March 2008

Have a great trip everyone!! I write this as I sit in "Blizzard " like conditions in CLeveland Ohio. WE are expected to get up to 2 feet of snow when this storm is through and all I can say is 11 DAYS AND I'M GOING TO DISNEY!!!! :banana: Oh, did I mention the 8 kids I have with me...indoors...All weekend. (only 4 are mine) Here's to Disney Dreaming EVeryone!!:cool1:

Just got back! We had a great time. It was warm. A little rain, but nothing that ruined things for us. But I know the Thursday Pirates and Princess party was in pretty much a steady hard rain. We came through MK on our way back from the 1900 park fare dinner, and LOTS of priates and princesses were leaving.

OMG coffeman i'm so sorry for you really i am, we have had snow so so much this winter, and we are in Indiana to the west of Indy so all that major snow just missed us we didn't even see flurries this time and that's the first time this winter it has missed us!!!

jenseib glad to hear you had a good trip!!! How was 1900 park fare? i've seen so many mixed reviews of it, we are going there Friday for dinner before the P&P Party it better not rain on our party day or i'm going to be so upset that would be awful!!!

I liked it. The food was good, but it didn't seem to have much variety. Alot of the foods were ones I really didn't know what they were. The soups were good, the prime rib was delicioius. Everything for hte most part was good. DH seemed to enjoy and pig out! LOL! DD and I were more interested in Prince Charming and Cinderella. She snubbed the stepsisters and step mother. But the sisterwere really funny! And did some funny stuff right next to our table!

Well, ya'll, I am off to pack! DS has to be at the high school before 5am so he can have his suitcase checked for anything that is "inappropriate" and the bus can roll outta here by 6am. Good luck to them!

Then DH and I drive 2 hours to the nearest major airport, hop a plane...our first experience with AirTran so we'll see how that goes...and we land in Orlando at 2:35pm...woohoo!!!

We don't have anything planned for tomorrow till our late dinner at Narcoosee's so we're gonna just sit back and enjoy the animals at AKV and concierge...first time for DH with concierge. We have friends that we met on our DCL trip in 2004 that arrived yesterday so we may meet up...just not sure when other than for tea and Pirate & Princess Party.

We're just excited to get to see DS march down Main Street on Thursday!!! I can't believe it's finally here after all the fundraising and planning...woohoo!!!

Have safe travels to all!

We have 4 days until we leave for our 1st anniversary trip!

We are driving down to Disney's Hilton Head resort for 2 nights then onto Disney Wilderness lodge for 5 nights!

We have 17 days left. But I still have to buy atleast another pair of shorts (even though I will have the whitest legs there) and some other travel size stuff. I am also picking up some of the glow sticks for the P&PP we are going to. Also the battery charger for my camera!
:cheer2: I am so ready to go. I am looking foward to every minute of it!:banana:

Hi All You March Dissers:wave2: :wave2:

I haven't kept up on the thread but I must have posted at some point as it is in my subscriptions list! We arrive at POR on March 31st! That counts for March right? :rotfl:

We only have 4 nights this trip as kids have to be home on Sunday am and we are driving :sad2: after several trips in the air.

Anyone at POR March 31st - April 4th? I am considering PPP for April 1st. anyone going? how long is MK open that night? I mean for party. I know you can enter park anytime after 4pm for hard ticket event but how long does it run?

Anyone have any guesses as to FL weather for this time of year? We've never been over spring break before.

It's looking like crowds may be back down to "almost managable" by this time frame as well.

I haven't kept up on the thread but I must have posted at some point as it is in my subscriptions list! We arrive at POR on March 31st! That counts for March right? :rotfl:

We only have 4 nights this trip as kids have to be home on Sunday am and we are driving :sad2: after several trips in the air.

Anyone at POR March 31st - April 4th? I am considering PPP for April 1st. anyone going? how long is MK open that night? I mean for party. I know you can enter park anytime after 4pm for hard ticket event but how long does it run?

Anyone have any guesses as to FL weather for this time of year? We've never been over spring break before.

It's looking like crowds may be back down to "almost managable" by this time frame as well.

I will be at the April 1 P&PP! We have a whole thread of us going to be there and are planning a "minnie" meet before hand at the Main Street Bakery! U can enter the park at 4pm with the ticket and the party is over at midnight!

Actually it should be still really crowded then. From looking at the spring break schedules Most are still into April. All the way till the last week, but the first 3 weeks being still pretty busy. We were going to book to go in April, but flights were really high, and then looked at the begiing of March and got a steal on a flight. It was cheaper for us to pay for the peak season and our airfare, than it was to book the cheaper, April rate, and pay the really high airfare.

Hey tink ash we will be in Disney at same time. I checked out the UG's crowd calendar and it looks good for our time. We start with one 9 but it drops to mostly 7's and one 8 rest of time. woo-hoo!

I'm bummed but I don't think we can swing the $$ for PPP this time. We have left over hoppers with lots of WP+M left on them so it's gonna be water parks and Disneyquest for us this time and resort hopping. going to get chef mickeys in tho. and DTD of course! Trying to keep us to just 2 or 3 park days total. we'll see.

My kiddos are so excited, they do not understand we will be traveling for a week before we actually get to Disney even tho I keep talking the other stuff up (Charleston, ST Augustine, CLearwater, Family over week end before we check in) but all they are thinking about is "We're going to Disney again".

So our countdown calendar says 12 more days until vacation! :banana:

Hey tink ash we will be in Disney at same time. I checked out the UG's crowd calendar and it looks good for our time. We start with one 9 but it drops to mostly 7's and one 8 rest of time. woo-hoo!

I'm bummed but I don't think we can swing the $$ for PPP this time. We have left over hoppers with lots of WP+M left on them so it's gonna be water parks and Disneyquest for us this time and resort hopping. going to get chef mickeys in tho. and DTD of course! Trying to keep us to just 2 or 3 park days total. we'll see.

My kiddos are so excited, they do not understand we will be traveling for a week before we actually get to Disney even tho I keep talking the other stuff up (Charleston, ST Augustine, CLearwater, Family over week end before we check in) but all they are thinking about is "We're going to Disney again".

So our countdown calendar says 12 more days until vacation! :banana:

I do not blame them. I am so excited about disney. I went in today and told everyone do you know 2 weeks exactky from today and I will be in fLORIDA at Epcot! They all think I am nuts but I am soooo excited!

5 more days...I am so bouncy!!
I just can't wait to be in the sunshine in DISNEY and away from this dreary weather!

Wahoooooo!!!!

:banana:

I can't believe it is only 3 days.........:lmao: :rotfl: :cool1: I am sooooo busy at work though, I am having a hard time getting everything done and ready! It is hard to enjoy! :scared1: Just wondering???:idea: How many bags are everyone else taking?????:lmao: We are a family of 4 and I have 5 large bags packed along with a stroller!:confused: Is this toooooo much? (going for 8 nights):laughing: We are driving, but I don't want to overpack! (we do have a 21 month old and lots of stuff for her)! :sad2: Should I scale back????:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter