Last one to post........... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you feel better soon.

Do you think it could be something that you ate?

Mom2Ashli said:
I hope you feel better soon.

Do you think it could be something that you ate?

Thanks! No, I don't think so, I think it's just my turn to get sick :guilty:

trappednabox said:
Thanks! No, I don't think so, I think it's just my turn to get sick :guilty:
Colds don't take turns-you can fight them: Drink plenty of fluids,take Ibuprofen/tylenol,get plenty of rest and don't starve a cold-that's for fevers :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better Tracy

and take a vitamin-especially Vit.C-it can really help-especially if you get it in the form of juice!!!!! :earseek:

feel better soon Tracy :grouphug: -sorry the nurse side of me coming out,but you can really beat a cold down using a whomping dose of Vit C-I do it all the time,I drink grape juice,nips a cold almost everytime :rolleyes:

ckckc2000 said:
feel better soon Tracy :grouphug: -sorry the nurse side of me coming out,but you can really beat a cold down using a whomping dose of Vit C-I do it all the time,I drink grape juice,nips a cold almost everytime :rolleyes:

Very good information to know.

Don't be sorry - You are so helpful with your Nursing knowledge. :cheer2: :cheer2:

last last last last

I have to work tonight but I really just want to stay home and watch the Fiesta Bowl!

Mom2Ashli said:
Very good information to know.

Don't be sorry - You are so helpful with your Nursing knowledge. :cheer2: :cheer2:
:blush: Thanks Kelli-I've beaten more than a few colds by staying hydrated with juice- it's half the battle-so always try and stay hydrated
13.gif

Good Ol Gal said:
last last last last

I have to work tonight but I really just want to stay home and watch the Fiesta Bowl!
Work again Liz!!!! you sound as bad as me-we got back from vacation Wed and I've worked every night since :rolleyes:

ckckc2000 said:
Work again Liz!!!! you sound as bad as me-we got back from vacation Wed and I've worked every night since :rolleyes:

Me too!

I do get tomorrow off, but then have to work on again Wed-Fri and Wed is the Rose Bowl when my Longhorns are playing for the National Championship!!

Good Ol Gal said:
last last last last

I would have liked to be sitting in my seat at the Outback Bowl today also.
:guilty:

First time in 5 years we didn't go to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter