January 20111...let's start planning

So sorry for your loss. I hope your memories of WDW help get you through the mourning and keep her alive for your children

Thank you, Joni loved talking with everyone on the boards. She was one of the original "Snow Birds" (for the January trips). She loved Disney, and it was our special place. We are now DVC members, and it's only because of my Wife and her last wishes she left in a "Just in case" letter to us all. She wanted to be sure that "the children always had Disney." I love her and miss her more than words can say, but at the very least the children and I have the memories of five Disney trips (with Joni) to enjoy and cherish forever. Thanks again and sorry for high jacking this thread to talk about my Wife.:)

Final payment was made Dec 2 for Jan 16 to 24 at Wilderness Lodge. DD will be competing in the Sand Dollar Invitational at Wide World of Sports Jan 21-23.

She will be moving to a new level, so it will be more of a fun meet tied with a family vacation.

January 21 can't come fast enough, actually hoping for the holidays to pass by fast! POFQ here I come :yay:

Getting closer!! And I must just say that I am beyong thrilled that Toontown will still be open when we are there. I was just certain it would be closed and now DS4 will get to see it. He has seen pics of when me and DH went and was wanting to see it and now he will!!!

22 Days until we go!

One question though - We recieved our ME tags and booklet but not the other package/booklet. We have normally recieved it by now...anyone every had their's not arrive??:confused3

Lake effect snow can be a bear in our areas for sure. I see your staying at POFQ. We stayed at PO Riverside in January; it was my Wife's (Kazooie01) last visit before she passed away from cancer in July. She loved the look of the French Quarter. Have a great time with your daughter!:thumbsup2

So sorry to hear about your DW. WDW for me has always been a great place to make family memories. Just know that you have some great ones, I'm sure, and I hope next month's trip will bring you even more.:goodvibes

Wow, I just looked on the calendar and realized I'm under 40 days--38 to be exact! It sounds so much longer when I read 1 month, 1 week on my ticker.:rolleyes:

So sorry to hear about your DW. WDW for me has always been a great place to make family memories. Just know that you have some great ones, I'm sure, and I hope next month's trip will bring you even more.:goodvibes

Thank you. Disney actually put up a photo of us and the last visit with Mommy/Joni for their "Memories" promo. That was nice to see. Great, great memories.

30 days Friday for us.:thumbsup2

Happy fifth Birthday to my little man :stitch2: today! (I know Mommy:littleangel: would be very proud of you)

Only 27 days!:) The kid's paper countdown chain is in full effect!!;)

Less than two weeks and they just added two Fantasmic shows to our DHS day! Fingers crossed that it won't be TOO crazy.

16 days! Just did my final 20 mile long run yesterday. I'm so ready for the races and a nice WDW vacation!!!

20 days for us! Now that Christmas is over I can dedicate 100% attention to this trip! Woo Hoo! Let's all think positive thoughts that there will be record highs for January and no rain! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter