MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tas,
what character would you be? A Grey Goose swilling Chip, or maybe Dale? Oh, heck, who am I kidding? I can never tell the difference, but a drunk Chipmunk would be fun.:lmao:

Jo

:snooty: :snooty:

Nothing wrong with wanting OUR month at WDW to not be filled with the plebeian masses of unplanners.

:snooty:

:p Seriously, so never planning a trip during a busy time of year if I can avoid it.

Morning Tasmen....:rotfl2:

Tas,
what character would you be? A Grey Goose swilling Chip, or maybe Dale? Oh, heck, who am I kidding? I can never tell the difference, but a drunk Chipmunk would be fun.:lmao:

Jo

I would definitely have to be the cheshire kitty given my obsession with all things feline in nature. Meow!

Okay, Tas, a drunk Cheshire cat would be just as fun.:lmao:

Jo

crazy cat lady...how many furry babies do you have?

We have 3 - the sweet baby can do no wrong princess kitty, the mangy 'overly amorous' should have been a lady of the evening kitty, and the 'kid that ate paste in kindergarten' kitty. I would love to have more but friends will not allow me. Any time I talk about getting another baby kitty, they make me recite: 'The circle of life -- Another may not enter the circle until one leaves.' Our kitties are 12, 11 and 7 and extremely spoiled.

Your staying at Poly too?!!

I most certainly am :)

Slightly related, I showed part of the planning DVD to the DH this weekend. His eyes got big when we watched the Poly segment. He's only really been to DL and had no idea that WDW was so huge.

Anyway, now I have to go engage in a meeting marathon. People that plan meetings for pretty much go until 5pm on a Friday need to be flayed with a wet noodle or told they have to go sit in the 'comfy chair'. So not fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter