MNSSHP - When are you going?

Change of date for us! 18th October now :) Tickets purchased so there'll be no changing again *lol*

Tickets bought and in hand ( only took 2 days to arive ) for October 22nd our last night !!

This will be our 4th time and its a great way to finish off our holiday,but the candy we get bumps up the luggage allowance big time.:laughing:

I CANT WAIT !!!

:banana::banana:

We're planning 1/10 but not buying tickets until we're there just in case the girls are shattered by the whole Florida experience and can't stay up. If this is the case we'll move it towards the end of our hols in the hopes they get used to it all.

I'm going on the 25th September along with the whole of the Disney World Moms Panel, we should be easy to spot :rotfl:

We are going on 6 October and 18 October :cool1:

Please add me to the list, thank you :goodvibes

Laur's xx

May see you there Laur's :goodvibes Will you all be dressing up? Me and Steve are going as Charlie Brown and Lucy :)

I would like that, Lizzy :)

Think me and Andy might revive our Kim Possible/Ron Stoppable outfits for one of the nights. I have my heart set on finding Eric a pumpkin outfit! Your costumes sound great, what a fab idea :thumbsup2

Laur's xx

Hi all, we are planning to go on 22nd september. This will be our first time at MNSSHP. I'm going with my wife, son (10) and daughter (4), we would like to all dress to a theme. The obvious would be pirates but I wanted something different.:confused3

Any ideas???

Thanks

We had the same thought as you. There does seem to be a lot of 'pirate talk' going on, especially as they have now opened up the Pirates League at MK.
We have chosen our costumes (or should that be changed our costumes) but I'm not telling as I don't want to ruin the surprise for any of our family that may be reading this ;)
Best bet is to just hahve a look around t'internet until something jumps out at you. There are loads of fancy dress websites out there now and some of the prices are unbelievable.

Hi Pegasus - can you change me from the 8th to the 9th pleasey?

Thank you!

I'll be making our costumes, I usually do but in 2007 I bought them and wished I hadn't since I ended up having to alter them anyway :rolleyes: Just found some saddle shoes on eBay for Lucy and am now looking for the right shade of blue fabric for her dress! Steve is now considering Schroeder instead, more comedic potential with Lucy I guess! :laughing: Good job all of the male Peanuts characters have easy costumes so we have some time to decide ;)

I'll be making our costumes, I usually do but in 2007 I bought them and wished I hadn't since I ended up having to alter them anyway :rolleyes: Just found some saddle shoes on eBay for Lucy and am now looking for the right shade of blue fabric for her dress! Steve is now considering Schroeder instead, more comedic potential with Lucy I guess! :laughing: Good job all of the male Peanuts characters have easy costumes so we have some time to decide ;)

Nice one! I am supposed to be making our costumes too - Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, only home life just got turned upside down, so we will see what happens. May have to buy something in US if things don't resolve themselves speedily :(

I have no idea what to go as - in my OCD style I want the whole lot of us to go as one theme but they all have their own ideas ;)

I have no idea what to go as - in my OCD style I want the whole lot of us to go as one theme but they all have their own ideas ;)

I think thats how it will be with us as well.
Mum will be going as the Fairy Godmother, Sis and family are going down the pirates route I think, and me and DW have decided on ours we just need to get them ordered now.
As for DS and DD they seem to be changing their minds as often as they change their pants (OK thats probably not too often in DS's case - but he is a teenager now :lmao:) however I'm sure we will sort something for them soon.

I also wanted all my family to go as a theme, I went down the road of Alice in Wonderland....by DS was not happy with that.

I wanted something that didn't cost a fortune but also would be too warm to wear.

So I decided that we will all go as one of the 101 dalmations. I got cheap white t-shirts and used black fabric paint to create the spots. I also have got plain white caps which I'm going to sew ears onto. I will be making us each a coller with our characters name on it. And we will all have our face painted.

The best thing is that all the family are happy to go as dalmations....yipeeee....happy family:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter