• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
Kids and DH are napping, so I took advantage of this time and made the kids some autograph books for the trip.

Took some blank recipe sized cards, and punch a whole in the corner of each, and then tied about 30 of them together with a ribbon.
For a cover I am decorating one of the cards, with some Mickey stickers and decorative tape.

When we get home I can then untie the ribbon, and put the cards in their scrapbooks along with any pictures I have of them with the characters.

It was so easy and so much FUN!!!!:upsidedow

Hi everyone! We have broken into the 30's! :cool1:

I think I will go out and celebrate! Lunch time!

Seacrest

Hi everyone!
Kids and DH are napping, so I took advantage of this time and made the kids some autograph books for the trip.

Took some blank recipe sized cards, and punch a whole in the corner of each, and then tied about 30 of them together with a ribbon.
For a cover I am decorating one of the cards, with some Mickey stickers and decorative tape.

When we get home I can then untie the ribbon, and put the cards in their scrapbooks along with any pictures I have of them with the characters.

It was so easy and so much FUN!!!!:upsidedow

Lake... a great and simple idea...I will pass this on to my DDIL...now if I can get Shelly to make me a Disney photo album....:thumbsup2

JC

Sometimes admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

My name is Julie and I have a shoe problem. The first real day of heat here in Seattle has only made my problem flare up at a large scale. Nordstrom how I love thee and the three pairs of shoes you made me buy today.

My name is Julie and I have a shoe problem. The first real day of heat here in Seattle has only made my problem flare up at a large scale. Nordstrom how I love thee and the three pairs of shoes you made me buy today.

Julie...so it was you singing "Shoes! wonderful Shoes!" I could hear you all the way down here.....:lmao:

JC

You are forgiven my sister - go and sin no more. - Father Seacrest

JC...
No, most likely not.

That being said, we don't really know how long we will be here. Dh is working in a headquarters position here in Pittsburgh; he has the ability to move from position to position here and climb the ole' ladder. However, our deepest desire is to be back south. Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa are all locations that have jobs he could be relocated to. I guess it all just depends on what opens up, and when.

The company does NOT buy your house when they relocate you unless you are a VP. And since he hasn't gotten that far yet (we can hope, though, for one day!) we would have to sell our house on our own. That's where it gets ugly. Paying two mortgages on a house is almost impossible.:sad2:

Jo

What??? You want to leave beautiful western PA??? I wouldn't know why. . . . . :cold: :cold: :cold:

Shelly,
That's a GREAT looking album!! I love the color...very Spring-y and "MAY-like"!!!

Do you scrap your photos, or is it a regular photo album? I bought a scrapbook in 2004, and it says Disneyworld 2004 on it or something like that. I have 2 whole pages done! LOL It's all dusty and everything now. That was 2 trips ago! I'm so bad with scrapbooking!!

Now I just do photo albums...so much easier! LOL

Marcy

Marcy - I just use the nice, big, acid free, photo album pages. And then I use all the scrapbooking supplies in them. I don't really care for the scrapbooking pages either.
Hope all is going well for you at the doctors today. :hug:

Okay, I think I'm all caught up!
Where did everybody go???

Oh yeah - what Disney character would I be ??? Well a princess, of course! princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter