May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

Luckily I didn't have to deal w/ the traffic issue on I4 today....my exit is 1 up from US27, so I4 was a breeze for me. Left home early just in case, and got to work in record time. Prayers are going out to the families involved.

Holly - wish I could be a fly on the waiting room wall tomorrow when everyone arrives for your appt. Good luck w/ that.

Sent my Secret Mickey pm to Martha/sourmug. Curious about the nbr of gifts, if they're all for the same person (I like that idea), and if it's supposed to be up to $10 per gift or total (I think I'm echoing Karen's questions).
This sounds like fun!

Lisa - any update on Frank? BTW how's Vanessa doing?

Karen - hope you feel better!

Deb - keep up the good work w/ the not smoking...YOU CAN DO IT!

My update...I weighed myself today...1st time in 1 week (started back on the wagon the 2nd) and I've lost 3 1/2 lbs! :woohoo: :yay: :cool1: :thumbsup2 I also did 2 miles on the bike last night...got to keep that momentum going! I know I won't be able to do the bike tomorrow night as I'm scheduled for my overnight sleep study...won't be able to DIS either :sad1:

Monica, way to go on the 3 1/2 lbs. I'm hoping for a loss this week. I have a friday weight in at my ww meeting.

I am also scheduled for a sleep study tomorrow night. My Dr. wants me to have a second study due to my 50lb loss. He thinks I might be able to get off my CPAP machine. :woohoo:

Yeah Monica and V....everyone is doing so great with the weight losses and getting back into shape. We are all going to look so good on our cruise.

John1 you can do it too....as Angie says....no excuses, no crutches.....she quit smoking during the most stressful time in her life. If she can do that then we can deal with it too without making excuses. You can lose the 35 lbs again! We're all here to help encourage you to get it done!

BTW, someone was asking about Virginia/ulittletinker and I can't remember who it was.....but she cancelled.....just got the PM back from her. Just an FYI for whoever needed to know.

Monica, way to go on the 3 1/2 lbs. I'm hoping for a loss this week. I have a friday weight in at my ww meeting.

I am also scheduled for a sleep study tomorrow night. My Dr. wants me to have a second study due to my 50lb loss. He thinks I might be able to get off my CPAP machine. :woohoo:

This is great news Venetia.....keep it up! Hope you don't have to use the CPAP anymore.....it would be nice wouldn't it.

This is great news Venetia.....keep it up! Hope you don't have to use the CPAP anymore.....it would be nice wouldn't it.

You know, part of me still wants the machine. It's kind of like a securty blanket for me. My sleep apnea was one of the worst cases my Dr. had ever seen. I would stop breathing over 300 time per night. That's scary. So I kind of have it in my head that if I dont have the machine...well it would not be a good thing. If you know what I mean.

Hey, has anyone tried the newly marketed Starbuck Skinny coffee drinks. I am addicted to White Mochas. Which have almost 500 cal for a grande. Today I got a Skinny vanilla mocha. only 130 cal. (3 ww points.) and it is really good. Glad they came up with an easy way order these drinks

CONGRATS to all the weight losers! 3 pounds here, a couple pounds there, it all adds up. Way to go!

And Deb: WOOHOO to you and John! Great job on still not smoking! :yay:

WOOO HOOOO We are going to be one healthy and good looking bunch of people for our group photo.....we still haven't determined where and when that's going to happen. Does anyone want to schedule it to lock it in? Where have you done them in the past? Do we wear our lime green?

wow look at your ticker....3 months...4 weeks! Closer every day!

Normally, I would have the suitcase pulled out and getting clothes lists going, not a list hmm hmm a ..., ok I do a list. But since I just put the suitcase away after my closet clean-out, I don't want to give up the floor space that I finally re-claimed. I will wait for a couple more months and see how crazy it makes me, should be fun, lol.

Pj

CONGRATS to all the weight losers! 3 pounds here, a couple pounds there, it all adds up. Way to go!

And Deb: WOOHOO to you and John! Great job on still not smoking! :yay:

Holly, I like the daisies on your weight loss ticker.....they are soooo pretty!

Normally, I would have the suitcase pulled out and getting clothes lists going, not a list hmm hmm a ..., ok I do a list. But since I just put the suitcase away after my closet clean-out, I don't want to give up the floor space that I finally re-claimed. I will wait for a couple more months and see how crazy it makes me, should be fun, lol.

Pj

I don't know if I should admit this publicly, but since we got luggage for Christmas, I have them out on the dining room table and lists already going!:scared1:

I don't know if I should admit this publicly, but since we got luggage for Christmas, I have them out on the dining room table and lists already going!:scared1:
I've ALWAYS been the kind of packer who throws a bunch of clothes into the suitcase the night before we leave. I got that bad habit from my mom, but it works for me! No stressing ahead of time. :thumbsup2

When the preliminary master list is done, we'll still have 3 months before we cruise. How are we going to know if somebody else cancels if they don't tell us? I'm not going to PM everyone on the posted list again....once was enough. I guess we just won't know unless they let us know, but most of them don't.....they just disappear.

Oh well!

I called the school board and the school is definitely closed to school choice and there is no form of waiting list or anything. I did ask if spaces may become available in August and she said it was possible.

I've ALWAYS been the kind of packer who throws a bunch of clothes into the suitcase the night before we leave. I got that bad habit from my mom, but it works for me! No stressing ahead of time. :thumbsup2

I just don't unpack from my previous cruise.....I just send them to the laundry and repack them. I'm always ready to go at a moments notice.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am looking at the zoning map and if we were on the other side of the main road, we'd be in that district.

I just realized something.....we'll return from this cruise in June and my next cruise is in Sept.....that's only 3 months after getting home from this one.....WOW I feel lucky. Unfortunately, I'll be home the beginning of June and the money for the next one will be due at the end of June so I had better pay it off before leaving for this one.....less money to spend on board. But that's ok, coz I'll be going on another one....a seven day double dip with friends that were our dinnermates during our frist cruise in 2001. We sailed with them again on the 11 night southern and now we'll be doing it again. When we heard they had booked, we couldn't let them go without us so we had to book too.

After the Sept cruise, we don't cruise again for one year. Sad! Getting used to going more often than that! :rotfl:

they are both A rated, so I guess I should just forget about it....would love her to be in uniforms though.

I could pretty much pack for the girls...all their stuff is new! They need new bathing suits though, so waiting for the new designs on Disney shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter