Matt's 18th Birthday trip - Now Live

glad you had a safe trip hope,and you had a great time,was nice to meet you round the pool at OKW
agree completly about the DDP,we paid for 3 nights while at BLT.Meals were nice but for same price including tips could have eaten 2 nights of site with starter and dessert (was better when realy free in the old days)
Food highlights for us were the wave,free blooming onion at outback(still dont know who ryan newman is? but mentioning his name got us the free onion),Ruby tuesdays,pizza at pool from papa johns
Paul

I would find it very difficult to get value from DDP by paying for it, is it about $53/day?
No idea who Ryan Trueman is. :rotfl2:

Matt has his grades.
Sociology A*
English A
General studies A
EPQ A
Psychology B

Just been on Skynews, proportion of students getting A's has fallen for first time in over 20 years so he seems to have done really well, although he is not happy about the B in Psychology, he has just gone in to see the head of department about it :rotfl2:

I would find it very difficult to get value from DDP by paying for it, is it about $53/day?
No idea who Ryan Trueman is. :rotfl2:

Matt has his grades.
Sociology A*
English A
General studies A
EPQ A
Psychology B

Just been on Skynews, proportion of students getting A's has fallen for first time in over 20 years so he seems to have done really well, although he is not happy about the B in Psychology, he has just gone in to see the head of department about it :rotfl2:

Bet you are a very proud dad today :thumbsup2

Well done Matt - I loved his blog and was thinking of you all last night/this morning!
Wendy

they ate at Tony's Town Tavern in the magic kingdom for the first time...
DD said there was very little choice for vegetarians, but that what she ordered was really yummy...she said for a MK restaurant it wasn't bad, considering there's not much choice there (we had a really bad meal at CP last year, so that's off the list for now)..

I too am vegetarian, and I love Tony's! You're right that there isn't a huge choice, but what you can get as a veggie is SO tasty. I loved my meal in there a couple of years ago, and it's on our ADRs for next month too.

Also doing lunch at Crystal Palace, so I'll report back on the veggie offerings there...

I have noticed a huge improvement in veggie offerings since my first visit, and a huge improvement in variety and healthy offerings too.

Sorry if I've hi-jacked the thread... :blush:

Wow...amazing results Matt, congratulations & well done on your achievements! :goodvibes Get that Psychology tutor told too! :thumbsup2

I know I've been AWOL for about a year but just saw Wayne's link from Facebook and wanted to say congratulations to Matt!! pixiedust:

Always on the Disboard catching up but don't always post but had to come on say Congrats to Matt - well done fantastic results :cool1:

I know I've been AWOL for about a year but just saw Wayne's link from Facebook and wanted to say congratulations to Matt!! pixiedust:

Missed having you both at this years OKW DISmeet, any plans for another trip yet?

Those are brilliant results especially this year. That is the problem with the grade inflation we have seen over the last lot of years. One year was always going to suffer. Exceptional results considering - very well done indeed.

Congrats to Matt, and all the other students and parents (and teachers!) celebrating success today!

$51.54/night this year and $55.59/night next year :scared1:

We will not pay for the DDP because although generally we will have one CS & one TS a day I can not find a value in it. We are happy to eat off site where we can get a whole TS meal for the 3 of us for less than one adult DDP! CS meals - we never have dessert and most times share a large drink between us as we just don't want anymore. I will quite often get an entree no side as well.

When you going at Easter? Might finally get to meet as we have 8 nights booked just after Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter