stick it in your purse and IF your girls see the glitter on the BBB girls... just toss the glitter from your purse on them :thumbsup2
The spa will be much better. Savannah and I were going to do the spa this trip but I canceled it. We are going to be in the park with the VIP tour guide that day....
we can't be in 2 places at once :laughing:
Lesley~ your boys are adorable! Glad to see you back!

I didn't watch the show, but I went to the Travel Channel's website to see when it would be on again, and there was a description of the show there. On the part about the weddings, they act as though the coach is automatically included in the package (it is definitely not :scared1: ). Later in the article, they talk about how your wedding planner can arrange a night in the castle during your honeymoon stay :lmao: . I must have gotten the blue light special when I booked our wedding :rotfl2:

Lesley, glad you could still get your massage. And what cute boys! :goodvibes

oh trust me... as I said in my last post... savannah is standing right here with me making her "wedding list"
her colors are going to be pink and purple:lmao:
So we are all going to look like a bunch of bruises :rotfl2:

oh trust me... as I said in my last post... savannah is standing right here with me making her "wedding list"
her colors are going to be pink and purple:lmao:
So we are all going to look like a bunch of bruises :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

I can only imagine what the coach will cost by then :scared1:

My mom and I saw a hideous bridesmaid dress in this horrid combo of really ugly pink and really ugly purple that was all fluffy and just nasty. My mom said "how much would you have to hate your bridemaids to make them wear that"

oh but it gets better..... she wants the bridesmaids to all wear rainbow striped dresses with sparkles :lmao: :lmao:
except the flower girl will wear yellow and look like a daisy :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
DH is over here chuckling... I AIN'TE WEARING A RAINBOW CUMBERBUN :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

oh but it gets better..... she wants the bridesmaids to all wear rainbow striped dresses with sparkles :lmao: :lmao:
except the flower girl will wear yellow and look like a daisy :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
DH is over here chuckling... I AIN'TE WEARING A RAINBOW CUMBERBUN :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You should write this all down and "remind" her of it when she is really planning her wedding.

Here is a great question... what were your colors for your wedding?

I didn't have much of a choice. We had a Christmas wedding (Dec 21) soooo it was a lot of greenery and red.
The plantation was all decorated with pre civil war Christmas theme so it was sooooo pretty but in order for my wedding to match the Christmas time theme ...well I went with the Forest Green and Christmas red. It was actually REALLY pretty!

What were your colors?

Ours are slate blue and silver.

This came about because our stable colors are navy and gray, and BF wanted to go with that theme because "we have that stuff already" :confused:

What, am I supposed to use the stall drapes to make bridesmaid dresses? :rotfl:

Ours are slate blue and silver.

This came about because our stable colors are navy and gray, and BF wanted to go with that theme because "we have that stuff already" :confused:

What, am I supposed to use the stall drapes to make bridesmaid dresses? :rotfl:

What kind of horses do you guys have? Did you see the pics of the horses at my parent's ranch i posted "a few pages" back?

Have you ever watched "Gone with the Wind"?
The big plantation with all the oaks in the front? That is where I said I DO... yup I did. The real name of the plantation is Oak Alley and it was used in the filming of Gone with the Wind :goodvibes
I loved the place at Christmas... its so pretty with all the candles and the greenery. I just had to work my wedding colors around that...:cool2:

I know 6 year old girls are so cute when making their wedding plans! They have such big imaginations ... I love it!

Apparently I was going to wear a tutu, marry Neil Diamond :confused3 , and have my wedding in a toy store so I could get free My Little Ponys. :rotfl:

I think we may have strayed from that a bit... :lmao:

Apparently I was going to wear a tutu, marry Neil Diamond :confused3 , and have my wedding in a toy store so I could get free My Little Ponys. :rotfl:

I think we may have strayed from that a bit... :lmao:

I am scared to ask my mom about what i wanted :lmao:

With Savannah its a toss up.. either prince charming or david Bowie :rotfl2: She is really into that movie the Labrynth right now and is allll about David Bowie :rotfl2:

PS EDIT TO ADD... here is a link to where I got married many moons ago
http://www.oakalleyplantation.com/

That sounds like a beautiful wedding!

I saw your pics! You have very pretty horses and Savannah looks very happy and comfortable around them (especially in her gymbo clothers :rotfl: )

We have American Saddlebreds. :goodvibes:

That sounds like a beautiful wedding!

I saw your pics! You have very pretty horses and Savannah looks very happy and comfortable around them (especially in her gymbo clothers :rotfl: )

We have American Saddlebreds. :goodvibes:

My parents breed and show quarterhorses but she has a Tenn. walker and is moving more towards that direction.
Savannah was riding before she could walk. I dont have the horse bug like my mother does but BOY does Savannah!!! She now has 2 ... a small mix breed pony she has had since she was 4... little bitty thing and is one of the best ponies we have ever seen around kids!
He just stands there and she brushes him, puts sparkles and that paint stuff all over him, braids his hair, puts hats on him and walks him around on his lead where ever she goes :rotfl2: she even tried bringing him into the house a few times :scared1:
Her new horse was born on the ranch and Savannah was there the morning she was born and one of the first to touch her. My mom is big on imprinting babies ;)
Sassy is really calm and has such a gentle spirit... not like other knuckle headed 2 year olds :lmao:
She has just started with her serious training.... and is doing great so far. Savannah is hell on wheels in a sattle but I just don't trust her on a 2 year old.... I am sure you know why :rotfl: so for now she is limited to grooming and caring for Sassy and loving on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter