I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Chase is offering a $900 (combined) bank bonus - see DoC's post and email yourself the offer.

Check the DPs to see what works for DD.
I would like to do the Chase $900 bonus. Not sure about the DD requirements though, I read through the list and still somewhat confused. DH gets a monthly pension from his old employer which is a pain to switch to another deposit account, can't do online. He also gets a monthly annuity payout from an insurance company, I may try that first to see if it works (how will I know if it worked to trigger the bonus?) and if not get him to call to switch the pension. Somewhat good timing for the savings account as my Ally bonus required I keep the money in until Jan 15, can withdraw some of it this week.

Just googled and all 4 cards still look the same.

Are you are you aren't confusing the premiere with thr 195 af and the actual cip prederred at 95?

I'll go on and look on the website again. It was definitely the Premier that I saw. I saw the CIU but no CIC or old CIP.

edit: Okay - my bad! I now see they listed 'our most popular business cards' !!!!

So, I'm relieved - I want another CIC!

Too bad about the weather - I wouldn't be too upset missing Nassau but missing Coco Cay would be a big miss - though I guess if the weather isn't good then maybe not so much.

Are you enjoying the ship? We are contemplating trying her for our first Disney Cruise - would be adults only - we are seasoned cruisers, just never with Disney. Would welcome your thoughts on suitability for a couples long weekend trip on the Wish.

DH and I went on B2B in Oct/Nov on the Wish and enjoyed it, but we're both pretty loyal to DCL and these cruises were concierge level. If you have any specific questions about the Wish, please feel free to dm me

I would like to do the Chase $900 bonus. Not sure about the DD requirements though, I read through the list and still somewhat confused. DH gets a monthly pension from his old employer which is a pain to switch to another deposit account, can't do online. He also gets a monthly annuity payout from an insurance company, I may try that first to see if it works (how will I know if it worked to trigger the bonus?) and if not get him to call to switch the pension. Somewhat good timing for the savings account as my Ally bonus required I keep the money in until Jan 15, can withdraw some of it this week.
I just did the $600 version, and my $300 checking bonus posted within a few days after my DD hit. So you would know within a few days whether or not his DD worked, and be able to switch to something else if not.

I think I may have figured a way to hit a $15k spend for amex. Has anyone done the bank account for a "business"? Any advice?
I opened the amex business checking account online. Easy. Sole proprietorship, "business" opened this year, low business income. I don't remember the questions but they were pretty simple. Instant approval. (I only have one amex card- the basic Hilton.)

Silly question that I'm probably the only person who does not know.... I have a Disney Premium CC and took advantage of the sign-on bonus. I received an email about the new card designs. I was thinking about the new metal one. Do they cancel your other card? or do we keep the same number and everything? I currently have a design I also like and would like to switch them out sometimes.

Silly question that I'm probably the only person who does not know.... I have a Disney Premium CC and took advantage of the sign-on bonus. I received an email about the new card designs. I was thinking about the new metal one. Do they cancel your other card? or do we keep the same number and everything? I currently have a design I also like and would like to switch them out sometimes.
might be a good question to whomever bank thats changing the card design.

typically though, if its Visa --> Visa, card numbers usually the same. If its Visa --> MC, numbers will change.
But there are exceptions, i was told if i went from a regular chase debit card --> Disney debit card, my card # will change.

Has anyone noticed the CIC is gone as is the old CIP?

New CIP = $195 annual fee, with new perks. 100K sub.

****I read a headline****. Cards are all still available, thankfully!
Are you referring to the Chase Ink Premier when you say CIP? It's not really "new" per se and just note it's a cash back only card that doesn't work in the UR ecosystem (unfortunately).

I just got approved for my first American Express card and know that they don't like it when you buy GCs to meet the spending requirement for the bonus. I was wondering how they view balance reloads on food apps like Starbucks and Chick fil A?

I just got approved for my first American Express card and know that they don't like it when you buy GCs to meet the spending requirement for the bonus. I was wondering how they view balance reloads on food apps like Starbucks and Chick fil A?

If you guy gc somewhere that doesn't have l3 data you'll be fine. I always mixed in gc at the grocery store including visa back when you could still use them to pay your mortgage via platiq and it was never an issue. Just don't go crazy.

Can the Amex Business Dell credit be used for Dell gift cards?

Can the Amex Business Dell credit be used for Dell gift cards?
Assuming you mean the Xbox Gift Cards that Dell sells, then yes, but if you do it too often you can be put on Dell's "naughty" list and they will start canceling your orders. I got through $1200 worth for my Surface Pro before they shut me down, so you probably have some leeway.

If you guy gc somewhere that doesn't have l3 data you'll be fine. I always mixed in gc at the grocery store including visa back when you could still use them to pay your mortgage via platiq and it was never an issue. Just don't go crazy.
How do you know which stores have L3 data and which ones don't?

Assuming you mean the Xbox Gift Cards that Dell sells, then yes, but if you do it too often you can be put on Dell's "naughty" list and they will start canceling your orders. I got through $1200 worth for my Surface Pro before they shut me down, so you probably have some leeway.
I read last week that Dell has some limit on the number of orders you can place every six months. I am pretty near that limit with two Biz Platinum cards. Thankfully my order of an Xbox elite controller went through last week. Dell is a weird company and I don't think they like people actually using the Amex credits.

thanks for the quick answer. I don't know what I mean. LOL. I'm looking at applying for an Amex Business Platinum, which has a $400 per year Dell credit divided into $200 every six months. I need a new computer (probably around $1000) so I'm trying to see if I can buy gift cards to offset my price in a year (before I cancel the card, I should have $600)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter