Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 45 years that's awsome! Here is your disign.:wizard:
Where it with pride, because that's a real accomplishment!

swederfamily.jpg

This is wonderful--thanks so much for doing it for us.

If you are able to work it out with Amy, I'd love the Hollywood Stuidos design

The Poteat Family

Date: 09/08

Thanks!:goodvibes

No problem here ya go!:wizard:

cardenasfamily_edited-1.jpg

Im not sure what happened but only half of the 2009 is showing up. Can you try to repost for me. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Also can I get the hollywood studios one with the Cardenas Family date 09/09 :worship:

Sorry I have been lurking for so long sometimes I can't remember where certain ideas come from, but like I said in post 1 I am trying to make sure people know that I am tweeking other peoples disigns. I will from now on make sure to metioned that you were the originator.:angel: If this is a problem for you I understand and will stop doing this tweeked disign.

I am not sure how I feel about it.

I, as well as others on the board, love the work you are doing. I absolutely love the one you have with the letters filled with the WDW backgrounds.

I have no problems with others customizing designs that the designer is no longer around or has given clear permission to do so. It is very helpful and kind to step in and help in any way possible.

The hard part for me is when the designer is still ON the boards.

I have in the past tweaked others' designs for my own personal use but would not even think about tweaking them and posting them on the boards. (and especially would not do this without asking permission first)

There are times when we have all found really cute graphics online and had to do very minimal work to them to create a design. But, and I am only speaking for myself, I know that when I create a design, I am a perfectionist and it often takes me an hour or more to create the design to my standards. Whether that means finding the graphics, cleaning something up and then assembling the design with MANY layers.

So, I can say that it hurts a little bit to have someone use my design, do some very minor changes and then call it their own - when I was the one who did the hard work.

I am really not trying to be unkind, I just want to make it known how I feel. (and I would hazzard a guess that I am not the only one who feels this way)

I love that we have so many new designers on the boards. It allows all of us to be exposed to many different designs and many different design styles.

I would encourage you, as well as other designers, to play around with your own designs and find the style that works for you. More people will benefit from your new designs than from re-creating others' current designs.

Again, I hope that this is not coming across as unkind because I certainly am not trying to be.

Since I am unable to put "Hollywood Studios" or the logo on my design, I give my permission for you to customize this design for people. It would also be nice of you to state that it was my original design.

Keep up the good work and I am anxious to see your future designs because you have a great talent.

I am not sure how I feel about it.

I, as well as others on the board, love the work you are doing. I absolutely love the one you have with the letters filled with the WDW backgrounds.

I have no problems with others customizing designs that the designer is no longer around or has given clear permission to do so. It is very helpful and kind to step in and help in any way possible.

The hard part for me is when the designer is still ON the boards.

I have in the past tweaked others' designs for my own personal use but would not even think about tweaking them and posting them on the boards. (and especially would not do this without asking permission first)

There are times when we have all found really cute graphics online and had to do very minimal work to them to create a design. But, and I am only speaking for myself, I know that when I create a design, I am a perfectionist and it often takes me an hour or more to create the design to my standards. Whether that means finding the graphics, cleaning something up and then assembling the design with MANY layers.

So, I can say that it hurts a little bit to have someone use my design, do some very minor changes and then call it their own - when I was the one who did the hard work.

I am really not trying to be unkind, I just want to make it known how I feel. (and I would hazzard a guess that I am not the only one who feels this way)

I love that we have so many new designers on the boards. It allows all of us to be exposed to many different designs and many different design styles.

I would encourage you, as well as other designers, to play around with your own designs and find the style that works for you. More people will benefit from your new designs than from re-creating others' current designs.

Again, I hope that this is not coming across as unkind because I certainly am not trying to be.

Since I am unable to put "Hollywood Studios" or the logo on my design, I give my permission for you to customize this design for people. It would also be nice of you to state that it was my original design.

Keep up the good work and I am anxious to see your future designs because you have a great talent.

Does anyone not read the 1st post? :rolleyes2
I was clear that these were not my originals and that they were my spin on anothers disigns! I guess it was a little overstepping, but I never meant ill will, there were just a lot of times, that I was on this site and seeing disigns that I like, but thought to myself if I could just have a logo here or a different font there it would look cool. I guess it was a little silly to think there were other disers who were thinking the same way. :guilty:
I also was quick to point out that the clapboard disign was yours when it came to my attention. To be truthful I had forgotten where it came from since I played around alot with it before I got a look that I wanted for it. I feel like this whole experience was a mistake and maybe I'll just step away since I guess feelings have gotten hurt. :sad2:
I want to stress that I never meant to make it come across that I was the originator, and that I wanted all the credit for these disigns. It was more of hey look what I did to an already cool disgn.

Sorry, for anyone interested in the Hollywood Studios clapboard disgn I am not personalizing this disign. You can ask Amy M_I_C_K_E_Y I'm sure she'd be happy to do it.

Does anyone not read the 1st post? :rolleyes2
I was clear that these were not my originals and that they were my spin on anothers disigns! I guess it was a little overstepping, but I never meant ill will, there were just a lot of times, that I was on this site and seeing disigns that I like, but thought to myself if I could just have a logo here or a different font there it would look cool. I guess it was a little silly to think there were other disers who were thinking the same way. :guilty:
I also was quick to point out that the clapboard disign was yours when it came to my attention. To be truthful I had forgotten where it came from since I played around alot with it before I got a look that I wanted for it. I feel like this whole experience was a mistake and maybe I'll just step away since I guess feelings have gotten hurt. :sad2:
I want to stress that I never meant to make it come across that I was the originator, and that I wanted all the credit for these disigns. It was more of hey look what I did to an already cool disgn.

The name of your thread is "New Designer on the Block" not "hey look what I did to an already cool disgn".
Maybe no one did read your first post where you stated where your inspiration came from. You received a lot of credit for talent and creativity from the posters on this thread. I think that is where a lot of the misunderstanding has come from.
Like I said earlier, You seem to be a very talented and creative person...........We'd LOVE to see what you can do!:goodvibes :goodvibes

LOVE it!! Could I please get this one with Jerry, Tracy, Dylan, Blake & Cole and the year 2009. Could you make one with Dad, Mom in place of Jerry and Tracy also? Not sure which way I will go. THanks so much, great job on your designs!

Thank you Here ya go!:wizard:

ourdisney092.jpg

ourdisney092a.jpg

Have a great trip!

I figured since the other disign is out I would work on a new one please let me know what you think!:rotfl:

hollywoodstudios092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter