MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the time Dis come around they will have to treat you guys.... Great job to your DS's.... Wow half the year is over time goes so fast..... i'm actually starting to look for schools for my DD now.....

:wave2:

:mic: <----- Where'd he come from??????

There's new smileys in town!
:rotfl: puckerup: :drinking: :tilt: :genie: :charac4: :cake:

YAY!!!!

the things that are noticed by our JO... I would have never noticed.... this is why we need you here....

Hi girls!

Shelly- congrats to the two cuties on such great, awesome grades!
We are exactly 1/2 of a quarter behind you because of the strike. MAry Cat came home with her Progress report yesterday.

Mari- School for your baby?????? How are you going to stand it???

Not long now, MAYers!

Jo

the things that are noticed by our JO... I would have never noticed.... this is why we need you here....

I am also noticing the numb butt I have since I'm on the DIS too long, every day. :lmao:

Not good. I notice WAAAYYYY too much.:laughing:

J~

I know my little girl in school.... wow i don't know how i will do that... maybe it will not be that hard since she goes to a sitter now..... but she's growing up too hard....she picks up everything.... so i have to be careful with what i say....

funny story last night one of my sisters was bothering her making believe she was taking her coat and putting it on... she ran to the door and threw the toy she was carrying and yelled "Gaby is Stupid" it took all my might for me not to laugh.... I had to sit and tell her it wasn't nice and blah blah blah but the whole time all i wanted to do is laugh... she NEVER said that before...

I know my little girl in school.... wow i don't know how i will do that... maybe it will not be that hard since she goes to a sitter now..... but she's growing up too hard....she picks up everything.... so i have to be careful with what i say....

funny story last night one of my sisters was bothering her making believe she was taking her coat and putting it on... she ran to the door and threw the toy she was carrying and yelled "Gaby is Stupid" it took all my might for me not to laugh.... I had to sit and tell her it wasn't nice and blah blah blah but the whole time all i wanted to do is laugh... she NEVER said that before...

:laughing: :laughing:
I love it when your babes start saying things and you're left wondering, "Where in the world did that come from???"

Belle and I yesterday were naming all of Santa's reindeer...
she came up with Dasher, Nasher (??) Prancer, and the kicker..."Toilet"....????:scared1: Ah, kids are funny.:laughing: :laughing:

Jo

by the time Dis come around they will have to treat you guys.... Great job to your DS's.... Wow half the year is over time goes so fast..... i'm actually starting to look for schools for my DD now.....

I know, I told them the other day that they were going to have to buy me something nice on vacation since they are so loaded!! :lmao: DS6 asked me how much that monorail set was that I almost got last year, and I told him I think it was around $70. He said - Okay, I'll just buy that for you, I have lots more money than that!! :) And he does!! He had a birthday in the fall so right now he has quite a bit more than DS8. But DS8 had a birthday coming up in April.

:laughing: :laughing:
I love it when your babes start saying things and you're left wondering, "Where in the world did that come from???"

Belle and I yesterday were naming all of Santa's reindeer...
she came up with Dasher, Nasher (??) Prancer, and the kicker..."Toilet"....????:scared1: Ah, kids are funny.:laughing: :laughing:

Jo

:rotfl: :lmao:

I know, I told them the other day that they were going to have to buy me something nice on vacation since they are so loaded!! :lmao: DS6 asked me how much that monorail set was that I almost got last year, and I told him I think it was around $70. He said - Okay, I'll just buy that for you, I have lots more money than that!! :) And he does!! He had a birthday in the fall so right now he has quite a bit more than DS8. But DS8 had a birthday coming up in April.
Kids are so cute...

My doctor has me on a new drug for my arthritis.
It's making me so dizzy. :scared:
So far this morning, I've walked into two walls, the island in the kitchen, (ow, that hurt) and into a door.:rotfl:

I hope I can drive. I feel rather drunk. When I lie down, the whole world spins, like i've been out drinking. :laughing:

Shelly, stay off the roads around noon. I have to take Belle to school. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jo

Wait til she goes to school and you hear the things she will pick up from there! :scared1:

So far this morning, I've walked into two walls, the island in the kitchen, (ow, that hurt) and into a door.:rotfl:

I hope I can drive. I feel rather drunk. When I lie down, the whole world spins, like i've been out drinking. :laughing:

Shelly, stay off the roads around noon. I have to take Belle to school. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jo

:rolleyes1 I think I will just stay home today!! :rotfl2:

That is so sweet, thinking of his Mom. Boys are so sweet.:lovestruc
I love my girls, but my boy can just take my heart and melt it.
:cloud9:

Jo

Jo

OH WOW i'm so glad i do not live in PA..... Shelly i'll be praying for you...

Wait til she goes to school and you hear the things she will pick up from there! :scared1:

I don't even want to think about it.... :headache:

Good idea. I think I would stay home too, if I could!!!!
Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter