MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just returned from a frenzied buying excursion at Wal-Mart. I was there with all of the crazies buying Easter chocolate!

J.

:cool1:

You went to Ross today? Oh, how I love that mall. I have been in there trying on every dress in Cache for the upcoming black-tie event. Can't seem to find any I like. Will have to go to Macy's.

J.

Message to Marcy--

Hope everything is going well for you. I said a prayer first thing for you this morning.:)

Jo

Shelly, what kind of shirt did you get and was it on sale??? I love a deal, especially a Disney deal!

Jo

You went to Ross today? Oh, how I love that mall. I have been in there trying on every dress in Cache for the upcoming black-tie event. Can't seem to find any I like. Will have to go to Macy's.

J.

Yep, I wondered if you had been there yet. I love that mall. Just way too much traffic to get there!!

I think I went past your church on that way home. Looked like they were having some kind of carnival or something.

Yep, they were having an Easter egg hunt and jump castles and fun stuff. I didn't go because, well, it's too darn cold!

The traffic this week is much worse, just because of schools being out. Are your kids out next week? Mine go back Monday.

J

DS 8 got a Donald shirt, DS 5 got a Mickey shirt, DH got a Grumpy shirt!

I don't know what I got!! I showed them 2 shirts I would like and told them to pick one for my birthday and I went outside the store and waited!! One was green with Tink on it and the other was pink with black letters that say Pirates of the Caribbean.

All the boys shirts were on sale for $6.99 and mine were $19.99.

I'm kind of here...today I'm taking care of (or as he would tell you...Grammy's the boss) DGS and we have Super Powers...I find it hard to type with all my super powers....So if you see me vanish....well it's one of my super powers.
JC

JC! You are almost to 800! One more to go!

J.

J.

Jo...I always thought you and Shelly were talking in code...until I came to the word 'Macy's'! then I figured you were shopping:lmao:

The shirts sound too cute.

I haven't bought anything other than the capri's. I need new stuff too, but I can't seem to find the time to go shopping.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter